Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

can i get a medium radical islam and a bunch of ariannas, grande, and mash them all into the same bag please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

The Human Crouton posted:

The D&D thread is insane. Some of them are still debating whether it was an explosion.

we may never know the explosions true motives, let alone the muslim terrorist who did this

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Snatch Duster posted:

Canadian PM response to Manchester

this is one of those quotes that context isn't good enough to save, is he on video actually saying this word for word lol

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

What a loving idiot, how is it not obvious to him that they're connected!!! Hillary did this too!!!

to be fair she did on video laugh about how she's proud that she made the middle east even more insane, so she did contribute just not in the way the right imagines

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

bitterandtwisted posted:

hmm a terrorist attack. I wonder if GBS' alt-right crew have some hot takes on Islam

*posts a series of facts about islamic countries based on their own pew data*

ra..race..racist!!! the religion!!! is a ruh..ruh race!! the alt right nazis are back again!!!

*posts claiming it's hate speech to suggest terrorism was done by a muslim*

ok so many 179 out of 180 attacks ARE done by muslims but most aren't reported unless it is in europe or the states and WHAT ABOUT THE ONE COLUMBINE TYPE THING EVERY FOUR YEARS

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
we may never know salman albedis true motives

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
im the moment where you realize page 70 is about to hit and none of the people who called the truth racist come back to apologize now that the suspect was in fact a muslim terrorist from a muslim terrorist family

what's this happen about 200 times a year if you include the 195 times it happens in the middle east and isn't usually reported in the west?

and how many apologies have we gotten for being called "racist" for assuming a non raced based religion was involved? somewhere about zero

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
please dont reply to a post that claims to genuinely see islam and christianity as the same thing lol

he doesn't want to actually have the deaths quantified, sharia law cited or the argument ending fact that you should address problems that are upon you or approaching more than poo poo that already ended a thousand years ago and i guarantee it is a waste of time to engage anyone who believes this, as they'll just close the thread and go to dnd or play xbox

guys!!! please do not insult the religion that explicitly hates all women and gays and views one as property in 2017 and the other as target practice for rock throwing, what about *finds a wikipedia article about someone who was evil in the year 300 CE*

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

VikingSkull posted:

Ok fine let's just pull out of the world entirely and let the rest of the world figure this poo poo out
"You can't dooooooo that! :qq: Russia and China would take over!"

this is the most obnoxious fact that most people seem to understand but not be willing to talk about coherently

if you hate america, which you might as well at this point: just remember that if america falls the world economy and the 'culture war' will consist of:

china
russia
india
saudi arabia
brazil

which one of these countries do you think will find a FAIR AND BALANCED way of protecting human rights while also protecting the innocent? absolutely loving none of them? then it's time to not give up on america

Shaocaholica posted:

It must really suck for bleeding heart Muslims in the west because no matter what they do wether active or non active changes nothing. The only way to make it stop is to leave the religion. Wipe their hands of it.

countless millions of people have left catholicism since their alliance with hitler, pedophile rape gang, etc, and i never ever hear anyone on campus or even online worrying about the quality of life of those former catholics and losing sleep about if they're atheists now or if they're baptists or if they also can't sleep

at this point i'm not sure if it's TV or what people are watching that associates a religion with a skin color with a race war, we should all hope that all religious people lose faith in their god and prophet if we want a better world

extra stout fucked around with this message at 17:03 on May 25, 2017

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
haha yeah approaching problems by their impact and risk is absurd, what a dumb idea

*spends life ranting about political views so abstract and meaningless that our politicians have to pay someone to research the internet to remind them of what "their views" are*

where's my i voted sticker??? people need to know that i helped make this country!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Pawl posted:

Wouldn't calling somebody a goatfucker be an islamaphobic comment ??

im often tempted to insult and belittle pedophiles until i remember that the prophet of islam hosed 9 year olds, historically true by every account, and then i refrain.

who am i to judge a culture that i was not born into?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

a bone to pick posted:

at some point he started saying native Americans will rise to take their homeland back so I wouldn't take much of what that guy says seriously.

i guarantee this guy got tomahawked like in a western right after he clicked reply, i will remember you, naive goon.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Do it ironically posted:

The logical leaps people will through to defend Islam is hilarious and sad

i had a mullah to my face in a campus debate tell me that muhammad was not a child rapist because it was "normal at the time"

i replied "what is the point of prophets if god gives us people who aren't anymore civilized or informed than the average warlord at the time and he shut the gently caress up

really i can't even make fun of him because it's par for the course, i've never heard anyone make a good defense of an illiterate pedophile warlord prophet who hates women and is for slavery

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Agag posted:

Nope. They existed because Islamic states always had laws protecting religious minorities. They held out until the mid 20th century, when ethnic cleansing became popular.

The Crusaders "helped" Jews and Eastern Christians in the Holy Land by raping and murdering them.

so in three posts you summarized that everyone is bad in a way that avoids confronting who is worse, but then one of your posts vaguely admits that islam was "good" (child rape excluded?) before any of us were born?

hmmmm yeah it only became about it's own text recently, so lets just say they're about the same, all religions are the same *sets the actual data on fire and posts three more times as a distraction*

everyone...has always been equally bad, let's not measure evil folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
a team of spies and researchers have just determined which group is most likely to obtain a loose nuke and attempt to end human civilization, also killing countless billions of other species as the environment is destr-----

HAVE YA EVER READ ABOUT NERO? DID YA EVEN PAY UH TENTION IN HISTORY CLASS? NERO WAS BAD!!!!!

• Locked thread