Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

if korea is allowed into the do-whatever-you-want-club it could be the end of the world. they will destabilize the middle east, destroy 3rd-world countries with free market capitalism and repeal obamacare

edit: and drone-strike weddings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the risk to japan is that it will be turned into a sea of glass. sorry if that isnt the answer you want to hear, but im a straight shooter

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

g*d really needs to tone it down w/ the fire and fury pillars of salt stuff, its very irresponsible of him imho

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

mL of chlorinated water will be the unit of currency in the post-trump-post-apocalyptic hellscape, stock up yall

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Don't you mean Bitcoins, or whatever *coins are popular these days?

no i mean treated, potable water stored in a waterskin fashioned from a human bladder

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

feedmyleg posted:

I mean, it's Iowa. All they've got is old white guys.

white women, corn, pigs, soybeans, that one weird town full of orthodox jews and hispanic migrant laborers, mennonites

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

can kmichi survive a nuclear blast

i see kimchi prices rising dramatically if not, i might invest

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

im hoppin g mad about patty murray

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

trump wall is a fundamentally good policy proposal, problem is how he intended to fund it

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

we have to bomb the unicorn lair

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

if this duncan guy invested all his campaign money in CSGO and PUBG lootboxes he just might be able to pay off the deficit in a few years. a hero

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

who gives a gently caress about divers, i hope they get the bends and die stupid frogmen

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Did that video of Alex Jones dancing get posted? Because :stare:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVZF2UOEi1Y

holy poo poo that remix is legit dope

i really need a link to the full track seriosuly somebody please

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

when captain america got attacked by a soul parasite from the astral realm that sent him tumbling through time and space - wow. chills. good stiff

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

hey yall highly entropic being from an alternate universe here so not too familiar w/ american politics but isnt pooping his own pants the absolute worst thing Trump can do for his own self-preservation

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

shooting a missile down is not that hard, ican do it

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

announcing where ur going to strike before ur opponent even sets up his pieces is a great way to lose a game of Battleship

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

there was no pressure on cnn to fire lords before today, now there is. pretty simple

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

from companies that will pull their ads if cnn continues to have a twitter nazi on their show

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

IM EXTREMELY MAD ABOUT THE 'DEMS ARE BAD' THREAD

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

u alt-lefitsts think ur safe in ur lil hugbox echo chamber hivemind thread

UR WRONG

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lol whats australia gonna do send in the crocodiles

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I'm going to ask something, and hopefully it doesn't come off as too crazy.

if the korean penisula is reduced to a smouldering crater, how will this affect development of popular video games Overwatch and PUBG?? Every time I think about the existential threat of this it constantly fills me with a kind of dread and depression that makes it impossible to really go through the day and act like anything you do even matters in the slightest

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

our precious strategic guamamole reserves

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Trinitite, specifically

trinitite would only form from sand rich in feldspar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

he deserved to be fired for his grotesquely shaped face, if nothing else

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

tumblr is really important if u want to look at really good pictures of seashells and foxes

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

@Kale - get outof my salad, out my thread, and out of my life

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

its good to assault nazis

assaulting nazis is illegal, and thats good

lil brainteaser for yall

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i think it may be time for round 3 of the "is it good 2 punch nazi?" thread. this issue is more urgent than ever b4

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

what if nazi was holding a deadman switch to a bomb that blew up a puppy orphanage

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

white polo tucked into tan pants :thunk:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

gently caress all the haters, stop hatin yall

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

hate women, hate black people, hate nazis, hate bigfoot, gently caress off with the hate. im done with this poo poo

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the pibbles here represent nazis, and the blue balloon is a brave woman who tragically lost her life today

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

what the gently caress is going on? "Jerome Vangheluowe" is clearly not a real name. the gently caress is going on??

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

bullshit. computer-generated name? crisis actor?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

none of this would have happen just leave statyue alone??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

any other goons going out tonight in charlotteville? lets meet up early and practice some battle combination tactics. i will be bringing a scimitar and 8 feet of heavy iron chain

• Locked thread