Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
Hey guys, thinking about buying an xbox one, can you rec me some games please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

BonoMan posted:

lol is this a loving SNL skit? None of these people are real.

we all know who the real influencers are

drat is... is that, it cant be... is that a mfering 360!?!?! What. A. Console. The power. The games. The blades. poo poo, they ever make a follow up to that? The 720? It would rule if they did, coming up to 20 years with nothing to replace yet, xbox wishes it had that kind of staying power

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

John F Bennett posted:

Don't troll the Xbox thread. We don't take kindly to these kinds of shenanigans.

The 360 rules

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

i mean, if you count the microsoft msx...

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

MarcusSA posted:

Sega is back in the hardware business after Microsoft sold them the Xbox brand

I kinda wish that pre release series x rumour were true, that series x in japan was gonna be rebranded as a new sega console lol

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Quantum of Phallus posted:

i think it's the best console ever made tbh

if that were true i could play yakuza games on it

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

streaming games is dogshit

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

hmm look at this pal

smells good

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

i love seeing john piss his pants when the industry completely ignores him and his pc nerd poo poo with his made up yter nonsense. "bu-bu- my frame pacing!!"

webmeister posted:

This sounds like nerd pc gamer poo poo, get high and play games imo

:hmmyes:

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

another fail for the ps5

they keep piling up, check this poo poo out for ps4

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1765191859943395547

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

40 for three of the best FPS games ever... wow

good deal imo

i wanna play the first again on pc with one of those insano russian mods

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

you can emulate the ps2 version, it rules

How different is that from the pc version, i heard good things about it and ive been thinking about picking up the disc for shits and giggles

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Love putting RT on in things. I love cinematic modes. Skill issue if you dont

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

hatty posted:

Destroy your frame rate brain. If you grew up with the N64 this should be second nature. Anything above 20fps is fine

:hmmyes: