Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Looks like an abnormal amount of annoying, douchey people this year.

I was holding out hope for an all star season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Is it one or two hours tonight?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Just couldn't help yourselves, could you, big brother? You just had to have at least one returning hg this year.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
They should let Cameron back in as it's.loving bullshit he didn't even get to spend one night in the house after.probably quitting his job to be there.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

mallratcal posted:

Wow! That has to be the fastest anyone has self evicted, right? Or was that the first time it has happened? I have a terrible memory so the only one I remember is from BB Canada.

Edit: Whistlenuts is Jason, the rodeo clown.

At least two others have self evicted. One guy did in BB9 after his father had heart attack, and Evel Dick did early in his second season after he got an HIV diagnosis.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

sbaldrick posted:

Cody is going to snap and kill them all right.

It's 50/50 that he has body parts in his freezer.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Sodomeow posted:

Cody is the least charismatic person ever to also be the best houseguest

Mike from BB8

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Faustian Bargain posted:

Cody is definitely going to flame out in a very Paulie way later in the season.

Hopefully not before the FBI finds the bodies in his backyard.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Just from a game play perspective, I'd like to see them take out the huge loving threat on the block week one instead of the worthless nothing they can take out anytime.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather watch more Christmas than Jillian, but I want to see a house with some big brass balls.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Hearing a few rumblings that Christmas was removed from game.

Edit:I suck and she's back in and it serves me right for not leaving it to STAC

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Jul 3, 2017

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Raven seems like she'd be super fun to hang with.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

She ain't getting back to 100% this season. From what I understand the bones should start to fuse in the next couple of weeks and she might have a walking cast and off crutches but it will take a couple of months to have any proper healing and she might be screwing herself long term by risking the rehab in the house.

Although it will be easy to rest it here, but she has to make sure not to push herself in comps and gently caress it up.

Cody and Jess come down for a "family dinner" cooked by Josh and Raven. Jess has an awkward check in with Christmas who says "I feel great. How are you? You look tired." In what might be a first the BB House says grace and we get fish for it for some reason.

Kevin: I still have more kids at my home table.

Raven reveals she has a "Never Not Pass" and that's why she feels obliged to cook for everyone because they're all so cool about it. She talks about how she loves cooking because she would cook for her family when she was young because her mom couldn't eat (she has the same thing Raven has) and then when she had it she just loved the feeling of cooking for people.

Did she win one, or did they just give her one due to her medical issues?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Cody is convinced he's going to have to break a tie tonight and evict Christmas.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
If I miss a huge blowup fight for this bullshit gonna be pissed.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Paul would NOT have gone home if he was on the block. Jillian's stupid.

She got gastric surgery in Tijuana and THIS makes you think she's stupid?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Looks like Kevin has pawned the vote off on Ramses.

I'd feel bad about Jess crying except that she spent days laughing that she wanted to see Elena and Raven cry tonight.

Karma is wonderful and I don't feel bad in the least for being happy.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Cody telling Josh to shut the gently caress up.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
That dude gets a scary look in his eyes when he gets pissed. He may completely flip his poo poo this week, especially if Paul puts.him up.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

CancerStick posted:

Feeds back. First thing I hear "loving cowards" from Cody

It was noms.

e: Josh and Alex on the block with the plan to backdoor cody.

What in the making GBS threads gently caress? Paul is a goddamn idiot.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Teek posted:

Neither Cody or Jess pulled for veto. Cody is SOL now, unless Ramses wins and pulls himself off.

Who were the other two and are they in on the grand plan?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Either they're getting questioned by Congress or there's some fuckery going on in an endurance comp that they were gonna throw.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

bagrada posted:

There's been one injury a week this season... Mark's finger, Christmas and now Raven. Have any other seasons been this hard on the houseguests? All I can remember offhand is the woman who ran herself ragged to complete a punishment detail, was that Shelli or Brittney?

BB9 had two simultaneous medical sitations at the same time.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Josh down first. Mark's looking bad.

Yeah the big muscular guys are always at a distinct disadvantage in the "hang on to the wall" challenge.

It'll be Jessica, Alex, or Ramses.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

ToastyPotato posted:

drat I was just about to post this exact thought.

I guess Alex would be the most interesting winner?

Get out of my head!!!!!

Any of those three would be interesting. Ramses has to win or he's at minimum on the block, Jessica actually has to slum it with the commoners and work with them to get her target out, and Alex would be a bit of a wild card.

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 14, 2017

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Paul: If it was something to just stir the pot then lets just not stir the pot. Lets just chill. Maybe that's the better move.

The funny thing is her Paul clearly wanted Kevin to throw a hinky vote so he could frame Jason, but Christmas' vote throws a wrench in it and makes it way harder for him to manage this. So now he probably wants to get it under control and is panicking.

Kevin said the same thing last week to Paul, that if he had known Josh had flipped he would have voted out Jillian to keep the speculation from going past Josh.

Ramses is DEFINITELY going to try and pin one of the votes on Kevin to prove he wasn't the hinky vote last week.

He pretty much has to, and he's got a compelling argument. Paul tried to play 4th-dimensional chess and frame people and it blew up in his face.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Mahoning posted:

Ramses is wearing glasses. That would drive me bonkers. Wet glasses are the worst.

