Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
gently caress SPACE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Seminal Flu posted:

On the floor.

more like ON THE CEILING CUZ NO GRAVITY IN SPACE

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I sell funnybooks.

My customer base is getting pretty goddamned irritating and I'm ready for that SC move now.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Man if my bathroom could talk the horror it went through this morning would make you guys I'll.

But on the plus side, made my weight goal!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Here's what making GBS threads 9 times in one day results in!

LoL, weight loss goal achieved but we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
How terrible are late 90's Mazda Millenia's? We're still auditioning potential cars for the group project and one of the guys found a '99 with the supercharger for $900. It's got wheel well rust and mismatched wheels but it runs well enough. The s/c seems to have an issue but for $900 could we really go wrong here? I bet we can talk the dude down because it is UGLY.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
SOMEONE JUST OFFERED ME A FREE PT CRUISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
"You wanted a cheap lovely car right? We just got a new van so we were gonna ditch the PT. It's awful and needs a bottle of PS fluid every week. Yours if you want it."

So uh, anybody want to do that AI Rally?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So I just road raged on hardcore and I have no idea why. I had to run back to work and fix something real quick and on the return trip I passed some cars in the left lane and a truck (turned out to be an Avalanche) started riding my rear end, honking and flashing his lights. So I hit it and pulled away but he persisted. I got to my exit and barely hit the brakes and well, he must have thought he was driving a different car because he took the exit curve at full speed and ran right off the highway. I have no idea if they wrecked or are dead. gently caress em.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

How is that a road rage on your half? It sounds more like gave a douchebag a lesson in not being stupid.

Unless you mean you got road raged then that is especially (NELSON) HA HA!

Yes sorry, I got road raged on. Nothing on the news sites about a fatal crash or anything.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Someone elsewhere asked me to clarify, this is basically what happened. The red line is the route I took. The blue line is where the truck went.

If memory serves there's a pretty big ditch in that direction, right before the northbound on ramp.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well poo poo. My hand felt fine so I lifted last night and now my wrist is jacked. I mean, it's useable, I can type and lift things but I just picked up a weight and I couldn't hold it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
People have been trying for years now.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Don't feel bad, I did yard work all weekend, planted four trees and moved two (lots of digging), so my hands feel like mush and I can barely make a fist.

Doesn't help that I'm probably in the early stages of arthritis either :smith:

That sucks man. But I ain't too far behind you. I fluxed back up to 183 so I really want to get back on this. My trainer buddy said to wrap my wrist and not touch a weight for a week. And I was gonna sand the Miata headlights today. :(

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Will do! I'm just using a velcro lock brace for now but it's thick and my wrist gets sweaty quickly. I'll grab some tape when I run my errands later.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

monsterzero posted:

You could also try boxing hand wraps. They helped my wrists when doing push-ups back when I actually worked out. They're also reusable , adjustable and don't pull out arm hair.

I used to have some of those but I felt like I looked like a tool wearing them.

Maybe now I'll look like Iron Fist.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
FREE T CRUISER

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Why the hell not!!!!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Free pt cruisers are never free

It runs and drives! Eats power steering fluid but he has no other issues with it.

So this is either the group stupid project​ OR we're driving the bitch around the country.

Yeah, all of AI.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Please get the license plate PTLOSER as being self aware is the best way to take it.

I'm gonna put masking tape racing stripes on it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

From the terrible car thread

:v:

I still have two other cars and I ain't driven it yet!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Good luck on that stuff man.

I might get Free T Cruiser tomorrow!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Bought a squat rack. Tired of hurting myself doing this poo poo improperly. Let's hope I don't lose my motivation.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
FREE T CRUISER IS BEING PREPPED FOR DELIVERY

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If I set it on fire I can freely post in the hot hatch thread.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Tell me about garage door insulation kits. Am I wasting my time thinking I can move my exercise gear into the garage and get the temp to stay around 50 in the winter?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Congrats, man. Great news.

Rhyno - you're sick. But of you decide to start this god-awful PT Tour, come up to Lake county if you're still in Indiana.

No you misunderstand

I'm gonna form a business entity and employ everyone in AI, insure the car under that and then hand it off to various AIers around the country. Like passing a baton but in this case, a lovely car.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

LLC, Inc, or Ltd?

Whichever is cheapest/free-est/can convince goons to pitch in for.

WTNSSMI llc

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Metal. I'm waiting to hear back on if the walls are insulated.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Venue booked. One less thing to worry about. We managed an all inclusive price, all food, booze and incidentals. 150 guests, on site ceremony using a second room and use of their enclosed patio. Now we just need a photographer and some duds for my groomsmen to wear.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
God drat it I agreed to work so I can't get Free T Cruiser until next week

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Beer makes you fat.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Locator posted:

I don't drink beer. Give me a different reason.

Maybe you have big bones?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Uh, I fell short of my calorie goal for the day, am I gonna die?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

funny Star Wars parody posted:

It's Sonic tho and I got two double cheese burgers with jalapeņos and mozz sticks so I'm just making up for the day I guess right??

I haven't had fast food in over 70 days.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

funny Star Wars parody posted:

I had some 70 seconds ago and I really wish I would have just given in and gotten sushi and bulgogi instead

I had like 12 different foods today and I feel great!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Smoking is for garbage people.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Three years ago myself and many others thought I was an alcoholic and that it was gonna be my eventual downfall and here I am like 70 days without a drop and wondering how many more cool cars I could have owned had I not been trying to see the bottom of every bottle of beer in Indiana.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Galler posted:

To be fair, I'm not sure what else you would do in Indiana.

Meth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hahahaha HOLY poo poo

I just started a dialogue with a dude in a local car club, he needs a 4 door car as he is suddenly saddled with being a single dad to two kids. And he has a non running 96 Miata up for trade. So I should absolutely swap the PT for that car right? And then LS Swap the motor?

• Locked thread