Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Lord of the Llamas posted:

Speaking of rushing to conclusions; let's check in with the crazies.

the parsing of that sentance seems off, or was he present and has a shiny new decoration in his head?

ahh, it was ukip wot did it.
they must be really desperate for votes.

staberind fucked around with this message at 02:50 on May 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

L-Boned posted:

D&D retards still trying to reason how this wasn't terrorism. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

No, it was a concert, even if you don't like pop music you don't have to exaggerate.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

endlessmonotony posted:

If you don't like being spoken to like you're a loving idiot, you might want to try not being a loving idiot.

We don't know what the hell is going on yet, and "a random idiot on SA" isn't a very reliable source.

Nonsense, we know exactly what happened, we just want to know who to pin the blame on, my bets on a retired music teacher from Oslo.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

endlessmonotony posted:

Redheaded or not?

Bald as fk, but goes very red under the sun, sometimes has freckles at the end of summer.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

endlessmonotony posted:

Pretty much, yeah, because we don't actually have any evidence yet. The police are taking the cautious approach, as is expected. Your facts 1, 3, 4, 6 and 8 are not confirmed, and the rest could be explained as well by a water pipe bursting.

I mean I think it's likely this was a terrorist attack, but there's not enough info available to confirm it yet - and some of the "eyewitnesses" have already been caught lying.

All you can do is wait and accept we don't have enough information.

Alternatively, its 4:15 am and we will be hearing about this for ages no doubt. bugger all we can do right now but sleep.

AKA : night night.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Looke posted:

I wonder if this attack has set a precedent for future attacks on children/young people

I misread that as "annoying people"

staberind fucked around with this message at 17:33 on May 23, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I do hope i was not included, as i live in Brighton, a place well known for politely declining to view the fash as human.

Brighton, Sussex, (the best 'sex)

staberind fucked around with this message at 18:34 on May 23, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Oberleutnant posted:

Man i am mad as heck. Just butt blasted as all get out.

Are you going to take it anymore? any windows nearby?

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Imagine if Brum was really what these american trump supporting threadshitters really thought it was, like white people just can't enter for fear of their lives, a "no go zone". How would that work exactly, police and army have completely lost control? Escape From New York?

I assume they just think "uk=3rd world", "another plase dats not da US" or something like that, but deffo client state.

staberind fucked around with this message at 18:48 on May 23, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

spectralent posted:

yo show up to labour volunteering for kemptown. It's close AS gently caress.

I always felt kinda bad for not going to the ones the chip-and-chicken place I used to go to hand out because the guys there were super nice, but I'm also super not-religious.

I would but 1: Do you really think el scorchio will get in again, 2: agraphobic, ascerbic, basement dwelling trolls are not a good choice for any campaining, 3, I vote green here as its da only sane choice...

but yeah, labour should get into Kemptown, hove will probably go to UKIP.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Portslade and Hove go to UKIP, really?

Nah, just being silly, (I Hope)

I'm just an unsavoury character, I try to keep away from political stuff as much as possible, unless you want me to witter on about Protection Camps and the policing of them & their actions.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I am still unsure the ukmt is back to normal.
Test : best flavour of monster munch?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Private Speech posted:

http://groceries.iceland.co.uk/Frozen/Greggs/Pasties-and-Slices/Greggs-2-Cornish-Pasties-362g/p/53855

Granted they aren't exactly the main thing they make.

Also according to daily mail they had to rename them in their actual shops because of the EU and geographic cultural product limitations. But I'm not posting a link to DM.

Well, at least that means there was one less daily hail staff masturbating furiously over pictures of a 15 and 4/5th years old girl. for a few minutes.

Tigey posted:

Every time he opens his mouth I despise him even more

maybe, but otoh I can't fault what he is saying. He just did not go far enough and say "...and if those people did feel in any danger, they would have used nukes probably" or "its pretty stupid to sell arms to everyone and then wonder why parts of the world are constantly at war."

staberind fucked around with this message at 00:32 on May 24, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
requesting tebbits cum face.
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10693947.Lord_Tebbit_demands_action_over_PM_s_sick_Brighton_bombing_tweet_blunder/

Maybe this will jog a few memories :

staberind fucked around with this message at 00:57 on May 24, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Pissflaps posted:

No my 'snide comment' was that it would have happened anyway. Because it would have.

Somebody less charitable than me might conclude that your prime concern faced with murdered kids is how it effects your betting odds.

Once again: gently caress you.

I checked and the odds of you being mistaken for a human are still p. long. sorry flaps.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

hakimashou posted:

There isn't a lot of insurance you can buy against the political fallout of terrorist attacks. Their aim isn't just to murder innocent people but also to damage our societies. They are terrifying and infuriating and that fear and anger fuels right-wing politics.

terrsm is not "political fallout", any more than smartbombing weddings and hospitals is "acceptable casualties in a war zone" one might even go further by linking the two.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

Its almost like Islam is at odds with western values and ideology. Even eastern values too.

"Nothing can be done. Just get used to these attacks folks, and remember to let them into your countries."

Do you even know who that is dustie?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

As a Native Ameriacan that lived on a reservation, much similar to internment camps, I believe that any further immigration/invasions to North America is bad. I would think given British history, yall would be against immigration/invasions to your isles too.

Namtab posted:

Man I just read 20 pages of posts and they were all garbage, in particular the hot takes from the colonies

I wonder if our "Native Ameriacan" chum is away of our tommehs best indian friend, Tonto

Abdul Rafiq

Edit, don't worry about the cuffs, its a sex thing.

staberind fucked around with this message at 01:54 on May 24, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

wow, never thought I would encounter blatant racism in here but well, look at this.

Native American != Indian

Calling a Native American, or joking about us being Indian, is very much the same as using the N-word.

