Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Can someone post those delicious looking chocolate fudge bases? I think Moola made then.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
In Dark Heresy 2 there's a monster which is a swarm of cyborg rats that eat techpriests and anyone else with cybernetics, then they steal the cybernetics and use them to make more cyborg rats.

I thought that was pretty cool.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Skellybones posted:

Can someone post those delicious looking chocolate fudge bases? I think Moola made then.

I found them they look so delicious

Moola posted:

So I tried creating a homemade mud mixture instead of buying GW's pot'o mud (:siren: DO NOT GIVE GW MONEY! :siren:)

I mixed pva glue, flour and brown paint

Ended up looking more like a delecious chocolate brownie :chef:

Moola posted:

So I tried to do some mud effects again

Old attempt:

New attempts!:

Also tried a cavalry base for KoW

Much happier with the consistency, and looks less like a chocolate brownie so far

Thoughts, comments, suggestions????

Moola posted:

Defeinitely gonna try this on my next base!

Meanwhile I browned the rocks and now it looks like chocolate cake

:yum:

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

f e c k

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

ijyt posted:

I can't believe this thread is in denial for 8 editions in a row

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Hustlin Floh posted:

What I want to know is do you become a champion who then turns into a skeleton, or do you turn into a skeleton who then becomes a champion?

It's the first one. The rules are that you're a Chaos dude the gods like so much, that when you die they bring you back to go again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Cracking open the boys with a cold one

• Locked thread