Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
OP suggestion: list some credible and not so credible journalists so dumbasses like me don't have to ask if they're credible every time something is posted from Twitter, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

boner confessor posted:

hannity is insanely gullible - i can't remember who it was but someone tweeted hannity with the following convo:

somebody: "hey DM me i have a hot scoop on clinton's emails or whatever"

hannity over DM: "really? what is it?"

somebody over DM: "you're an rear end in a top hat lol"

hannity over DM: "gently caress you"

Now I kind of want to see if he'll bite if I offer him "documents" about something juicy but are really just photocopies of my balls.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

All hail orb!

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Liu posted:

wheres britain, have they already planned our destruction

RESEARCH THE NWO

Hogan, Hall, and Nash are like a combined 200 years old and Hall is a barely functioning alcoholic. I don't think we have to worry about them.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

ReidRansom posted:

Maybe the mattering will happen closer to our usual quitting time newsdump

Hasn't it been 5 of the last 6 weekdays with news dumps?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Fox is in reruns by 11. Does CBS have a news channel? I don't get it if they do, or at least I don't think I do.

They have a streaming news channel, CBSN

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Cimber posted:

Anyone else here waiting with baited breath for the CBO scoring of the AHCA bill? I suspect that the fireworks will be amazing.

Is that today?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

ReidRansom posted:

Is the CBO going to troll house republicans and the administration by emulating the press and dropping the AHCA score at 5? I mean, hey, pro idea there, but you're going to dominate the day no matter when you release, so may as well do it now.

May as well do it right before prime time, so when prime time hits it's still fresh and the most eyes will be in it.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Dexo posted:

I believe the constitutional definition of Treason involves it being someone we are at war with.

Which is what Flynn did by stopping that attack against ISIS.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
The guy on CNN said the cbo score was imminent.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

evilweasel posted:

Yeah, my only issue with if what he did is legally treason under the US Constitution is that he took the bribe from Turkey, not ISIS. His goal was assisting Turkey, not ISIS, but to assist Turkey he did assist ISIS. Which one controls?

I think that was support in general. The 21% is his "strong support."

The argument could be made that especially he, as a general, would know that in this instance helping Turkey directly worked against US interests.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Rigel posted:

Really sick of those east coast elitists yelling "Go Pack Go!"

The correct opinion. :smug:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

RuanGacho posted:

WI isn't allowed to show it's face in public until Paul Ryan, Scott Walker and Donald Trump are out of office.

Own your sins.

The first two I'll give you, but even if Hillary won here Trump still is the President.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

RandomBlue posted:

What? Plenty of people had cable in 1993. We're not talking about the 70's or early 80's and there were 24 hour news networks. The only major thing lacking was easy access to the Internet. It was either 1993 or 1994 when The Simpsons first mentioned the Internet on TV and 94/95 is when it really started taking off for home use.

CNN was around in 1993 and covered Waco as it happened. You can find footage on YouTube.

Surprisingly, there's only short little clips of OKC in YouTube, mainly from local news stations.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Mercury Ballistic posted:

Remember a pardon deletes your 5th amendment.

Which then you can also be pardoned for.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Party Plane Jones posted:

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/868579052331966469

I personally doubt we'll hear anything solid until after the holiday.

A rumor this big would be trending on Twitter and there's nothing.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
There's going to be Spicey time today. I thought the Spicer show was cancelled.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
That dog got held.... Like a DOG

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

socialsecurity posted:

50% product penetration of the entire population would be amazing for their bottom line, honestly I hope it becomes very profitable to poo poo on Trump the more people disrespecting him the more towards the edge he will get pushed.

Just for this im going to buy an RC cola tonight.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

empty whippet box posted:

gently caress Barron Trump, I hope his family goes broke and his own dad takes his healthcare away and he dies.

e: also he is retarded

You wished death on a child.

You're a big man.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Good thing someone's here to protect donald trump's child as he tries to cut literally trillions of dollars from every service that helps children that exists, which would inevitably result in the deaths of countless children.

I guess I could have just said "I hope that the things Trump is trying to do to other people happens to him and his family instead"

Seriously gently caress Trump and everyone related to him by choice or by blood, I hope every bad thing they want for other people happens to them instead. It won't, so don't worry, you don't have to valiantly defend them. He'll grow up fabulously wealthy on the backs of you and everyone else, even though someone made a mean post on the internet!

