Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Overwatch is the dumbest IP ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I tried him and he seemed like old uther with less buttons. Bad mana efficiency long cooldowns ect.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Hot Smart ARYAN Girl posted:

Blizzard needs to start making some weed themed skins like cod

I wanna play some WEED hots

Weedathur

His hat is replaced by a giant blunt that sticks out of your mouth, Monstrosity is now a guy going "Wheres the weed at? anyone got any weed?"

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Is laser build Azmo viable? I loving hate farming dunk stacks

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

beejay posted:

At some point, not long from now, they will not be able to fix this game I would think.

I dunno, look how long theyve managed to keep the rotting corpse of an engine WoW runs on going. That company must have the worlds largest supply of digital duct tape.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

lordfrikk posted:

e: turns out the key is not to chase like a dumbass

This should be on every loading screen

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

cyber valeera

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Does nano stack with novas snipe cooldown talent?

Snipa sistas!

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

NeurosisHead posted:

and really, one or the other of uninstalling and killing yourself would do the trick, there's no need to tell someone to do both

Maybe they wanted a nice empty harddrive for whoever gets it in the will?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Anas numbers seem...eh low. Considering how often your team will juke your own heals

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Lol blizz cant make vanish work in any game

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

gently caress chogall

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

not the sanctity of oprah!!

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

junkrat is a fun hero with crap numbers.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

After a bunch of games with junkrat im gonna rate him a 2/5. His gimmick or whatever is fun but his damage numbers just suck way too much. Hes like Lunara in that most of his dmg is just meaningless splash. His sustain is pretty crap since his autoattack range is basically Tychus levels of short and his healthpool is so low you'll never want to even get that close. His lvl 4 Q talent either needs to be tuned way up or it needs to cap at something reasonable and have it reduce the cooldown of frag to like 50% or something. The only other talents to reduce it are all the way at 16 and compete with a better talent already. Most of his talents are actually pretty bleh. I guess you can maybe justify the extra bouncing one but its extremely map dependent. I dont see him being that great in anything other than loving around vs AI. Maybe you pick him on towers or cursed to harass the obj if you have a team that can pick up the slack but other than that yeah...pretty fun but lousy.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

bio347 posted:

Just for the record, Junkrat's autoattack range is the standard ranged assassin range (5.5).

Is it really? drat i coulda swore it was shorter.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Patch trip report: Junkrat still bleh. Still feels like hes shooting wads of crumpled up paper balls.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

whats hero swapping?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Discord is poo poo and goons are bad at hots play vs ai and pray to god you never have to interact with a live person in this game.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The only thing performance based mmr traker should do is put all the people who solo camps at dumb times into a pool and have them only play vs each other.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

SirSamVimes posted:

I'm sure y'all are getting tired of Zul'jin posts but he is Pretty Good and I hope he doesn't get nerfed.

What a trash butcher

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

They patch on wed now?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Why did they trash hovertanks speed so much.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Spudd posted:

So people playing the PTR who was the best counter to Hanzo? When he releases I just want to play that one hero in quick match for easy wins. I'm petty with how much I hate Hanzo.

The answer is Garrosh because you can also throw your own Hanzos to their death.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Wait they took away Garroshes pull? What the hell for? Did they at least bump his atrocious dmg to make up for it?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Blaze good. Blaze real good

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Did they fix Hamzos movement bug yet?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Fenix seems fine considering his teleport is pretty meh.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I hate genji because he's a dumb weeb magnet more than I hate his abilities or whatever

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

bamhand posted:

Was it really necessary to nerf Nova?

You can pinpoint via patch notes when some dev who's dogshit at his own game gets clowned on by a stealth hero.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

lucifirius posted:

Yes. She's a terrible hero and nobody needs to play her.

Do you have glaucoma or are you just bad at picking nova from her clones?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Qm wouldn't suck if match making wasnt absolute poo poo from a dogs rear end

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Kill healers and tanks.

Kill the holy trinity of bad game design

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Had a weird bug earlier where during the later half of the game tassadars beam auto attack was doing 0 damage to the coin chests on BHB and also 0 to the little 2 man minion camps.

I thought I was lagging at first because I was just standing there shooting it and the health of the chest never budged but then murky came and starting hitting it and the coins started popping out.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Hanzo had a really lovely movement bug for like a month or two when he was released that prevented me from being anything other than garbage with him when I tried to learn him. I wonder if that factors into his lousy win rate.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

what does the A in that sequence stand for? Auto attack?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Polio Vax Scene posted:

Yes, so your combo after level 20 ("first" in the video) is:
1. W skillshot on target, tele in using Seeker ("W -> W")
2. AA & Cleave
3. Blink away with E
4. Vorpal back in when your AA timer resets, AA
5. (Might of the Nerazim) R-blink out; this resets all other basic abilities with your level 20 talent
6. Repeat steps 1 thru 3

Makes you very slippery with all the teleporting while still doing a lot of damage.
Practice on dummies in training about 100 times until its muscle memory.

"Second" in the video:
1. W -> W
2. AA & Cleave
3. R-Cleave; resets other abilities
4. Repeat 1 & 2

Much easier, but with no blinking around you are much more likely to get slammed by a stun or something. It also requires one less AA so can be done quicker.

"Third" in the video:
1. W -> W
2. AA & Blink away
3. Vorpal back in when AA timer resets, AA again
4. Cleave and R-Cleave; resets abilities
5. W -> W, AA, Cleave, AA

Does a little bit more damage than the first combo but you are using your R on cleave instead of blink so you only blink out once.

Awesome thanks

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

MANime in the sheets posted:

I've been playing again for the last week or so after a few years away. Cho'gall is up for 10k gold right now, is he viable in any sort of competitive environment?

Also, I'm trying to master a handful of characters so I can start playing ranked. If people bitch about low hero damage from my ETC, I should ignore them, right? Like, I don't know if he can even spec into a bruiser if I wanted to.

As long as you have a competent cho/gall counterpart and an ideally Auriel healer to queue with enjoy your free wins.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Jelly Omelet posted:

How do you get over a fear of playing against real people in this game? I've been playing this for a little while now and almost exclusively play against AI. The few times I've dipped my toes into quick match have not been the best experiences.

If you're going to turn off team chat go the extra mile and turn off private messages from non friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

who the gently caress plays pro fortnite?