Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Took me a second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Amy Schumer is already near-universally despised so there is no need to shop her fatter than she already is.
Is there a reason for that? I'm not familiar with her work, but I caught a bit of her standup while channel hopping and I've heard far worse comics.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Her standup is mediocre and she had this bit about how you should have more respect for yourself in college than hooking up with any random dude who pays you attention, which involved her in sexual acts with said dude while he was pass-out drunk. A lot of people thought that was rapey.

Everyone on the right hates her cause she's a fat chick who openly supports feminism and uncreatively mocks them, many on the left dislike her for being a sort of stereotype of a modern celebrity feminist while having little of any real value to say. Snarky, white, hipster-ish woman who formally endorsed Hilary. Similar to Lena Dunham.

Haven't seen the bit, so can't comment on that. As for the feminism thing, I don't expect comedians to have anything of value to say. That ends up with Russell loving Brand being interviewed on serious political TV shows.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Does he look like a Parasite Eve 2 monster to anyone else?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

cash crab posted:

Someone remind me to rename the thread "what in the curry gently caress" when I get home

I think something like "AUG thread: What the gently caress is wrong with whiteyfats?" would be more appropriate. Dude is providing grade A content, but I shudder to think what his browser history looks like.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Please tell me this person is on a watch list.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Wrong thread, this guy rules.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Croisquessein posted:

...Is it possible they just don't know? Unlikely but I prefer to think they aren't aware of dog gimp suits.

I prefer to think the officers are taking the "dogs" to be humanely destroyed.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Still makes me laugh that Sinn Fein representatives had to have their voices dubbed by law on the news. As if hearing Gerry Adams real voice would have converted the whole of the UK to his point of view. Good times, good times.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Huh, I've never seen a truck spewing word salad before.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Buck Angel?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

I like to imagine the person saying this speaks in that stereotypical nerdy, semi-lispy, Billy Quizboy voice.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Rayjenkins posted:

Owned most verily good sir

I think m'lady found that the fine gentleman's wit was as sharp as his katana. :smug:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

evobatman posted:

Not him, he's bald. In both places.

I should have checked, but I didn't want to have to explain why I was googling pictures of "Buck Angel man with vagina" if anyone looked over my shoulder.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

chitoryu12 posted:

I work for a company that certifies crane operators, and we need photos for their licenses. We have pretty simple standards: plain, light-colored background, nothing on your head, and no tint or glare to your glasses that obstructs your eyes (clear glasses without a glare are fine). They normally need to hold a sign with their name and ID number on it, but we can waive that if it's something like an individual sending us their photo via email.

We recently had to add "Candidate must be wearing clothing appropriate for work" after receiving a shirtless bathroom selfie that was cropped just above his nipples.

I'm not interested in hiring a crane driver unless they're shirtless.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

The last thing an Austin hooker sees.

Forgot Austin was a place for a moment. Had a horrible vision of Stone Cold Steve Austin in a mini-skirt and stockings.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Arcsquad12 posted:

Trigger discipline dammit

That's why I've fallen in love: she's not posing with that gun, she's about to cap a bitch. :love:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I'm not sure if this goes in AUG, Schadenfreude, or Weird Stories: at least 15 teenagers in a remote town in Morocco "admired" (i.e. engaged in bestiality with) a donkey. Surprise, the donkey had rabies! All of them had to get rabies treatment, which they've survived amid massive embarrassment, and the donkey got slaughtered. Fffffuuuuuck.
:smith:

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225797/15-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/

... so the young recruit says "I was hesitant at first, but that was quite fun." And the old sergeant replies "We usually ride the donkey into town and go to the local brothel, but whatever works for you."

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Testekill posted:

These days I don't know if I can tell if someone is a legit smug dickbag or if it's just a parody. The entire internet is poes law now
Just treat them all as smug dickbags.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

resamay
Hanging's too good for him.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

putrid aidsman posted:

Swole as gently caress

Start the reactor, Quaid.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

M_Sinistrari posted:

I've been slowly reading through that thread and I honestly can't understand how the hell can anyone be this clueless about women's anatomy. Have health classes seriously degraded since I had them when they covered everything, did they somehow manage to miss each day women's reproductive systems were covered, is it some homeschooling thing? It all sounds like the misinformation kids share before they have to take health class like "don't go swimming at the beach if you've got your period since you'll attract sharks".

https://babe.net/2016/10/20/spoke-anti-tampon-tax-guy-told-women-just-hold-bladder-908

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

If he were "feminist," he could have discussed an open marriage with his ex and gotten a divorce if they couldn't agree on them being married while having sexual/emotional relationships with other other people. It would still make him a non-feminist scuzzball for how he's treated actresses though.

