Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fenrax
Oct 9, 2012

The Meat Dimension posted:

Wait is titan skating gone? :ohdear:

A couple people who played it today said "traditional titan skating" is gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrax
Oct 9, 2012

Decided to solo queue into iron banner and had a 5+ minute queue time only to get matched against a six stack with no groups on my team. How is your matchmaking still this broken bungie?

Fenrax
Oct 9, 2012

Mikey-San posted:

For a while, the PS Gold headset had weak plastic around the hinge pins. I don't know if this is still the case, but mine set broke as well as at least two friends' sets. Google "ps4 gold headset hinge" and you'll see a bunch of complaints. I don't know whether the Platinums have the same issue or whether Sony has resolved it on the Golds by now. I replaced them with a HyperX Cloud II set and have been pretty happy. I think a goon here recommended them.

My PS Gold headset broke at the hinges too and I replaced it with a logitech g933, which best buy was apparently selling for around $90 under their msrp, great for that price but I probably wouldn't spend the full $200 on them.

Fenrax
Oct 9, 2012

CheeseFactory posted:

That consel dude is gauls boss. But yeah. I agree. Gual in the story amd the other dude in the raid.

Ghaul is the Cabal emperor, he took the throne using military force. I'm not sure how the consul would be his boss, but I think it said somewhere that he's Ghaul's adviser?

Fenrax
Oct 9, 2012

fadam posted:

The Overwatch beta had the exact same XIM issue at launch and it got fixed, so I can't imagine it will be an issue here.

Yeah it got fixed by removing aim assist altogether, which I don't think bungie will ever do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrax
Oct 9, 2012

Supremacy was already bad in D1 and making it 4v4 with longer ttk has only made it even worse. Most fights that happen end up with like 6 or 7 kills and only a single tag picked up after all of it.