Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Kinda bummed me out that the only real capers the PTs did were on Kamoshida, Madarame, and the Goro grift. Was hoping for some more stylish action. Game was good, though. I will now get all of the trophies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Callback talk: I seem to recall the Shadow Operatives, when shown in silhouette, include Eikichi.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Haru absolutely should've been introduced earlier. They kinda flirt with the idea, but she joins way too late to actually be the sort of cool inside man the marketing kinda painted her as.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Because you don't want to think of Adachi's sex drive any more than necessary tbh.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
The principal. The train driver. SIU guy. We'll say he killed someone for each of Shido's five buddies and that puts him at a 10 strong body count. Akechi is irredeemable.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I thought pee science would factor more into the game. Was there anything to it other than "Shido figured out you could do bad poo poo in there because Akechi told him you could"?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Tae seems difficult to be rid of because she's a pretty big vendor and has some actual scenes in the critical path. Maybe she just swings both ways. :3:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Let's not date our legal guardians.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Pollyanna posted:

Fuuuuuuck my life.

Just ignore the non-game EU, it's for your own good.

Alsoo, anyone have a link to the 100% guide? I figure since I'm in NG+ it'll be easy without as many days burned to stats, but it'd be nice to have on hand.

vv: Thanks bud!

Bogart fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Apr 28, 2017

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
He could equip more! It's just he has no relationships because he spends all of his time waiting in line for things. Besides, Loki seems pretty good as a Persona. When he got to Robin Hood, he was probably like 'oh poo poo.'

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
He wanted to gently caress his train

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
The 'overall goals' definitely seemed terribly translated. "Prove your justice/existence to society." This is absolutely armchair writing, but it just doesn't seem too hard. "Prove that the %20ThieveNames Exist." "Prove That The Phantom Thieves Are Just."

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I remember reading a bit of what I thought was spoilers when P5 was new in Japan that whoever in the party's social link was lowest would be the traitor so I was side-eyeing Haru while I had her. Then I realized Goro has super OP abilities and has no Social Link benefits predicted by Chihaya so I was like. Yeah. This is the dude. No way his dumb aesthetic is gonna fit in.

e: Makoto could confess to her sis out of a sense of not being a useless kid as Sae so often reminds her she is. Yusuke...I dunno. Just or not, he's too excited about art to reallly care about justice.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Motto posted:

P5 doesn't really do subtlety, so if Shido was Futaba's dad you'd have heard about it. A lot.

There's about as much proof that Teddie is Charlie Tunoku's shadow as there is that Shido is Futaba/Makoto's dad.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Goro sucks, hope that helps.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Moltrey posted:

rips off shirt to reveal my GORO AKECHI UMBRELLA ACCOUNT badge

:colbert:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
goro got smoked

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Only if his Persona is Nobunaga. And his true Persona is Nobunaga with a gun.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
If I could choose between the horrible gay stereotypes and Akechi...I'd have to think about it

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Uhhh, the people who we see get shut down are loving dead, y'all. Principal + Okumara + SIU douche are all done and dusted. That's one shutdown that can't be reset.

Also, there was a scene that bothered me around like 'oh Shido's losing it we need to work in his name!!' And that never actually amounted to anything. Makes me think that another harsh edit or two could've benefited the experience.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Peesuke.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

me looking at all your bad posts

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Bogart posted:

me looking at all your bad posts

please acknowledge this.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

This looks upsettingly like Danny DeVito.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
--He has glasses
--Criminal
--gently caress mishima

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I want to see more memes.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
It's good, imo. Still not sold on the whole idol culture being good thing that it + P4DaN seem to espouse, but the characters not named Tiki were very good.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Bonafide Monafied. :colbert:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Yeah, it was always a little silly in P4 that you were running around with a four-strong party except during cutscenes, where even Rise was running around apparently just behind you.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
With the amount the game characterizes HP/SP as 'energy to go on' in safe rooms, you'd imagine that just being on the reserve team would be enough to lick wounds and think really hard about souls so you can summon your motorcycle Other Self again.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Charlie Bobson posted:

Just beat the seventh palace

Goro is the best character

:clegg:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Remember that bad scene where Akechi and Shido just talk at one another about how evil they are? Adachi doesn't do that. All Adachi does is give a little push to Namatame.

e: Does anybody remember the names of the other teachers that aren't Kamoshida and Kawakami? What are they?

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
She's a valley girl now.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I like to think Akira is too good for Mishima.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
PYF favorite Morgana line

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
The dark deed is done.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Kanji pounded an enemy.