Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Shifty Pony posted:

He sits around googling his name to see if people are talking about him. That's just about the saddest thing...

But he should be sadder after all he did to people.

IMO the saddest part of this story is that he isn't six feet under.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

quote:

Say hello to people of the Philippines for me.

Ey yo, say 'ello to ya mother for me

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So is Trump praising the Filipino President more or less hosed up than when Reagan gave the Contras a tongue bath?

More hosed up because the Contras weren't actually the leaders of Nicaragua at the time. He literally told Duterte, the Philippines' sitting president, "doin a great job with those state sanctioned murders, buddy"

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

:chanpop:

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Flesh Forge posted:

The show on ABC, Agents of SHIELD, did this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udkjeVPWPZ0

So just FYI the Trump supporter at Marvel is Ike Perlmutter, known rear end in a top hat who most people at Marvel Studios hate. When Disney bought Marvel one of the big negotiations was severing all of Perlmutter's ties with Marvel Studios, so now MS and Disney get to make all of their decisions without going through him. That's why the TV shows and movies are fun and good while the comics has Captain America actually being a Nazi.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

To a smart Democratic Party this would cement that whoever is on the 2020 ticket will run on a platform of climate change and staying in the Paris agreement. "If you elect me, we will stay in the Paris agreement, we will not abandon our children and our children's children" We'll see if the Democratic Party is smart.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

They have to treat Trump like he's Livia Soprano or some poo poo

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Arglebargle III posted:

I'm so drunk I can barely read. What happened with COMEYZ's testimony today? Anything new?

He brought out the piss tape and everyone watched it live on national TV and they didn't even censor anything and the Russian hookers had the biggest most 70s bushes youd ever seen

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

business hammocks posted:

He won a pulitzer.

Well that makes me want to eat my own feces in disgust

In this particular "cartoon" he gets away with being lazier than I ever thought possible. gently caress him, and that comes as an artist, not as a Democrat

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

This is :hellyeah:

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

HahahahahHAHAhaHAHHAh oh man my sides Huckabee is such a funny guy I can't wait to see him on the stand up circuit!!! THE ARISTOCRATS!!! haarhrhahahararararar

:suicide:

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

This is definitely very funny. Also:

https://twitter.com/libbycwatson/status/875816940325015552

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
McConnell basically might just be the worst American alive. And that is with President Trump existing.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

NikkolasKing posted:

I first heard it from Paul Joseph Watson but dunno if he was the first to say it.

Lest anyone forgot, Mr. Stupid Beard there is also the "how to piss in public" guy

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Yeah see, I still don't understand how even if the ban is 100% reinstated that it hasn't already passed that 90-120 day time period. I mean what, has the Trump administration just been doing NONE of that EXTREME VETTING that they were talking so much about between when they first put forth the ban and now? Is SCOTUS effectively making the 90-120 day duration start now instead of back in the ancient date of Jan 27 2017? If that is the case how is it not entirely arbitrary?

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Tatsuta Age posted:

Had anyone said bitch mcconnell yet

lmao I don't get how thats possible but no

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
Listen, McCain is my senator, so I think I have the right to say that he's a two faced do-nothing piece of poo poo

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

absolutely not. Whatever he is hinting at hasn't come out yet but he's not just some drama queen making twitter noise.

The first time he posted tick tick tick was when the story about jeff sessions being asked to leave the room so comey could be asked to swear loyalty. And the ticking was the countdown to the article “Comey Told Sessions: Don’t Leave Me Alone With Trump.” the other tick tick tick was him physically getting the comey memos and reading them and knowing they had been released to the press and were going to be published soon.

Like he's a guy that actually has actual inside information. Maybe someday he will overuse his tick tick tick gimmick and nothing will come out, but he hasn't used it to hype up anything that hasn't eventually come out as a big drat deal.

Well he should really loving stop it, even if he knows poo poo, unless he is certain, like 100% certain, that something is about to drop within minutes or hours, because right now his credibility on this one is slipping. Enough time has passed already that any news story that comes out that is even remotely "explosive" can be pointed to by him as "BOOM"

Also, that Wiki edit on Zucker's page about Project Veritas is already gone, with the hilarious editing reason of: "not noteworthy, also Project Veritas has the credibility of your average homeless man ranting on the corner"

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
Man what broke Greenwald, he really sucks lately. I also lol at the idea that a single article posted on their website that was retracted before it ever got onto the airwaves that three CNN staffers faced consequences for is "recklessness". That's loving rich, Glenn.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Inferior Third Season posted:

How blessed are we that us humble masses have been granted audience to gaze upon the visages of the closest handservants of The Exulted One? All praise unto Him. MAGA.

