Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This is from like seven pages ago but what the hell is going on in this room?

Is that like - a puppet theatre or something at the top? A guard tower?

Why are there windows on an interior wall?

What

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jaded Burnout posted:

Those are glass-fronted kitchen cabinets. The other thing, no idea.

Not those. Below the balcony thing.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The remodel is fine except for the stupid rear end garage door. It's bad enough getting bugs and pollen and poo poo in an unscreened window. That thing is going to allow birds and all sorts of poo poo inside. Terrible. If you want to be outside that badly GO OUTSIDE

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The garage door is terrible for a dozen reasons, the dazzle camouflage tilework is ugly to me but competently done so whatever, but what the gently caress is the reasoning behind toilets at the top of stairs?

No door on the toilet is dumb and bad, but have these people never been really sick? That toilet is a suicide machine. I have to assume there is some lazy/cheap architectural/plumbing reason for it.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

learnincurve posted:

Why are there mirrors stuck on there as well?

Counter sex

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Melicious posted:

Three ceiling fans and a garden fountain in the living room. I mean... you do you, man.

That almost seems like it would have the capacity to accidentally create weather.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Allen Wren posted:

#1 sign that this bullshit is all staged:

nobody on this planet knows how to play rummikub

What the gently caress

I learned from my nana dammit and it's a good game :mad:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Allen Wren posted:

for real, I've never met anyone who knows how to play it, it's a game you find in a closet and no one knows how it got there

if it's good, I'd be willing to give it a shot, but I think the last time I was in the same room as a copy of it, I was like ten

It's just like playing rummy with cards except you use tiles (and have a bigger hand) where you make runs and sets etc - but the goal is simply to go out, sets you play aren't "yours" for points or anything.

The real difference is that you can alter any set out there as long as it stays legal. Like if someone played 7.8.9 and you needed the 9 for something, you could play a six and then take the nine since the remaining 6.7.8 is still legal. It also has two wild tiles that can be swapped out in the same way.

It's a fun take on rummy.

:corsair: maybe but whatever. If you don't like it we'll play cribbage instead.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PRADA SLUT posted:

lol when I see people decorate their mcdungeons so their friends have to drive 40 minutes to play d&d instead if going to the game store where other people are

lol if your house is so lovely that you'd rather play d&d at a game store rather than in a dedicated space where your gaming books and refrigerator and non-public toilet are

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Capybara snuggle valley is the only real choice

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

Those are some hosed up titties

just your basic bondage bologna boobies

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
String up thousands of christmas tree lights

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

peanut posted:

It's about 40x40cm (18x18in)

That picture gives me vertigo

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I stared so hard at that loving toilet that it tool three times seeing the picture to notice that loving door over the tub. Where does that go?'

There's some weird perspective going on. Is that a fireplace?

The house is pretty amazing but the bathroom is :wtf:

edit: the orgy room is :lol:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Does that bathroom have two tubs? And what the gently caress is with all the ornamental bullshit on that tub edge

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I definitely want glass walls on my bedroom and also everywhere else

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PRADA SLUT posted:

That's just how Americans decorate

well that or anime scrolls

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I assumed this was some sort of highbrow loss edit at first and I'm still only ~93% convinced that it's not.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PRADA SLUT posted:

y’all just jealous you can’t poop in the fourth dimension

e: spacial dimension

Pooping back and forth through time forever

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

peanut posted:

egg vending machine

Wild

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I was going to make a cosmic bowling joke at that crazy carpet but then noticed it's actually a bowling alley so eh

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Maybe my place has tile for every floor surface because the owners walk around making GBS threads their bad ideas and poor taste all over it and it's easy to wipe up.

only if you miss the grout

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Is that a loving manually operated fan hanging over the tub? For someone on the couch to operate?

Why is it haunted?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Phil Moscowitz posted:

Now post the uncropped one please

It has dicks in it

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Sex closet.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Search ali express for "5d diamond jewel painting" or similar

The listings are all in broken english but they have a lot of great images so you can get the idea.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I know you've already changed it, but I couldn't help imagining a kid or maybe drunk adult rolling down that staircase straight into that murderwall.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Facebook Aunt posted:

BTW, does anyone else kinda like that granny gothic velvet wallpaper? No? Just me? I haven't seen it inside a house decorated in the last 40 years. Maybe that means it is due for a comeback and it will be the next big thing. Fingers crossed.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

peanut posted:

Valentine Bush

:stonkhat:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I had hoped that the exhaust fan was going to be in the pig

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

there wolf posted:

This one has stupid rope lights.

also a loving log

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I can't imagine having so much room that I'd be complaining about wasted space or empty closets. Then, I tend to like having lots of STUFF

Jaded Burnout posted:

Yeah that sink is bigger than it looks.

Pots smol

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

HycoCam posted:

Another trick with popcorn ceilings--and really only viable if you are replacing lighting fixtures, adding ceiling fans, and/or making large holes--cover the old ceiling with new 1/4" drywall. In addition to painting, you will need to tape and mud the new ceiling. Way less mess than trying to scrape off the old texture or tearing out the old ceiling.

Do this multiple times and get a smaller room! And sealed off places for mold to live!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Back in my day drop-in drive-by bullshit cockteasing like this would lead to a mod challenge

wouldn't that be interesting

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
while I admit I thought I could do it all myself until you all put me on blast, and while I wasn't planning on engaging the services of a loving structural engineer because I thought I knew what I was doing, I DID NOT MAKE A MISTAKE and that is the only important takeaway here. I am still a cool and good genius with a perfect bathroom for someday selling to theoretical females

:laffo: you prideful idiot

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Labes for days posted:

Also, is there any way to display things like peacock feathers in a vase without my cats chewing them up?

Cover them with catnip. They hate that stuff.

citrus, maybe?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bradzilla posted:

how many females have used the epic sunken bathtub

You drat well know the answer to this

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PRADA SLUT posted:

No.

Sorry about you’re poverty lighting

Not everyone is gifted with a wealth of surplus apostrophe's like we are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

I'm picturing popcorn ceilings, except made out of candy.

Wallpaper: