Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Trump will never spend time in jail and I wouldn't be surprised if, in the event he does catch some Watergate criminal charges or whatever, the next president pardons him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Who decided DeVos would be a good idea? Does the SecEd always speak at Bethune Cookman?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Maybe this is their form of protest since the outcome would have been obvious to anyone *shrug*

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Two Finger posted:

Can I post it'shappening.gif yet?

No because it's been "happening" for just under two years now.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
lol he got her name wrong

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
"i can't imagine what you and you rkids are going through..

well, i can.."

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Universal Healthcare, you give up your rights to choose for yourself. And that is just the beginning. Semper Fi

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

this is literally the greatest thing i have ever read in my entire life

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
ummm actually i challenge any of you to tell me what digital is off the top of your head with no help from google

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

psydude posted:

Encoding a transmission in ones and zeroes, rather than modulating/demodulating an analog signal. But I'm pretty sure those catapults use magnets.

check out albert einstein over here

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/11/news/trump-taxes/

"Trump: I might release tax returns -- when I'm out of office"

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
What the gently caress lmao

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Office Pig posted:

"There, we released a letter, please don't actually read it."

I feel like having that letter typed up is common sense poo poo. But I feel like changing the date is commoner sense poo poo.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
The way Bill Maher speaks in that overly condescending tone annoys me too much to enjoy his stuff for more than five minutes.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Ya I agree

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i live right in the middle of a bunch of civil war battlegrounds on the confederate side so i'm just waiting for some klan rallies to pop up in my area.

gonna crash the gently caress out of them.

bird food bathtub posted:

Fatso's gonna blow a loving gasket when he sees this.

couldn't he just ignore it though

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Coffeehitler posted:

Normal Presidents would, but Cheeto the Hutt is a thin-skinned idiot. Whether or not he realizes he's getting baited he's going to do something.

yeah it was mostly rhetorical. i'm excited for the twitter meltdown.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Hot Karl Marx posted:

How can a third of your country have 0 opinion on something like that?

Because Trump was firing Comey, not Kardashian.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Lotta unpatriotic fuckers in this thread

I do my duty :patriot:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

facialimpediment posted:

Basically, Donnie does no research himself and doesn't know how to sort out bullshit news outlets from the real ones.

I'll give a president a break on not fact checking things that come across his desk. Some low level mail room workers can be tasked with that.

I think Donnie DOES do research himself, he just only researches outlets that give him "fair" coverage.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

CommieGIR posted:

Tom Price has solved the Opioid crises: He prescribes God

https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/medical-doctor-tom-price-recommends-god-as-the-solution-to-the-opioid-crisis

:doh: Hopefully, you'll have time to find him in jail since Sessions wants maximum sentencing again.

When I was hooked on pills from 17-20 years old and stealing and robbing to support my habit, I wish someone had just taken me to church.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I'm the person that guessed the middle of the Indian Ocean and shot that chart's credibility in the foot.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Acebuckeye13 posted:

You know, I get the feeling that might not play well in the 2020 campaign ads.

It will be shrugged off as fake news.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Yeah. But did he reveal this information over email?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
nothing matters! :)

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Read the comments to see how it gets spun.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I hope the Navy has Spicey on suicide watch because Jesus Christ. The guy is full of poo poo but I can't help but admire him just a little bit.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yeah the impeachment rumbling has just been various reporters tweets. I'm trying to not clog up this thread with every tweet I come across.

If it's stuff like impeachment though...

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
After the April current events thread closed I didn't bother opening this thread. I went on vacation. Had a great time. Banged a mother of the year candidate. And otherwise just stopped giving a poo poo.

Now? I still don't give a poo poo and it makes current events a lot more fun than it was last month.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Buca di Bepis posted:

Hey everybody, this guy fucks!

Anytime I can shoehorn ruining a 12 year old's life, I will do so.

And out of context, this is a very creepy post.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Wasn't Stephen Miller also Trump's totally not Trump publicist in the 90s?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Office Pig posted:

Miller's the balding 31 year old neo-nazi who is completely on board the 'gently caress muslims' train and helped write the first two travel bans.

Yeah I know who 2017 Stephen Miller is.

E: oh John Miller was his alter ego.

lol remember when the John Miller thing was a big deal? Now it's kind of boring.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Office Pig posted:

As far as Trump shenanigans go it's fairly run of the miller.

6.5/10.

If it was a normal president I would've been able to recall it was John Miller pretty easily because it would be all anyone talked about for a couple months but we moved on really quickly from that and I had to google it.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

This is not how you deny guilt, Donnie.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Two Finger posted:

It's nearly midnight but I don't want to miss the tweetstorm

You should live in a second world country like the US then :colbert:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I miss W

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Handsome Ralph posted:

The Wargame series came close but it wasn't as casual.

In other news...

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/865328981855404033

:f5:

"Stand by for news" is a pretty safe bet these days and can be said at any point in time.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
One day it's going to come out that Trump isn't a natural born citizen and therefor ineligible to be president.

It seriously wouldn't surprise me at this point.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
What if Donnie doesn't get impeached but everyone around him goes to jail and he gets stuck with a bunch of people that tell him to gently caress off and he spends the rest of his presidency pouting?

I think that would rule however unrealistic it may be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I think we should ban guns for everyone's safety and Hillary lost because of Russia, not because she is a lovely candidate.

• Locked thread