Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

He's really let himself go since he was exiled to Paedophile Island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Spicer: Pope Frankincense, am... Am I a good person?

Francis: Well I think your press conferences speak for themselves.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Withnail posted:

Its all real and horrifying

I thought Spicer had to stay on the plane?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/867908415921823746

Hannity's up to seven advertisers dropped, now. I'm worried that his cowardly attempt to say how he's decided to respect the family's wishes while also saying he meant every word might mean enough advertisers decided to hang on, but it's Hannity so it's not like there will be any shortage of reasons to tell advertisers to ditch him.

His name was Sean Hannity.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

FizFashizzle posted:

heh

Also the Trumps were briefed on this the day before comey was fired lol

How are they such bad liars? Is "I can tell you that" Eric's version of "believe me"?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

It seemed really obvious even at the time that "online communities" for trump were largely manufactured astroturfing. Both really astroturfing where like russian chat bots were literally spamming twitter. But also that weird internet age phenomenon where a small number of people can dominate a forum in an organized and outsized way by seeming like a lot of people in a way where they aren't paid by anyone so it's weird to call it astroturfing but it's also a manufactured fake thing.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Yeah, exactly this.

They get extremely upset when it looks like there aren't that many of them and also when it's clear no one likes them. Just like Trump himself.

They believe that their Subreddit has 6 million more subscribers than they actually have and that Reddit is covering this up.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

We've never heard Jared speak, that could be anyone.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Evil Fluffy posted:

I can't even be happy about being right on this because it just makes me sad these idiots are so easy to read and that there's millions of them.

Based Rob Schneider.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
It's so loving obvious Trump personally colluded with Russia, that most of his team knew about it and some of them helped, and that his party were well aware and probably complicit. It's been obvious since last year just from things that were public knowledge. Every week more damning stuff comes out, real things not the Mensch conspiracy theories. It's going to take something like the piss tape for it to matter and probably not even then, where the conversation will change to "why is being friendlier with Russia a bad thing?"

I feel crazy, which is probably the point.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
I think it's very clear that gently caress you.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Even with the Pope (who Trump stopped me from meeting) *gulp*

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Hillary would have more followers if you deducted the 3 million illegal accounts following Trump.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Flynn's memory will be shredded.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Frogfingers posted:

Covfefe is an expert distraction, I don't think Trump wants anyone thinking about the word 'coverage' at the moment.

Spicer is probably thanking God for it. It'll make his briefing much easier.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Furnaceface posted:

Do these people actually want nothing but a single family to inherit the presidency? Do they not teach history anymore? :psyduck:

They don't think the reasons why that would be bad are actually bad. They might even think it's a good thing.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

enraged_camel posted:

Yeah, this is the real story imo. A lot of people suspected huge numbers of bots operating on Trump's Twitter account before, but the covfefe thing was as hard an evidence as we can expect to have for it.

The real question imo is who is paying for those bots, and how exactly are they being used to influence public opinion (by liking/retweeting certain posts over others).

Or... is it a simple matter of Trump's immediate family buying lots of followers in an effort to sustain his bottomless hunger for attention and validation? I've said this before: I can totally see Ivanka doing it because she is genuinely afraid of what might happen if her father has some sort of mental crisis over not having enough support.

Recently it's Mark Dice, his meme replies always have thousands of retweets. It's really obvious.

Mark Dice is a humorless, joyless conspiracy theorist, like an Alex Jones without emotion.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
What's interesting is I think the tweet speaks for itself, period.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
"In some manner." gently caress off.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Voter suppression is one of those things that's like an open secret where Democratic politicians cannot even imply it's a thing, right? In that Republicans will just start talking about preventing voter fraud and actually it is you who is the real racist.

It feels like it doesn't come up nearly enough when the Democrats are playing with an obvious disadvantage.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Pikavangelist posted:

Boris Johnson and Trumpy are literally the exact same human being, and you can't convince me otherwise.

Boris was born in the US.

Prepare yourself for a third President Johnson.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
It's not a ban, it's a 219000 hour probation.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
The Senate equivalents of Gowdy and Nunes (Ted Cruz?) are hard at work rewriting their time-wasting "is there any evidence Russia hacked our voting machines?" questions.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Medullah posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/871899511525961728

Well I wanted to go to bed but why do I feel this is the beginning of a fun night...

A lot of real humans liking those replies right now.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Pellisworth posted:

Quick someone tell Trump about how wind turbines kill birds, we can put wind turbines on top of the wall to generate electricity and mulch Mexican rapists!

He knows.
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/365694278845997057

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
This is boring. Ossoff hump a chair or something.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Republicans talk about Pelosi as if she's Machiavelli, ruthless and hypercompetent. How did she get this reputation?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

evilweasel posted:

I don't see anything serious that wasn't expected in here. The key things seem to be (a) Comey confirming that he offered Trump assurances that he was not "personally under investigation" three times, though what that means is an open question; (b) Trump twice asked him to pledge loyalty to Trump and (c) facts suggesting that Comey was fired for failing to announce Trump was not personally under investigation.

He also testifies he believes that he was ordered to drop the Flynn investigation, but not the overall Russia investigation.

I do enjoy this:

Trump, in extremely John Miller voice: They weren't hookers. I didn't pay them. They volunteered.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Raylen posted:

Comey was afraid that Trump might lie about their conversations lol

Trump's lawyers used to meet him in pairs.

"Hey, Trump is a leader in the field of expert -- he's an expert at interpreting things. Let's put it that way."

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Somewhere, McMagic is screaming.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Ixjuvin posted:

jesus mccain is like 350 years old

McCain's mother is still alive.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Sessions ate a big bowl of chili for breakfast.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
"Very disturbing." Is Sessions reading off McCain's script?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

But the cartoon.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I feel weird when people talk about "being president ages you" as being like it's an actual thing instead of just like a metaphor + bad lighting

Stress does genuinely make you look older.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Ogmius815 posted:

Yeah you've convinced me. That college kid deserved everything he got for maybe possibly taking down a poster even though no one can conclusively prove he did. How could I be so culturally insensitive?

He was tasked by his Church to go steal a North Korean flag to demean the glorious people of North Korea.

Or at least that's what he confessed to.

Also stop saying 'Norks'.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
How does this turtle gently caress live with himself? Possiblythe worst person in Congress.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/503316125405700096

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Ague Proof fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Jun 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Guys I think this "Trump" guy might be crazy.

• Locked thread