I'd have to if i was in the house. I can see well enough to not bump into walls but that's about it, and I refuse to wear contacts. It does suck, though.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Mahoning posted:

Yeah but wouldn't you take them off for this comp? Like if I'm wearing glasses and it's raining outside, I take them off while I walk to my car because I cannot stand when they're wet.

Yeah, I probably would. I don't know why you'd have to see particularly well just to hold on to a wall.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Alex: You guys want to make a deal?
Elena: What's your deal, Alex?
Alex: I don't care!

Alex gives zero fucks.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Christmas is back. 10 broken bones, 4 hours surgery, a cadaver bone, 5 pins, bunch of screws and a plate. She has a year recovery and arthritis will set in after which she'll need another surgery. Doctors say she'll probably never get full mobility back. Christmas is very emotional and everyone consoles her.

Jason is emotional too for his role in it. Everyone assures him they don't blame him. Christmas pulls him aside and hugs and consoles him too. She says its God's plan and it doesn't affect her relationship with him or anything. Lots of nice platitudes exchanged between them.

Jesus loving Christ that sucks.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Paul is putting on a dress for some reason.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Mark tells Paul that he told Cody that he had his back as long as he doesn't go after Paul or Elena, so there's no confusion like last time. Remember that Mark vowed to work with Alex and Jason a week ago. Think Mark tells them this? Paul making clear he doesn't trust Cody.

Kevin tells Mark that someone tossed his bed again but Elena fixed it. Kevin tells Mark to stay cool. In Have Nots Josh is denying doing it and saying he'd admit it if he did, while Elena is just begging him not to say anything to Mark about it.

Raven is telling Paul, Jason, and Kevin that Elena was giving them fake answers in the studying. Paul agrees but says she's also wrong about some stuff.

Jason telling Paul it clearly makes no sense to vote out Josh with how he fucks with them. He says he wanted to work with Cody but he can't. Paul says he just came back with the same power trip.

HOH lockdown time. This should be fun. Maybe they'll be nice and leave the feeds on for once. Nope, there's puppies.

Well, lets see if Mark kills Josh while they're locked in a room together.

Are they setting up for the live show already? Will the feeds be off til after the show airs tonight?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Wait so if the last place challenge nom either wins veto or has it used on them, do they get replaced?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Propaganda Machine posted:

Which season was the one with the real-life pairs twist? I seem to recall that there was a pair of real-life exes, one said ex started hooking up with somebody else in the house, like, immediately, and their ex basically lost their goddamn mind and had a breakdown.

As you can see, this is something I was told about rather than having seen myself. It sounded horrible.

I think that was S4 where one of the big muscly guys started throwing chairs and poo poo and got kicked out.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Raven just SNAPPED!

What was this about? Details, please.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Mahoning posted:

The Real World has a better track record of turning a cast member into genuine celebrities. Even those were few and far between.

Hey now, what are you talking about? There is the Miz and

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

POV Ceremony. My bad. By all accounts Mark intends to use it and Josh is putting up Raven. Which shouldn't be dramatic but everyone seems really keyed up. And Jess is CONVINCED that Raven's not going up because everyone hates her and thinks she'll throw a fit so if Raven goes up peacefully and hugs everyone and handles it well it could set off Jess' triggers of being wrong/not knowing what's happening/not having control.

She might also think Kevin lied to her and potentially blow up his game or something. I don't know. We're dealing with irrational actors here so anything is possible. Last week the POV Ceremony was entirely expected and should have been drama free and Jessica ended up losing her poo poo over Jason saying "Cody messed up Jess' game" and then everyone lost their drat minds and had a mob scene.

Also I made monkey bread last night and just had some for a super late breakfast. I would like to thank BB18's Bridgette for introducing this tasty thing to me last summer.

Monkey bread is an awful lie, in that it contains no actual monkey.

Don't even get me started on turtle sundaes.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
God drat the person on the block for pulling himself off. God drat him straight to hell!!

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Right now Elena is asking Mark "how do you suggest I gently caress my own rear end in a top hat?"

I just turned the feeds on. I don't know the context here. :stare:

edit: a bit later she says to mark "You should take it as a compliment that I have full faith that you can gently caress your own rear end in a top hat."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

I mean, I think they're trying to protect the situation, production, and safety of the HGs because they clearly don't trust Cody not to hit Josh. Which I understand. But its a weird case where since the potentially violent guy has been warned repeatedly and keeps pushing the line you tell the "instigator" to stop doing what he's doing because he's more reasonable and that's the thing you can control.

I understand it and its not like I think they should kick out Cody on the possibility that he'll hit someone. But they're effectively taking away something that not only has always been in Big Brother but that they celebrated with past HGs. Which may not be a good thing that I like... but its very selective.

I don't know. I get it. I don't want anyone punched and that's more important than Josh's right to be a dick. But he should have that right.

Oh, they definitely did. He came out of DR giving a rehearsed speech and apology to everyone in the house, including Jody who didn't want to hear it.

I mean, I get what you're saying and I don't necessarily disagree, but it's a grey area. Jody have the right to be able to not hear loud annoying noises that they literally cannot get away from all day long.

I'm not saying everyone needs to be nicey nice to each other, but the pots and pans is kind of a dick move and would drive anyone nuts, and even if you were a huge dick you shouldn't be subjected to that for hours on end. That's a form of torture.

• Locked thread