Why do you hate Indians from India?
I assure you that, despite their slightly darker features, they are mostly chill people, aside for the or one or, errm, one that decided to Join the EDL.
There is an excellent shop that happens to be on the corner of a road near me, Taj, they sell very nice food.

We can carry on like this for a very long time, dusty. maybe you can find some video's of the last time the EDL tried to poo poo up Brighton with their presence.

Besides, I already used the n-word : Norman. as in Norman Tebbit.

staberind fucked around with this message at 02:02 on May 24, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

Because millions of my ancestors were murdered, raped, enslaved, and beaten while white people called us Injuns, Indians, and savages. I have nothing against people from India that are called Indians, but using the Indian as a racial slur like you did is on par with calling a black person the n-word.

Are you taking the piss out of the well known black photographer "Normski"? we used to smoke weed together with the gentleman of Indian extraction who worked in a petrol station in Camden.

because if you are taking the piss out of my friend, I will give you a big smile. glasgow style.

Namtab posted:

I feel like I prefer ukip Twitter guys gimmick

ukip are gollums with 9 year old girls being their Precious.

This is what you get from burying politicians from the 70's in ancient Indian burial grounds

staberind fucked around with this message at 02:17 on May 24, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

big scary monsters posted:

And it ain't over yet. I can't wait to see what happens next in the saga of Native American whose ancestors' genocide makes them an expert on British Muslims vs. lame troll trying the "actually I said NIGGARDLY" gambit.

Whats great is : Normski did used to turn up in his mum's yellow datsun and smoke with us.

just up the road from the Lock.

besides, I said "Norman", my game is way beyond that.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

I don't get how you folks are having a hard time grasping this.

I, as a Native American, am ...

Snatch Duster posted:

As a Native Ameriacan

wait, which one of those places are you really from?

lets see proof of this claim please.

staberind fucked around with this message at 02:38 on May 24, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

Will you permaban toxx for me to prove that I am Native American?

I'll need blood to check your dna.

Probably all of it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

This guy is amazing, thanks for the new toy.
https://twitter.com/staberind/status/867194733495549958

https://twitter.com/DavidHadley1973/status/867198951879057408

https://twitter.com/staberind/status/867194056195047426
https://twitter.com/DavidHadley1973/status/867201392351596545

staberind fucked around with this message at 03:16 on May 24, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Blue Raider posted:

How is this explicitly racist poo poo acceptable? How is this poster not probated into next month?

The report button is right next to the quote button. or did you slip a bunch of times?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Waitrose gold blend, milk and sugar, come at me.
same with coffee.

Germany has some nice flavours of TUC we don't see here: Paprika and sweet chilli, but some bizarre bacon thing thats all broke and wrong.

staberind fucked around with this message at 11:05 on May 24, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Miftan posted:

Waitrose is for poshos who like overpaying.

And broke heads that don't like going outside for too long.
its not rediculously more expensive, and they loss lead as much as other places.
besides, all the staff are shareholders, while its not full communism right now, and least its a nod toward better things.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Pochoclo posted:

Hey, that's interesting, I didn't know that. John Lewis' seems like an interesting scheme.
This seems a bit lovely though:

From what I'm reading, they just get a salary-based variable bonus, which is better than nothing, but is not exactly proper dividends.

I like their governance, though.

Yes, My explanation is a bit hazy, sorry, working conditions seem to be better than other places, but bonuses as opposed to actual shares, perhaps.

Their Molé is ok as well, although for Ayvar I usually go to Taj, a Nice middle eastern grocer, I mentioned before.

staberind fucked around with this message at 11:27 on May 24, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lightning Lord posted:

So I hear that the SAS is currently occupying your streets. How's that going

We are still arguing over supermarkets, but good for you that you sprang out of bed so early.

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Note that this only applies to formal employees - the management has decided that hiring agency workers is a clever wheeze to get around paying them properly or treating them well.

Oh, well thats crap, thanks for putting me right.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Fun Fact.
The SAS are, as far as I know usually barracked in Hereford, and they dont seem to like sitting around doing nothing, so they ninja about in small villages across Hereford and Worcester.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Oberleutnant posted:

What colour is the boathouse at hereford?

I dunno about Hereford, but Worcester has what I suppose is a boathouse next to the racecourse, A bit of a walk from the uni accommodation I was at.

Edit, are you talking about that green thing?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Pissflaps posted:

Why is it weird ?

Because Japan does it.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Guavanaut posted:

Perpetual Islamic State of Syria, France, Lebanon, Algeria, Philippines, and Sudan

as I am more often in gbs : you missed out the UK.
Anyway, sorry in case there are actual Native Americans posting in d&d, I have nothing against you, but strawmen are made to burn.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
ahahahaah, i am a dumbfuck.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
https://www.podravka.com/product/chutney-roasted-hot/ I guess Chutney is the closes english thing, But its called Ajvar and I wish for some of you to taste it sometime. I think its Ace.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Rakosi posted:

My man, the UKMT bedwetters association will have already reported the first post I made so it's coming anyway.

I think its good that you decided to come here, it stops you from raping.

Do it ironically posted:

I'm sorry I have a different opinion than you and that it makes you angry and upset maybe you could check out a local psychologist to help you with your issues so we can discuss like adults

staberind fucked around with this message at 18:01 on May 25, 2017

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

feedmegin posted:

How about a photo of Mussolini, in the noose? I mean can't get more fascist than him.

Dere wo go.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
In today's Patriarchal society, would May pegging a boar have a positive or negative effect on the polls?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I see her more as "bite the head off of pigeons" type but indeed.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Kurtofan posted:

Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn

Omg, JC, A Bomb!

Quotey posted:

never forget

Guy on the right : nonplussed,
Guy on left : checkiddout

Adbot