Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
i drink nothing but coffee liqueur because it takes me back to the days working the closing shift at the pizza joint and giving myself alcohol poisoning in the walk in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

chairface posted:

bernie MADE the DNC rig their primary illegally twice, that perfidious jew!

i'm not antisemitic, i'm just very concerned about this recent explosion of jew-on-jew violence

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Serf posted:

way back on the old wotc forums there was a guy trying to adapt d&d 3.5 to a historical europe setting. he did the obvious bad move of mapping race onto nationality, leading to fun stuff like the italians getting a +2 to making poisons and lying, the germans getting bonuses to strength and intelligence and the french having innate cowardice. i'm pretty sure he just wholesale updated the kender as roma people

what bonuses did the sorbs get

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
there's just something very odd about the replies to this tweet, and i cant quite put my finger on what

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Milo and POTUS posted:

What the gently caress is the point of this
futurist moralism is the highest form of auto-fellatio

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Frosted Flake posted:

How did Romania end up in the Axis instead of aligned with France anyway?

The Romanian king instituted a royal dictatorship in 1938 and aligned himself with domestic fascists, which led to a lot of internal politicking about a military confrontation with the USSR and when the breakdown of the defensive treaty Romania had with Poland when the Poles got invaded let Romania remain a neutral power, they got first-hand knowledge of exactly what a treaty with France would have been worth in 1940. The Soviet Union wasn't too pleased to be neighbors with a fascist-sympathizing absolute monarchy and Romania had already had a big kerfuffle over refusing Soviets military access through the country in a theoretical Soviet-German war over Czechoslovakia, so their options there were extremely limited on the eastern front. So they couldn't remain neutral, because they were an oil exporter and any kind of modern war would necessarily require access to the Romanian oilfields or the denial of them to the enemy, they couldn't be a part of the allies because France had just gotten steamrolled and Britain couldn't do poo poo on the continent, they had a bad history with the Soviets who were very interested in making parts of the Romanian border part of the Moldovan SSR, so the only option left was ally with the rest of their neighbors in the Axis.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

paul_soccer12 posted:

what war are we talking about?

the franco-thai war

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
drat, that's cool, when are you getting your braces taken out though

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGB3ujJUku0

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
california banned high capacity magazines by mandating that any rifle with more than a 10 round capacity has to have a non-detachable magazine and its done precisely jack and poo poo for gun violence in the state. its liberal-brained surrender, a worthless half-measure that assumes that the best you can hope for is that the next mass shooter only kills 8 people before doming himself instead of 9

and as we learned yesterday, the cops are just going to mill around for an hour letting you do your thing no matter how many times you have to reload anyway

Flesh Forge posted:

better things aren't possible

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

thekeeshman posted:

Nothing hot about it, it's always been obvious who the real Nazis were, whether you remain in denial is up to you.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1512639304530632711/pu/vid/640x360/KgyFvzHgAZD8XQkl.mp4?tag=12
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1500466529401335808/pu/vid/480x270/HBemUnhEXiZPw86B.mp4?tag=12

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Horseshoe theory posted:

Everyone should box, wrestle, MMA, etc. in one open weight class - bing bong, so simple!

boxing really went downhill when people stopped dying in the ring so often, and really, its just good business to bring that back

e: no weight classes, 15 rounds, lead in the gloves again will surely get people back in seats

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
if you notice a red-brown alliance in your stool you need to go to a doctor immediately

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
steel reserve makes em in 42 ounces now and the bottles are plastic so you can twist the top off easily after youve already consumed 42 ounces of steel reserve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

HashtagGirlboss posted:

lol. No I dont have some weird religious justification for what I’m doing. I just like to steal land from people

Some settlers do it for religious reasons, others do it to escape pedophilia charges in their home countries. It's very nuanced