Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

evilweasel posted:

there's only 2.1 million farms in the united states so even if every single one had a cat it wouldn't be "a huge number" of cats, relatively speaking. even if every single one had two cats it wouldn't be.

"Farms" in this context probably includes a lot of non-farm rural landowners, and they usually don't have just one or two cats, because rural cats tend to not have a very long lifespan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

IUG posted:

Don't text while driving.

Unless you're for some reason driving down the halls of the senate offices, in which case, text away.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Ague Proof posted:

Rand Paul can be beaten in Kentucky.

Ask his neighbor.

Noice

e:
This is CJ, who is also noice, when she isn't being a brat.

ReidRansom fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Dec 19, 2017

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Scipiotik posted:

My wife and I will save a decent amount, but we also don't need to.

Same, except not married just yet. Between us we'll save a fair bit, but we already don't spend what we make and we aren't going to increase our consumption after this tax cut and especially not because of it. And that goes for almost anyone out there who is doing better than living paycheck to paycheck. This is just going to lead to people squirreling away more money that they aren't spending, and that would be bad enough if it weren't also going to severely cut federal tax revenues and drive the GOP narrative to further cut federal spending, which is just going to compound the problems. The whole thing is hosed and I'm mad about it :mad:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Turtlicious posted:

I think it's clear we got some wealthy rear end dudes in this thread.

The average age here in DaD is probably mid-30s, it shouldn't be a surprise a lot of people are well into their careers.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Gangringo posted:

I'm donating every cent I save to 2018 midterm candidates and organizations that will overturn this bullshit.

This is a very good idea and someone with more tweeter followers than I should spread it.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Is there any chance a senate R grows a last minute spine and decides to torpedo this?

I mean, I know the answer, but humor me with long shots.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Well, I just donated some of my expected tax savings to a handful of house challengers, and I urge everyone else to do the same if you can afford it.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Ahahaha what?!

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Jealous Cow posted:

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/943292092834607105

gently caress this loving gently caress for ever and ever.

I wish there was a hell so MCConnell could have a special place in it.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

empty whippet box posted:

lmao if you think fox news would stop howling about hillary just because she was dead.

Yeah this. If Hillary keeled over tomorrow and somehow took Bill with her, Fox would still be running anti-Clinton pieces until the very last boomer snuffs it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Slugworth posted:

People can pay for new emotes, right?

25px limit kinda makes it hard to read, but have fun whoever wants to burn $30

e: oh also it's too wide. oh well.

ReidRansom fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Dec 28, 2017

• Locked thread