Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
maybe someone's e-cig exploded and maimed a bunch of people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

For some reason the British call Pakistani people "Asian"

well, they also call hot dogs sausage sandwiches so they are pretty hosed up

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Lemon posted:

no we don't, sausage sandwiches are a very different and vastly superior bread and filthy meat based snack.

trap sprung we got a live one, get 'em boys

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Drunk Nerds posted:

This was tasteless and low effort

all i can think of is that b-52's song what am i missing

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Moneyball posted:

Who did he vote for?

watch it mister

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

wtf where did you come from brother well met i've not seen you post before

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
new phone who dis and blue raider keep posting together and it's like that movie the cutting edge and finally skating scene

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

obvious swamp gas

lmao

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
how do you walk into a arena for a concert with a bag at all let along a bomb bag? You have to empty your pockets in the US....

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Luxury Communism posted:

Profiling is dumb because they will just recruit somebody who doesn't fit the profile. Random searches are also dumb because it doesn't actually deter poo poo.

Pragmatically speaking, either you deal with the issue upstream and actually harm ISIS recruitment, you subject everyone to onerous security requirements, or you just let this poo poo happen tbh.

I just hate D&Ders because they are literally the reason this argument lost.

or just search everyone, that is what they do in the US....

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Secular Humanist posted:

I know my av confuses things sometimes but I *am* a liberal just fyi. And it's not that I think american conservatism is more supportive in a genuine sense, but they do kind of end up being the supportive party from the perspective of muslim reformers. Ayaan Hirsi Ali is relegated to fox news for some mind boggling reason. Liberals have seemingly left her out in the cold, meanwhile bernie is tweeting about "standing with linda", who has publically smeared virtually every reform muslim with any influence in western media, while singing the praises of sharia law no less. Both sides are confused on Islam and the reason I'm hard on the left is because they're the ones actively supporting the worst elements of it (usually, probably always, unwittingly). The left has no balls to speak honestly about it, so it creates a vacuum for genuine anti-muslim biggots like pam gellar to swoop in and kick the fear mongering into full gear.

there is a body count high enough that will reverse the above eventually, it is inevitable. we are getting close, even 1 year ago having a frank discussion about it in gbs would be met with 10 people swooping in to call everyone a racist

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Some Israeli "terrorism expert" once wrote an editorial that they should rape the families of suicide bombers

did he also love pudding pops?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Uncle Wemus posted:

I wonder why people would become terrorists

inbreeding (i'm serious look it up in the uk lmao)

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Blue Train posted:

That is not my point, guns own. We should not be selling 350 billion worth of arms to a country that supports and trains terrorists tho

agreed a terrorist waving a m-16, driving an abrams over non-believers, or doing a bombing run in a f-35 would be bad

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

lovely Wizard posted:

Saudi Arabia is a testament to all the middle east countries to just to the opposite of what they're doing - just suck up to America publicly and betray them in secret instead of acting antagonistic in public and submissive to their demands in private and you'll prosper.

i dunno about prosper, in another generation thanks to the US shale boom and renewable energy advancements the saudi people aren't going to be too happy when their monthly check stops and military grade anti-riot vehicles mow them down while stamped Made in America.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Isn't the plan to drain the middle east of oil and then split

we are literally at the split part, and the are still dumb enough to spending billions on a oil based economy for hardware they can't afford lmao

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

he probably thinks peak oil is actually a thing and we're running out or something

it's definitely not demand, and oil will always have it's uses but solar and lithium ion storage will be cheaper and cleaner. growing economies like china are already clamping down, so it's only a matter of time.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
this guy was a known and watched person by the UK government, it's not the muslim communities fault it's a law enforcement issue.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
pick a carrottop concert or guns n roses or something for fucks sake no one will care and you get your message across everyone is happy

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

I dont know if you've been reading the articles but this dude had support from the muslim community.

The local imam got loving petitions raised against him when he criticized ISIS's methods (but not their goals).

i try to, but then i think about how they eat pork and beans for breakfast then i just give up caring

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
"Timmy, don't forget your kevlar vest and helmet you know things get explodey during ramadan"
"Oh mom!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

if only they thought of suicide vests and an army of cuck leftist basement dwellers to defend them back then eh Snatch?

• Locked thread