I think a lot of people see cheating as more of a sexual/emotional thing and think less about the deceit inherent in the affair. The betrayal is the worst part because via that lie you're removing the wronged party's ability to chose whether to remain in that relationship or not. A real feminist would never do that to their partner.
I bet he's not a real Scotsman either.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
You remember that Lord of the Rings episode of South Park? The bit where Token watches the video, then comes out of his house and says something to the gang like "That's it. I'm not playing any more," and leaves? That's how the fluffy pony poo poo makes me feel about the internet.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

LawfulWaffle posted:

The thing that gets me about these friendzone, incel, fedora wearing guys on dating sites is that they never seem to have any hobbies that aren't "video games, anime, and thinking". They're so bad at selling themselves that they either try to cow women into submission with their huge intellect (lol) or they go the pity route and talk about how every girl they've ever known has been repulsed by them. I'm surprised there isn't a Wikihow page on "how to get women interested in you" with one step that reads "become interesting".

I'm sure the people who write Wikihow pages are too busy being pussy magnets to pass on their advice.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GoingPostal posted:

Just going off his looks (without letting his opinions ruin it all), I'd give him a partial pass. Yeah, there's the fedora, but he went to the effort of putting together an outfit that's period appropriate, instead of wondering whether his black fedora goes better with his Rarity or his Hatsune t-shirt.

Seriously? He looks like a kid wearing his dad's suit. The zoot suit look is really not for someone who looks like a giant baby.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Besesoth posted:

I'm pretty sure that's the doll whose framework is human bones, or at least a model skeleton.

Nice to see non-canon, lesser-known Metal Gear villains are still around.

quote:

Marionette Owl was a member of Black Chamber who, due to a genetic mutation, was born with night vision on par with that of an owl. As a result, he was skilled in nocturnal combat and was a master of the silent kill, however, because his eyes shimmered in the dark like a cat's, he wore tinted goggles. He always carried a pair of Japanese Bunraku dolls, named Osan (オサン?) and Koharu (コハル?), which he compulsively took apart and put back together during any free time he had. In truth, the marionettes were crafted from the severed limbs of victims he murdered as a serial killer known to the media as "The Spectre Killer." He slayed numerous women and was featured on the Most Wanted list until he was cornered by the FBI, at which point Black Arts Viper recruited him into Black Chamber.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

BrigadierSensible posted:

Is he filming himself loving the car, or is he watching something on his phone to enhance the car-loving experience? If so, what is he watching?

Knight Rider?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Date rapped? Easiest way to stop that is just shout "U can't touch this!" and Hammer dance away.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Making these new Star Wars movies is really taking its toll on Mark Hamill.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

chitoryu12 posted:

It just makes me think of the Steyr AUG.

I've never known how "AUG" is pronounced in that instance either, but a Steyr AUG would probably be a pretty good response to a lot of these images.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Arcsquad12 posted:

Are we just going to ignore the fat dumbass post is by eleizer yudkowski, the guy convinced a grain of sand in the eye is worse than an eternity of robots rape-torturing humanity?

I'm probably going to regret this, but... what?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Wheat Loaf posted:

He adopts an extreme interpretation of utilitarianism which, as far as I remember, culminated in his argument that it would be morally right and desirable for one person to be tortured for eternity to prevent 1,000 people from getting a grain of sand in their eye.

Pretty dumb, but coulda been worse. I was wondering if he was one of those "If you don't help to create AI, the AI will torture a virtual you forever" nutjobs.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Screaming Idiot posted:

He looks like a redneck Final Fantasy character.

I'd totally play a Final Fantasy where all the characters were obese rednecks.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I think you should edit that picture, you can clearly see the woman's pussy.
:downsrim:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

cash crab posted:

If I was drunk I would have probated you for this

The only defence I can offer is I was very tired, but I wouldn't have blamed you at all.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Please don't dox the guy who drives the gold cart around my grandma's retirement community

Was that a typo or does that guy drive the pimpest cart ever?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Wheat Loaf posted:

They seem to get less comfortable the farther they are from the wall.

Of course the Nazis on the far right are more comfortable.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Screaming Idiot posted:

Bagpipes? Try him at the Hague for war crimes.

Sounds like the RAF agreed with you.

quote:

Churchill's bagpipes signalled the remaining Commandos to battle. After being strafed by an RAF Spitfire, Churchill decided to withdraw for the night and to re-launch the attack the following morning.
Although my favorite story about him remains that, in civilian life after the war, he confused fellow passengers on the train he took daily by throwing his briefcase out of the window each evening. He later explained that he was throwing it into his back garden to avoid having to carry it home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mammal Sauce posted:

My brother's ex-FIL kept an enema bag in the shower and pumped carrot juice up his rear end every morning to ward off cancer. Somehow, he's still alive 10 years later but I can't convince myself it was the enema routine.

Were you not aware that the secret to eternal youth is the consumption of carrot juice?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNqEZlZrcCU

• Locked thread