Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Grittybeard posted:

#1 La Canfora, #2 Fiz beefing with an ex Carolina guy, #3 if anything everyone in the world should be on Fox's side asking "what in the world are you doing?" here.

Oh god, the hidden hilarious thing there is Chicago looking at Pat Fitzerald.

Was Pickles taken without the consent of Fox?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

He'd never seen pickles play.

Does Fox ever watch any college QB play?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

ZenVulgarity posted:

Fiz should get an every white rb avatar

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Diva Cupcake posted:

"Unable to withstand a pass rush" was literally on Cutler's scouting report out of Vandy. Sometimes QBs are exactly who they are.

Also his stats have been almost exactly the same every season in his friggin' career. He was always an 85-87 passer rating dude. The main difference between Denver Jay and Chicago Jay is that he got sacked less in Denver. He hit his ceiling as a rookie and just stayed there for a decade.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Browns over .500 would be loving great and anybody who says otherwise is being lovely.

49ers can gently caress off tho. You don't get to a bloo bloo bloo with a case full of Lombardis.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Tom Brady is going to the Texans after this year. It's pretty obvious.

The most famous interaction between Brady and BOB was... Brady basically telling him to go gently caress himself, loudly and repeatedly, on live TV. I'm not sure he wants anything to do with the Texans.

e: Brady is famous for taking rear end chewings from Belichick as an example for the rest of the team, but the second BOB tried to do it Brady acted like some random scrub made a joke about his mom's cancer.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

You suddenly realize that Donovan McNabb, Tom Brady, and Daunte Culpepper are all the same age.

Brady is old as gently caress and nobody knows when the unlisted PED side effects will finish him off time will finally catch up to him.

He could blow out both knees in training camp because he's stupidly old to be doing this poo poo. He could have 1-2 more good seasons in him. Or he could be an unprecedented eternal curse on the NFL.

:confuoot:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Metapod posted:

Albert Haynesworth, Redskins

Lmao

Then Patriots! :haw:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

LEGO Genetics posted:

Richard M. Nixon - New England Patriots

Nixon didn't bounce back from Watergate to win even more elections. Amateur. :chord:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Elephanthead posted:

Obama has to be the Falcons.

He won every time and everyone misses him.

Falcons are Hillary.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

weird Asian candy posted:

I am just a little resentful that after so many years of having an actual boring team, now that we don't have one I need people to recognize it so I can feel accepted into the cool teams football community :smith:

There is no cool teams football community. There are only scrappy losers too non-threatening to hate, and winners who are feared and viciously hated by everyone else.

If the Falcons keep torching the NFC for a few more years everyone will hate them no matter how many 360 noscope spinkick headshot catches Julio makes.

Though if the Pats turn into instant trash in 2017 I expect the "we still hate you" hangover for the Patriots to last until like... 2057 or so.

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 18:10 on May 9, 2017

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

wandler20 posted:

Those poor Falcon fans had to deal with this in Trump thread today and now here. There is no escape.

:eng101: The probability of escape was high, actually.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

gently caress all of you

But Falcons can't finish?

:rimshot:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

:patssay: Hold my beer.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

99% of the SUPPORT ARE TROOPS types are human garbage who never did a single thing for their country, in any capacity, at any point in their loving lives. For every leftie who is guilty of "virtue signaling" by (insert stereotypical hippie thing here) there are 1,000 of these worthless chuckle-fucks making a big show of their fraudulent, never did poo poo and never will do poo poo, excuse for "patriotism."

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

The whole idea that getting angry because an adult isn't engaging in enough servile bowing and scraping to a symbol of state power makes you a "Real American" is such an obvious case of missing the entire loving point of everything that I can't even.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

On the other hand, it's nice to see him going for a ball instead of running away from it for a change

:golfclap:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Diqnol posted:

It's actually not too uncommon friend

It's common, but it's one of those things where if it doesn't affect a friend/family member/yourself, you can mostly avoid ever having to see it. And most people treat anything that isn't rubbed in their face 24/7 as not existing pretty much.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

"G.O.A.T. Edition" just rubs it in so much. :allears:

The Madden Curse has failed multiple times too.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/madden-nfl-curse-cover-athlete-ranked-least-most-seasons-2018-051217

The most :effort: of curses. Brady is old as hell and gonna crap out soon though.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

iospace posted:

I remember him being offered an out of his Tyreek Hill Toxx, and, well, he didn't take it.

A dumb Hill to die on, if you ask me.

What a bad gimmick and/or sadbrains he was.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

evilweasel posted:

that seems less like a character issue and more like a serious mental health issue unless he was high as balls on some weird-rear end poo poo

Sounds like when Chandler Jones went bananas on synthetic weed.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

like how did his face get so fat

reposting for a new page

That's like Suh tier face chubbiness. :btroll:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

evilweasel posted:

goddamn this makes that win even sweeter

I don't know, that article seems like it's too hard on Carroll. He said he wanted to give a championship to New England, it just took a him little longer than he'd hoped.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

:siren: Brady may retire sooner than you think! :siren:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/patriots/2017/05/25/are-these-signs-tom-brady-retirement-next-year-two/dDs2PxwKrynOulUssezc4H/story.html

Other than noticing that he's old, it's a pure speculation fluff piece, sorry.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Talk about ice cold takes, Slater has 1 career reception! :laugh:

Their real WR depth chart of Cooks, Edelman, Hogan, Mitchell and Amendola is nice though. Plus receiving backs galore and Gronk before he inevitably breaks something.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

Wrong thread earlier

This belongs here

Honestly this is the stupidest thing I've seen a team do since buffalos front office tried making their players learn team building and character by hiring an absolutely abysmal retread from New York lol

:agreed:

If you're overshooting Belichick's level of petty rear end in a top hat you REALLY need to calm the gently caress down.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

fartknocker posted:

I'd rather the Eagles have won that Super Bowl.

gently caress the Patriots.

Clearly, in the current timeline the Patriots gently caress you!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

troofs posted:

Wes Welker shouldn't even sniff the hall but he'll get in because he was a fan favorite scrappy guy who played for Boston. Boston fans will still somehow find a way to complain that everyone is out to get them.

Those types of Pats fans poo poo on Welker for "losing" 2 Super Bowls and love Edelman way more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

The logo even says elite! :haw:

• Locked thread