Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
perhaps he was killed by the Russians, maybe even Vladimir Putin himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Old Story posted:

Here's all the evidence documenting this heinous assassination, as compiled by the top minds of GBS's unironic pizzagate thread:

1) blog posts

dude did you not see that the link in the OP cited an anonymous source

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Old Story posted:

anonymous sources are okay, but I'm holding out for an unnamed official familiar with the matter

quote:

The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

gary oldmans diary posted:

wow a washington post exclusive story breaking. also now showing up on MSNBC (source: washington post) and buzzfeed (source: like i would check)
its too bad that totally legit fbi legit source would only talk to the washington post and only anonymously to confirm the thing that was circulating in democrat chain emails

its believable at this point if you believe the washington post has any journalistic integrity

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

The WaPo story was independently verified by the NYT, and also the President tweeted that it was true this morning.

this is GBS though we're all idiots here

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

I haven't looked into the Rich story, I'm just saying the WaPo story has a lot of credibility.

ya know, it just might, and this one might too who knows

the reality is we'll never know the actual truth because the media on both sides is conditioning the population to think that anonymous sources are always correct and that is the only proof of whatever story they want to print that's needed from here on out

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm a journalist, so obviously I'm a little biased, but anonymous sources aren't in themselves a problem. They're often necessary - whistleblowers in government and business need the protection. But they do need to be used carefully, and I think it's time for more news services to be clear about how they verify their sources, and what makes them choose to trust a source. Journalism should be transparent.

This is why it's important to know the difference between credible and not credible news, but there have been enough high-profile failures (remember NYT coverage in the Iraq runup) that I don't blame people for being distrustful. I do blame them when they then buy into news that doesn't even follow basic journalistic practices, whether it's talk radio or those million blogs that all look like HuffPo.

That's a fair stance and I can agree to that. Unfortunately the last guy and the current one don't hold our views of whistleblower protection and the media on both ends of the political spectrum are using anonymous sources as a cudgel in an ever increasing rate.

I'm not sure how to stop it, if it can even be stopped.

Feminasty Slut posted:

You know what i'd take a not retarded murderer over the loving drooling idiot we got you dumb assholes.

Just gonna quote this because holy lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

You don't see anonymous sourcing much below the national level. It happens but it's rare: papers take it very seriously. It's happening a ton at the federal level right now because the Trump administration is dysfunctional. It happened to the Clinton campaign for the same reason. I think the practice seems more prominent than it is because it's so high-profile at the moment.

Unfortunately for me I live close enough to NYC that my local affiliates are basically national level. My local paper does have more journalistic integrity than the national stuff, though.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Carmant posted:

We're at war with North Korea

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/16/528587064/north-korea-may-be-linked-to-wannacry-ransomware-researchers-say

:tinfoil:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Feminasty Slut posted:

lmao at the suggestion that the DNC is competent at anything, especially murder. If they could successfully cover up a murder the could have beaten an orange retard.

this is why none of them should ever hold a political office again and should be thrown out on the streets

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Moon Atari posted:

There are many things to suggest that wikileaks is affiliated with hacking groups that are fronts for Russian intelligence. Russian intelligence aren't adverse to closing loose ends, nor to frameups or just seeding ambiguous chaos. There are things to suggest collusion between the political outsiders now taking over the gop and Russia: hence it can be plausibly blamed on the other team depending on who you trust more.

VikingSkull posted:

perhaps he was killed by the Russians, maybe even Vladimir Putin himself

lmao I loving called it

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Like the Gulf of Tonkin false flag... dumbass conspiracy theories

man at least go with the mobile weapons labs in Iraq thing, the Gulf of Tonkin actually happened but not in the way people think

the first battle actually happened, the second one was jumpy Navy guys but either way if you remove that incident the US was already on the path to war in Vietnam

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Feminasty Slut posted:

She sucks but I personally blame every subhuman poo poo stain who voted for trump

it's you, you're Hillary

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Feminasty Slut posted:

History will be laughing at all you Trump voting retards forever. lmao

Hillary would have you believe we've reached the end of history, friend

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Feminasty Slut posted:

Yeah ok, Hillary is bad. Don't vote for retards.

