Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

According to movies and TV, the FBI got a notice when the deposit was made

*in extremely nerdy work voice* any deposit over 10k is flagged for the IRS, it's true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

That's why I make all my deposits in $9k increments. They'll never catch me.

I have a concrete sub that my family has used for 30+ years, and every check he receives from us is never more than $9999.00, despite my dad having to bail him out of jail once for tax evasion.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

lol doing that is a good way to get busted

People are crazy, my man

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Mega64 posted:

At least it'll let them draft a Gronk next year.

You mean like Maxx Williams two years ago?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

https://twitter.com/JamesRapien/sta...733008969506816

loltrain

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

lol

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Also Bell has two ACL tears already, doesnt he?

An MCL sprain, then MCL tear the following year.

Bell is better than Johnson at blitz pick-up and receiving. The only thing that Johnson does better is breakaway speed.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

kiimo posted:

Pass-catching running backs:

He had a 4 game jump on Bell last year, and Bell nearly caught him in both rushing and receptions with a quarter season head start

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Diqnol posted:

How about they're both loving incredible

Fine with that. Howard is gonna be great too

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Diqnol posted:

OJ Howard seems like he'll be Jimmy but we also thought Trent Richardson was the next AP so I'll wait until he's produced.

Jordan Howard of the Chicago Bears, but OJ Howard was one of my biggest draft crushes this year

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Imagine if that trade never happens and Rivers is a 5 time superbowl champion with the Steelers

Cowher preferred Rivers to any QB in that draft, once Rivers was gone The Jaw wanted an o-lineman over Ben. Dan Rooney had to step in

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

They were not quarterbacks and they were not the target of sustained national attention.

Landry Jones got a 2nd contract from the Steelers, yet Kaep is unemployed. MAGA, bitches

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

This entire post x 10. It's hilarious seeing someone even attempt to justify what's happening to Kaep as an indication of his talent level when you see teams signing Jimmy Clausen to a 2nd contract

I just want to reiterate that a team with Martavis Bryant, Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell, as well as a having a QB who regularly misses games thinks it's better to employ Landry loving Jones than a guy who was 1 completion away from having a Super Bowl ring.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

poo poo, the Bills signed something called a T.J. Yates. The Raiders signed E.J. Manuel, the Giants signed Geno Smith. The Jets have a geriatric, a confused rock star, and Christian Hackenburg.
I could go on, but the point is that none of these players is nearly as good as Kaep, but they have jobs.

Hayley's excuse for Jones is having continuity in the system, but he cannot do what Ben can do under any circumstance. Idc if Kaep lacks touch on any of his passes, it doesn't matter when you can just throw up jump balls to a guy with a 46" vert (like Landry does tbh), I'd be 100% fine with him running the option with Bell, AB and Bryant. They already incorporate end-arounds to Bryant and AB thanks to their speed anyway. Shovel pass to Bell and AB all day, who cares?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

a patagonian cavy posted:

i saw darrius heyward bey score a td on a reverse end around and it made me want to die

Regular season Miami game last year. 65 yards. gently caress I HATE LANDRY JONES AUGHHHHH

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

God we never missed our safeties more than that play. Bacari Rambo woof

Timmons will help with that too

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Michael Bennett talking about Aaron Donald on the Top 100 is my favorite thing this offseason

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Link? google wasn't popping anything up immediately

https://youtu.be/vXVwUzgE33U

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Justin Gilbert suspended for a year

I was pissed when the Steelers cut him like 6 months into his change of scenery tour in Pittburgh. That explains it

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Metapod posted:

The team I root for, the Tennessee Titans, are good at footballing and check this will win the super bowl this season and I will celebrate by eating a pizza with pineapple on it and drinking some pop.

Ah, the Bengals poster hubris gambit.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

jesus loving christ

i'm on your side on this one, fam. One Rust Belt

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Gatts posted:

I would like to give Zeke and Brady the worst offensive lines and see how they do. I bet they'll do more middling but still positive compared to exceptional. Calvin Johnson for what he faced, being triple teamed and still making catches is amazing.

Rodgers makes his game look so easy through talent though isn't complete like Brady in terms of attitude and leadership. Peyton's ability to dissect defense ruled.

Then there's intangibles and grit.

AB does this too, but at roughly half of Megatrons's size. Even with no reliable #2 receiver last year, and being doubled and tripled the entire season because of it, he still had 100+ receptions, plus had a career high in TDs. What he's been doing for 4 straight years now is truly remarkable imo

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah people don't realize how small AB is. He's 5'11 180 that's insane

Even Landry is 5'10 200 lbs

Jarvis Landry is my favorite non-Steeler

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Of course his fetish is divorced, former trophy milfs. Of course.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I wish my life was an endless parade of expensive lingerie cosplay, and hotel sex too.
I mean, at least he likes age appropriate women.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Which Steeler "killer bee" will go off for a 300 yard game this year? AB: 308 YFS vs Raiders in 2015, Bell 298 vs Bills 2016?

I'm gonna say Bryant will put up 300 on the Ravens or Bengals this year.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

How many people come off from a year long suspension and get better than their "pretty good" track record?

Bryant had good games but those are Jordan Matthews like numbers for year 1 and 2

He gained 20lbs of lean muscle, and has a 4.28/40 posted on his Insta, meaning he actually trained for the 1st time in his entire football life. Of course there's no guarantee he won't be suspended by October, but he's poised for a breakout year.

He's never actually tried to be good before, so I'm kinda excited

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I feel you, but he showed up to OTAs and his claims were visually confirmed. He ran with the 1st team from day 1 back

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Look I just want everyone to have a Nelson Agholor on their team okay?

Edit: Actually that's a really bad comparison because Bryant has shown NFL skill in games and not just practice

They drafted a USC WR this year, so maybe Juju Smith-Schuster is that guy. Sammie Coates and DHB are already on the roster tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

WHOOPS posted:

would you say he's in the best shape of his life??

Yeah, but he already has 14 TDs in 18 games played

Metapod posted:

That player you think that will make the leap
He's bad

Lol no

• Locked thread