Jim Acosta needs to grow a pair of balls and do more than just post acerbic tweets. DO SOMETHING about it my man, you have the power.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

skeleton warrior posted:

When Mueller makes his case, I expect those three to get completely nailed to the wall. And maybe Trump stays in office until 2020, but if his son and namesake gets thrown into prison, I'll have at least some joyous schadenfreude.

Trump's son taking the fall for him and nothing happening to Trump himself would be a terrible outcome.

edit:

"I was totally conned into showing up at this house to have sex with a 12 year old, honest!"

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

"That's right, I'm guilty! Therefore, I'm innocent!"

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

FizFashizzle posted:

I think it was probably manafort who hooked up jr with russian contacts.

I still haven't figured out how Kushner got involved with russian money to bail him out on 666.

Easy, his dad is a major crook.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Amazing. When he couldn't get one guy who made money off of Russia, he went with another guy who made money off of Russia.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

He's waiting for 5pm EST. This is the 5 o clock Friday drop my friends. Prepare your butts, I have a feeling it's gonna be a major one.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

The last person was obviously James Comey in a seth rich corpse disguise.

no disguise... it was his skin

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Robot Hobo posted:

The American people say they don't want it, but their opinion was never really going to matter, so that's not a surprise. The insurance companies say they don't want it, it's not going to make them rich, which is surprising. Supposedly a lot of the tax cuts were removed in this latest attempt to pass it, so it's not even the tax giveaway the wealthy donors wanted.

So is this bill now 100% pure "gently caress you," with no significant benefit to anyone? Am I missing something, or have they removed even the greed from this equation and decided spite alone was still a worthy cause to fight for?

Welcome to the Republican Party 2017

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Despera posted:

Did we determine if it was ok to mock them or not?

It's always ok to mock West Virginians

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Robot Hobo posted:

The genie of the lamp will only have two wishes left to grant?

Careful, might actually be a monkey's paw inside the lamp

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

lol. Maybe, just maybe, it's because your terrible policy ideas are wrong

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Wow so basically gently caress every person in the entire nation who is self-employed?

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
Glioblastoma general prognosis via American Brain Tumor Association:

quote:

Prognosis is usually reported in years of "median survival." Median survival is the time at which an equal number of patients do better and an equal number of patients do worse. With standard treatment, median survival for adults with an anaplastic astrocytoma is about two to three years. For adults with more aggressive glioblastoma, treated with concurrent temozolamide and radiation therapy, median survival is about 14.6 months and two-year survival is 30%. However, a 2009 study reported that almost 10% of patients with glioblastoma may live five years or longer.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
My prediction when McCain inevitably leaves the Senate is Ducey will replace him with Ken Cuccinelli. Look him up, he sucks.

edit: or Andy Tobin, former speaker of the AZ House. He also sucks but is very shrewd. One of the two of these guys.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Edible Hat posted:

The Cooch is from Virginia. You need to be a resident of a state to be its senator.

Err, gently caress I didn't mean him, I meant Sal Diciccio. Lol the names aren't even close, just both Italian. Huh.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Mulva posted:

His dad died with Alzheimer's, and there's a good chance he'll die with it too [If he doesn't already have it], so watching a peer go out with his brain being destroyed might make him feel the cold sting of the reaper that much closer.

lol a peer

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Not true, from the link you posted:

quote:

In a nod to the less populist nature of the Senate, the Amendment tracks the vacancy procedures for the House of Representatives in requiring that the Governor call a special election to fill the vacancy, but (unlike in the House) it vests in the State Legislature the authority to allow the Governor to appoint a temporary replacement until the special election is held. Note, however, that under the original Constitution, the Governors of the states were expressly allowed by the Constitution to make temporary appointments. The current system, under the Seventeenth Amendment, allows Governors to appoint a replacement only if their state legislature has previously decided to allow the Governor to do so; otherwise, the seat must remain vacant until the special election is held to fill the seat, as in the case of a vacancy in the House.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

No Butt Stuff posted:

I hate the way she speaks

She sounds like she has the most utter disdain for everything she is doing at that moment and just wants to get this over with so that she can get back to reading her lovely crime novel.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Petr posted:

Welp, here's hoping for 2024

Sounds like a good slogan to me :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you