I didn't and I'm proud of it.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

phasmid posted:

Wasn't the the leader of the Panama Rouge?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Feminasty Slut posted:

Actually since the american public has proven its stupid as poo poo I'm going full FYGM. I'm a horrible person.

congrats on being redpilled

another Trump thread success story

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
"Kill the rich!"

*DNC hires a hitman and kills a whistleblower*

"wrong one, assholes!"

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Thirsty Girl posted:

ive diagnosed the problem you a idiot

it's me I'm the guy that takes an obvious joke post seriously

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Thirsty Girl posted:

youre serious and you know it

I'm sorry you are buttmad at the world

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Thirsty Girl posted:

youre laughably transparent but yeah it's me who is silly for saying that "the dnc murdered a guy" is a stupid sentiment to express

GBS might not be the best place for your posting

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Feminasty Slut posted:

Keep dunking on Hillary retards I like those posts too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRzBdQoAf_A

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

boner confessor posted:

threads like this are why i'm happy most of you are too scared of being made fun of to post in d&d

lol we'd all eat chain probations at the very least

e- most of us were happily contained in one thread in C-SPAM but guess what happened to that thread

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
lol remember how multiple people were calling for Trump's death and violent attacks on Republicans in D&D and it took a thread in QCS to get any action taken against them

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

boner confessor posted:

that was lowtax's idea

I'm pretty sure it was a poster in the thread and lowtax said "uh sure, ok"

then they bitched that they were in a posting ghetto lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

boner confessor posted:

you're wrong, which is not a suprise to anyone really. it was lowtax's idea because qcs posters complained about a thread ik probating and banning them from a racism honeypot thread. new subforum means a full mod

I'd like to see the post, can you link it to me?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

boner confessor posted:

no, find it yourself. im not digging through all that crap

I did and you were right!

Lowtax posted:

Okay how about this: Negrotown can have its own subforum, and KM can mod it.

my apologies on the misunderstanding

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Bholder posted:

loving establishment won't let me call people friend of the family-faggots, thus I will join a movement that wants to limits the freedoms of most people.

That will show them, those gosh darn feminazis.

maybe try not to be so hateful

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Bholder posted:

No poo poo

hopefully you've learned a valuable lesson today

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Feminasty Slut posted:

lol people thought voting for a retarded baby was a good thing to do.

I didn't vote for either the retard or the evil corporatist so by your logic I'm highly intelligent

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Feminasty Slut posted:

Without irony, yes.

jokes on you I'm actually a fuckin retard lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Tucker Carlson is a darling of the alt-right

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Tallgeese posted:

Who I would say get most of their news from the internet. Thus they do not contribute much to ratings.

this is true

if you watch cable news of any stripe you might be an idiot

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Jimmy Dore has a hot take

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Snatch Duster posted:

If Jimmy Dore is suspicious I'll remain to be as well. There still isn't enough evidence to prove either side of this story.

waiting for the inevitable "Jimmy Dore is a nazi Trump supporter" post from a clueless retard

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
tbh if Hillary and the DNC hadn't rigged the primary in her favor and Bernie had won it (which he would have easily) the DNC would have murdered him like a dog in the street prior to the general election

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
he's just a humble water filter merchant, pushed over the edge by the world around him

it could happen to any of us

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

NotWearingPants posted:

Hillary get arrested for this yet?

lol, she's fine

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Apoplexy posted:

You know how liberals always have to go ELL GEE BEE TEE CUE EYE AYY PEE instead of just saying 'gay people'? Even though trans people represent such a tiny minority that they're hardly worth mentioning, queers being infinitesimally more irrelevant than even that, intersexed being like 0.3 people per million born, and the others being basically make-believe? You're doing that only with racism. BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS THING THAT REPRESENTS 20 PEOPLE CURRENTLY ALIVE, I BET THEY'RE *JUST AS BAD AS* THAT MOVEMENT WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF FOLLOWERS IN AMERICA ALONE THAT JUST GOT ONE OF THEIR OWN KIND INSTALLED AS PRESIDENT OVER THE MORE POPULAR CANDIDATE

whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Blue Train posted:

I think that's from the police report

remember, the police have to tell the truth by law

• Locked thread