Say whatever you want about Trump. Hell, I'll be there with you. But Barron Trump is a child who has done literally nothing bad to you or anyone else. He had no choice who his father is, and he can't be held responsible for his father's decisions. I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Let me just take a moment to claim the opposite of the puppetmaster defense, I in no way intended to get the thread to defend the honor of the trump family and for that I deeply apologize.

Im only defending Barron. Maaaaaybe Melania. The rest of them I wish slow, horrible, painful deaths where they then spend the rest of eternity rotting in the fiery depths of blackest hell.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Spacebump posted:

Reminder that Melania went on tv and tried to claim Obama wasn't from America. She doesn't deserve anyone's pity.

I was reserving judgement because I personally don't know much about her.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

At first I thought the Russian guy was picking his nose.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Cup of Hemlock posted:

How does this thread feel about Ken Jennings?

An awesome dude

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Night10194 posted:

And he will tweet.

That said, when he accused Comey of being a showboat, he wasn't wrong.

Donald Trump is the last person on Earth who should be accusing anyone if being a showboat.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Night10194 posted:

Remember: They were supposed to be vetting his tweets since the big trip.

The tweets where he undermined his legal case about the travel ban.

Don't count out that the lawyers might not be able to control him.

Can they convince the Secret Service to physically wrestle his phone away?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
"Yes ma'am, your husband is dead. But it's ok. The surgeon has never surgeried before."

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
I would love for Paul Ryan to hire someone to do work on his house and it gets completely destroyed and then the owner of the company says "lol well what do you expect? They've never done this before."

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

enraged_camel posted:

and you know the fat one always goes first

Or the black guy.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

It was the most watched Congressional testimony ever PERIOD.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

RasperFat posted:

So is this handing over and confirming the validity of Comey's memos?

It seems like these investigations have way too much momentum behind them now for Trump to keep deflecting. He's bleeding support even from his diehard zealots.

Also certainly not helping that he regularly fucks up all of his other duties outside the investigations.

His diehard zealots would support him even if Trump broke into their houses in the middle of the night and made them watch as he killed their families in front of them. Im only half kidding.

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jun 10, 2017

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Charliegrs posted:

So can Trump just say something along the lines of "There are no tapes I was kidding about that lol" and thats it? Like it seems that the only way to prove or disprove the existence of these tapes is the Trump admitting they exist. And if there's anything on there that will get him in a load of trouble then why would he admit they exist? The fact that he doesn't deny it makes me think that there might be something on them that makes Comey look bad, hence Trump's tweet threat.

Either way he looks bad. Either he has to come out and admit there are no tapes, or he releases them, or he refuses to release them under subpeona and gets held in contempt of Congress

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Pollyanna posted:

I bet Trump will refuse to accept it.

His base would hate it. To then, brown Spanish speaking people are dirty Mexicans and therefore not legal build the wall maga

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
My understanding is that PR votes in it for real in October and then it would be up to Congress, correct? One house or two?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Trump thinks about himself when he jerks off.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Oh my god, just loving try it you fat turd.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Spiritus Nox posted:

Also, the AHCA isn't "Trump's Bill." I don't think Trump has ever read it and I know he doesn't understand it. Trump is a hand to hold a pen, the AHCA was Ryan and the far right's baby.

Trpnwas all about it because then he could brag that he killed Obamacare and bask in the adulation. He has no idea what's in it.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Zophar posted:

This Mueller firing talk has me spooked. Their whole narrative since Comey's hearing has been some real doublethink poo poo, spinning it like it actually *cleared* Trump of suspicion. Makes me worry all this plus Sessions going in to testify has been to build this narrative that the matter is sealed and there doesn't need to be a special counsel.

If he fires Mueller, he may as well tattoo "IM GUILTY" across his forehead, and I think some of the reps from Trump+5 and less districts, if they haven't already, will really start to feel the heat and the pressure will turn up from Congress. All but his most frothing rabid supporters will be convinced something is rotten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Is there a thread for trump predictions? Stuff like a 'when is mueller getting fired' pool?

Hell I'd throw in a buck for a pool if a bunch of goons wanted to do it. I call the 20th.

• Locked thread