Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
There are no heart seals in this game, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

Endorph posted:

you aren't in this game, there's no self-insert. also there's no paired endings. there's some pairs but they're all preset by the game.

also leon is explicitly gay.

Oh good that means the writing quality gets a bump

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

How do you guys decide who recruits who?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Are growths not as good in this game as the older ones or am I just bad with rng?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

What's the difference between using the wheel and restarting?

Also my lukas and Clair won't gain support points when they're next to each other. Am I missing something?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Apparently when you kill a cantor all their little zombie pals go away

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

mandatory lesbian posted:

The Blue-haired Whitewing is a bit weak but the other 2 are real good, for me

Palla isn't as speedy for me :(

Why is Python even in this game?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

What's the rationale between picking Deen or Sonya?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Is the peddler in the same location in all parts? I need a bow sent to one party

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Are the training DLC packs essentially a way to spice up grinding units?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

So what DLC is necessary for Postgame? The ones with the extra promotions?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Endorph posted:

my review of this game is that my friend called python's haircut 'the most lesbian haircut' and then got her hair cut like it. 8/10.

It looks identical to Lukas'.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

There's a 500-turn limit?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Extra Tasty posted:

conrad's support with celica is good (as good as supports in this game get anyway)

I like that character a lot because the voice actor actually tries to make him sound different with and without the mask. Like outside of the mask he's...a decent guy :3:

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Supremezero posted:

It's probably telling on some level that they give you exactly the number of pitchforks that there are knights.

I got one via DLC. Where do we get the others?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Silver Falcon posted:

Alm got gibbed in the battle with Berkut in the Temple of Duma

Of course this means, Game Over and no Mila's Turnwheel for you.

So now I'll have to start that stupid-rear end dungeon aaaaaaaaaalll the way over when I play again and uuuuuuuugh. I am irritated.

Related, is there a Mila statue anywhere in that place? I never did get Mathilda upgraded to a Gold Knight. If there's no statue I'll get her the last couple levels before I go back into that stupid dumb place for stupid dummies.

There is one Mila statue

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Watching the credits now

Did Kamui found Regna Ferox, hor however you say it?

I wonder if there are more easter eggs in the endings that relate to Awakening

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Tae posted:

Official art of the 4 DLC characters

And keep in mind that they're releasing at the same time as Japan, which indirectly makes me think that the Switch FE game will be close to or maybe even be a world wide release with how close Echoes is and how Xenoblades 2 is a WW release.

Fire emblem has been selling very well

I hope they keep HIdari as the artist. I like their designs a lot

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Hidari feels more skilled at drawing different poses for art as well

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Blazing/Binding, Sacred Stones, Console, and Fates/Awakening were all different artists, weren't they?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

So you can decide whose army to plop the Cipher characters onto, right?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

That sucks, I'd like to give Alm another Peg Knight and Celica a Cav, but you can't split those two up

Pitchfork time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

I missed that Sonya was one of Jedah's kids and spent the whole game going "Wait, he had 3 kids, where's the third one"

Oops

• Locked thread