Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
City have signed a new Silva for lots of money, apparently he's really good but now that he plays for City I will be consistently referring to him as a garbageman, please join me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

sassassin posted:

Many fans are convinced Spurs want Gylfi
Er... didn't this already happen

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
It's suggested that Ibra may work though his injury at United, and if that's the case and he comes back to a good level then United may offer him another contract. It just doesn't make sense to offer one to him now when he's not even gonna be able to play again until like February

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
United have just confirmed the signing of Victor Lindelof. I've never seen him play but my bet is that he absolutely rules because now he plays for my team

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Rumoured to be 35m Euros, which is the new 15m Euros so hell, I'm happy with that

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Bogan Krkic posted:

Wayne Rooney is better than Zlatan Ibrahimovic

10 years ago maybe

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Salah is a big time racist so he should fit right in at Liverpool FC

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

General Probe posted:

Remind me again, was the hype about him from only 1 good game against Dionne garbage team or was there more to it.
He was genuinely United's best attacking player for part of that season, though that isn't saying much as the whole team was absolute poo poo. £9m would be a pretty good price imo I could see him finding a bit of consistency at some point and being well worth that

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Jose posted:

27 goals in 45 matches is really good

according to my advanced stats french goals count as 0.6 british EPL goals so actually he sucks

cacazette

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

CyberPingu posted:

Ok fine.

Zlatan was the only reason you guys were not floating mid table.

Happy now?
Team in not getting as many points without their top scorer shocker

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

CyberPingu posted:

But theres only 10 teams in favour for there

:thunk:

I think it means 14 have to vote in favour for it to pass. 10 have currently voted in favour, 5 are undecided

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Oxlade-Chamberlain is underwhelming and any top team would be better off buying an actually quality player rather than going for some half good squad depth option

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

pik_d posted:

Sky has City going for Jonny "loving" Evans :negative:

He's actually better than a number of their defenders, wouldn't really want to see it happen but could hardly blame him

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

FullLeatherJacket posted:

BBC are reporting that West Brom have turned down eighteen million pounds sterling

for Jonny Evans

In this market he's clearly worth more to West Brom than £18m is

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
at the time i recall defending Evans for that on account of the fact that he was being charged at by a massive leaping black man and had to defend himself

you wouldn't get away with that these days. The challenge I mean, not the racism on these dead gay forums

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Delph and Bony are hanging out in the secret no other guys allowed area of Man City

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

PirateBob posted:

Yeah let's sign a loving 36 year old back on after a horrible injury before we know anything about how he'll play once he gets back 5 months from now, great idea

If he's poo poo he doesn't have to play, but I doubt he will be.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Der Shovel posted:

Wanna bet if Mourinho sees it that way?

Sure. Mourinho stopped playing Rooney when he realised he was poo poo, he'd do the same to Ibra. Anyway, it's not like it's going to be some big mystery whether or not he can still play football, he's literally at the club already. They can look at him, with their eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

trem_two posted:

PSG are getting around the immediate FFP questions about the Mbappe transfer by taking him on loan with an obligation to buy next summer for €180m

the system works

• Locked thread