Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Suave Fedora posted:

*nods sagely

Dez Bryant and Julio Jones can’t throw the ball to themselves. They need a productive QB, who benefits from an effective RB, both of which need a dominating line.

Now all one has to do is consider a hundred other noteworthy variables that are not easily quantified and things should clear up.

I have this tattooed on my arm, word for word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Brownhat posted:

Of course I did bench Doug Martin, which I'm regretting. Also, how much do I have to pay Tampa Bay to throw a single loving ball to Brate?

I just outright dropped Martin because he's been dogshit.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

And my epitaph will read "gently caress fantasy football."

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

My entire team poo poo the bed. Starters, bench, players I thought about picking up. What the poo poo.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

This will be the third year in a row I finish top 2 in regular season and go out in the semi-finals.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Man I wish I had Bortles available in my league. I'm legitimately putting in a waiver for Flacco this week.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

poo poo. Missed out on Flacco, Cutler, and Foles. My QBs are now Trubisky and Gabbert this week.

I'm so hosed.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Ben Nevis posted:

Can you play Mike Davis at QB?

It's superflex league so yeah kinda.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Inspector_666 posted:

Look at this loser not running an ad blocker.

But for real I think ESPN is the far uglier, worse designed one.

This is my first year using ESPN and it is an awful experience. The app has no redeeming features. The website is garbage too.

I've only used Yahoo and ESPN and neither are very good but I prefer Yahoo.

I think I read that Sleeperbot hosts leagues so I may look into that next year if I run another league next year.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

How do you see your Yahoo ranking? Only on the website?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Bird in a Blender posted:

My opponent has Rudolph and Fournette. They have almost no one on their bench anywhere decent enough to fill in and the waiver wire kind of sucks too. If neither play, I might have the finals wrapped up before games even start.

Man I miss the days when I wasn't convinced that everything in fantasy football happened just to spite me.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Drunk Nerds posted:

It is also weird that I have Fournette as my RB1 and D. Murray/Henry as my RB2, and I keep secretly hoping for a Murray injury

That's been the bullshit this year. I don't want to wish an injury on anyone even if it would have saved me like 16 loving headaches this season.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Mixon and Coleman ruled out. Still don't think I want to play Bernard against the Vikings though.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Tiptoes posted:

In PPR leagues though, Gio should be a pretty safe floor play. The more lopsided the game gets, the more dumpoffs he'll see. He had 6/68 receiving last game and all of it came in the second half; 4/66 came after the score was 33-7.

That's good info. Might pick him back up then.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

AnacondaHL posted:

The Vikings are good at stopping passes to RBs though, ranked 3 in DVOA on Football Outsiders. Gio is playable only in 1PPR, but upside is limited.

It's 1PPR and I would have to either bench Collins, Mike Davis, or Mike Evans.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Gorman Thomas posted:

gently caress now I have to choose one between Barber, Gio and Ivory tomorrow. Leaning Barber just on their matchups.

Is Barber going to be the lead back or a timeshare?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Stefon Diggs is such a disappointment.

This whole season has been such a disappointment.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

My entire team is such a disappointment.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

I'm losing by 100 points with 3 players left.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Brownhat posted:

My first year playing fantasy I had a Gronk/Graham stack that was pretty sweet.

Same. And I won the league.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Gobias Ind. posted:

What's the consensus on position hoarding? Finals opponent has Hunter Henry and still hasn't picked up a replacement TE. Real tempted to drop my whole bench for TEs...

Don't do it and lose.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

What’s everyone’s bench size? My work league has been in talks since the playoffs started about reducing bench size. I’m all for it since forcing people to play waivers / FA and reduce hoarding is my jam. Which made me wonder if there’s such a thing as people playing with little no bench space.

We've been running 5 bench and one IR slot. I feel it got more competitive when we lowered it.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

RCarr posted:

What's the consensus on Andrew Luck? Do we think he has a good chance of returning to form? I'm trying to figure out what to do with him in my dynasty league.

Is he still alive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Sataere posted:

Who was the guy who burned a dynasty first round pick on Jordy at the beginning of last season for a starter league? This is why you don't spend first round picks on dynasty players over 30 years old. :D

Jordy went #1 overall in my main redraft league last season.

Yuge lol at him going first round in a dynasty league.

• Locked thread