Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

SUMMER LEAGUE TITLE DEFENSE STARTS NOW, CHUMPS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Tae posted:

The problem isn't Rose as a player. He's still a decent enough talent that can play significant minutes.

It's if he's willing to play off the bench and the price he demands.

why can't i be sixth man of the year

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

dwyane wade opt out bitch

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

:siren: :siren:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vlb9oaeqio

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Potential nightmare situation for the jersey nameplate guy

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

we're going to relive The Decision every year until we die i guess

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

have it on good authority that this is the only way to express passion for the spurs

Only registered members can see post attachments!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

TURN LEFT GARPAX

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

I can't wait for the Bulls to once again renew their chase for the Summer League Championship. To repeat as Champions.

Valentine, Cam Payne, Portis(?), Zipser, Felicio? and scrubs are set to repeat.

don't think bobby and felicio are playing because they are Established NBA Players. It'll be Summer League Veteran Payne, Denzel, and Luke Kennard.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hearing from my sources that the chicago bulls are interested in someone vaguely connected to iowa state

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the whirlwind Derrick Rose Free Agency Tour

why can't i get my head awkwardly photoshopped onto a jersey

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Im the obese gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you guy from the Canonical Yankees Fans gif right now

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Metapod posted:

this is me reading all these rumors

Somehow this is going to end withmcdermit back on the bulls for like 7 more picks and they are going to have a new stpien rule that makes it specifically illegal to trade picks for douglas mac dermous

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i love it when these rich dipshits screw up the most obvious winning situations only because they literally cannot let anyone else take credit for anything

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

please take jim paxson back

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Punkin Spunkin posted:

My god the western playoffs would be so crowded and loving dope if LeBron ever went to the clippers, can you even imagine
Then whoever survives that shitfest sweeps the raptors or Celtics and no one cares

that's when the attack comes SWISH from the sides from the Three Alphas you didn't even know were there

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

Man, TFF would have an aneurysm if the NFL off-season was run like this. I mean, the #1 pick just got traded and that is like only the 4th dumbest thing I've heard so far today

the NBA owns

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

how's it goink

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Drunk Canuck posted:

I thought the Wade staying in Chicago news would be the peak laughing point of today but then here COME THE SUPER LAKERS.

wade declining his option would be shocking, that's his last payday until he starts his line of fancy pantaloons or whatever he does in retirement, dude is totally checked out on a lovely team and will probably play like 30 games next year while collecting his $24 million, he's already got his rings, he's in the HoF, and they're putting his number in the rafters in Miami.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bulls should've gone all in to reunite the Lopez Brothers and change the name of the United Center to Elbowtown USA.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

How is the 28th pick going to be more alluring than Russel?

u can get the next jimmy butler

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i am confident that somehow the bulls are going to end up with evan turner

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

Can someone please loving check on Rick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86x4im8TQWY

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i am absolutely crushed that mozgov won't be in LA to pursue a side career as a Menacing Henchman

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

nick young wins again

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

is mozgov i am here for the famous hot dog

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

not enough alphas in cleveland

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

THESE BUCKETS DON'T RUN

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

traded for a plumlee, the ultimate indignity

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

someone in Durham go reset the "Days Since Plumlee Traded" sign

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jordan signed dwight just to abuse him

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

BWV posted:

We're going to get our first NBA workplace GM bullying grievance. Problem is it'll be thrown out because calling someone a "fag" over and over again is perfectly fine in North Carolina.

dwight's going to see him and yell hey michael michael michael michael michael michael michael michael hey mj hey watch this and right when he starts to fart jordan tells him he's had a fleet of bulldozers destroy his childhood home

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jimmy you maniac, this is the dumbest and most endearing basketball thing i've read

quote:

Sources said on Tuesday that the Cavaliers have been notified that Butler hopes to stay with the Bulls and would be reluctant to commit his long-term future to Cleveland. Butler, sources said, remains intent on trying to lead the Bulls back to Eastern Conference prominence.
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...icant-obstacles

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

xbilkis posted:

-Get paid $240+ million
-Know you can blame any problems on your dipshit coach, bumbling front office or talentless teammates
-Plenty of free time in the playoffs to hang out with Marky Mark

What's not to like

judging by today, butler's going to be traded in like 15 minutes

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I'm so happy

congrats on the new plumlee

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol what could you possibly get in trade that would be worth it for fuckin' lebron

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

BWV posted:

Seriously. I imagine GMs fall into 3 categories:

1) the 10-15 GMs who have serious ADD and are constantly texting trying to make a deal to marginally improve, acquire never realized assets or create soon to be poorly used cap space.
2) The 7-10 GMS who don't do much but work on long term stuff and occasionally fleece the morons from category 1.
3) The 3-5 who don't have phones/live in Montana/chain smoke cigarettes.

4) only picks people vaguely connected to iowa state, possibly wearing a skin suit like the alien bug in men in black

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

pubic works project posted:

Lmao Chicago isn't getting the 3 seed

what if there's a new nba rule that seeds you based on Number of Alphas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

you son of a bitch

• Locked thread