Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

watch them announce a campaign to "make fox news great again."

lol they'd have to fire everyone and start over with actually reporting on stories that the nation is concerned about instead of random conspiracy theories.

like someone said upthread, people are going to other news outlets since fox refuses to cover the big orange man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

i saw the first tweet about the super slam before sitting down to dinner and now im back and caught up and i canNOT BELIEVE THAT MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT

conservatives out

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

i dont agree with the posters saying that all reporters should be choked and punched and hospitalized for asking a normal question in a non-threatening way in a 1 on 1 encounter about potentially the most life-changing bill since the one it is trying to replace and maybe the most potentially life-destroying bill in this history or any other.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

yeah but fox news comments were based on "it's not our side so it's the end of the world"

instead of "holy poo poo it's literally a scandal a day and oh my god look at the cuts they are making and look at this healthcare bill"

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

"I would have liked to see montana... turn blue." *gets choke slammed off a big huge real mountain*

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

this is why you give these people the richard spencer. you dont try to tell them to stop, you dont try to get them to calm down, you knock them the gently caress out cuz it's the only thing they understand. two innocent people are dead.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

obama was my first vote :blush:

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

someone in the press briefing needs to state that they will no longer accept the response "the tweet speaks for itself" as Spicer's go to answer on anything in the wake of covfefe

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

ya i'll bet trump "heard many voices" :rolleyes:

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

this guy loving sucks

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

if trump jumped off a cliff would t_d? i say they would.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

what will trump's base say when a hurricane obliterates southern coastal states and there's no leader in FEMA or NOAA.

will he try to blame it on the dems? something like "they keep blocking my picks!" will he make no statement and then send spicer out to not answer questions about it?

this madness ends somewhere. it might end on glowing-fish's front lawn as floodwaters draw deep into montana and threaten his mountain-top log cabin.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Rigel posted:

We spend way too much loving money on our military.

i've been saying this for decades but the response is always a hysterical SUPPORT ARE TROOPS or something like BUT THEN THE BAD GUYS CAN KILL US DEAD IN OUR HOMES

like.... no mother fucker countries are not out to get us because they know the retaliation would wipe them off the map.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

i never liked peyton manning anyway

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

the political cartoon would be a smiling mom putting a crying baby in a high chair

e: in response to the post about the first female president being a result of impeaching trump

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

paperwind posted:

Which person would receive a harsher sentence? The guy murdering a cop in cold blood, or the guy murdering a soldier in cold blood?

cop.
it was just a few weeks (months? who can keep track anymore) that some conservative nut stabbed a member of the military to death days before his college graduation (the deceased was black so that's prob why it disappeared so quickly).

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

methinks he doth project too much

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

donald trump himself is the white house pet. the one that everyone hates because it just screams all day and night and lashes out at all in existence save for family members and everyone else just has to put up with it til it moves to a nice farm upstate.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

free win idea for republicans:

you take the ACA and change its name to TrumpCare.

change nothing.

conservatives suddenly love it and support it.

it's like telling children "no those aren't lima beans, they're dinosaur eggs"

i'm certain it would work.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

i remember reading a few days ago that the members of the KKK said they would all be armed.

i watched all those clips and didnt see so much as a holster let alone a rifle.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

i want an end-of-hot-fuzz style mug shot compilation of all the guilty ones in this administration.

i realize it might take a while to get through but i'll bring enough drinks for everyone.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

republicans being unable to pass a drat thing is just SO "gathering of cartoon villains unable to agree how to gently caress over the good guys so they start in-fighting and destroying eachother"

i kind of love it but im also kind of nervous

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

surely the senate is getting to the point where they should be thinking "okay gently caress trump let's go with pence"

im not saying that's better but dear god man.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Republican voters didn't care that trump is a rapist because they don't consider women to be people.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

from the vote last night

i know why mccain and murkowski voted no (or at least why they said they did), but why did sen. collins vote no? anyone have any insight on that?

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Ammanas posted:

you're better off having them as Rs that are willing to work with you than Dems who fail to get re-elected.

was thinking this too

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

if you dont like youtube mashups maybe you like memes

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Die_Donald

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Gort posted:

If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that not everyone in Texas is going to be safe.

well sure, we got ted cruz as a senator

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

you know he dead

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

no longer asks for chunk

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

houston didnt vote for orange man, they prob wont be super thrilled to see him uselessly mill about saying nonsense.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

white aint no country i ever heard of.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

i've lived in a house with a sun conure and i can tell you right now they are not nice and they are not smart also loud as HELL for their size

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

it will never not be incredible that trump accuses D senators of single-handedly blocking legislation from passing in a R controlled senate. what a bunch of idiots hahaha.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

i hate how trump will say "heed the advice of local govt in regards to safely getting through/evacuating from a hurricane" because you get shits like the corpus christi mayor saying uhhhhh evac if you want big govt shouldnt dictate your life choices. JUST FUCKIN SAY GET OUT OF THERE THEY'LL LISTEN TO YOU, YOU ORANGE rear end.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

lol jeff sessions

hey idiot if lie detectors were actually 100% reliable we wouldnt have lawyers and courts

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

i could almost believe conservatives know that repealing obamacare would be a colossal gently caress-up so they hide behind "i will vote no on anything but full repeal" as a way to make sure they dont have to make that bad decision to appease their broke brain base.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

i cant think of a single time i'd want to read the trump thread or ANY thread on my phone where multiple gifs on a page might be a MINOR inconvenience. yall a bunch of busters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

logosanatic posted:

poo poo were at the coup and assassinate president stage. its like im listening to the conservative part of my family during obama. it wasnt ok whem they did it. its still not ok to talk like that now even if trump is poo poo. elections coming in couple years.

once u go coup youve lost

coups didnt work in turkey they still ended up with dictator. the population got to point where they expected depended on military to coup when needed

conservatives calling for a coup against obama were just racist dumbass white people with no case.

the case against trump is so massive and easily built that the question is "where to start?" not "am i just being anti-republican?"

there IS a difference and dont ever compare the two in such a dismissive way.

the amount of scandals feels like it has been a daily occurrence but we still might be a long way off seeing even rumblings of impeachment because the house and senate are R locked and they pledge their allegiance to trump.

this post is not intended to be pro-coup of trump

i guess i just wanted to call you a poo poo-swallower while also contributing my opinion on the take of conservatives against obama vs liberals against trump (not that it should be difficult to see the difference for anyone with moral compass)

• Locked thread