Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

I've done a few rerolls, and so far I've got these to give away:

Divine Banquet, Tamamo Cat, Cu Chullain x2, Projection, Iron-Willed Training S8jR4KqvQG

Angel's Song, x2 Divine Banquet, Rpimeval Curse, Stheno, Cu Chulainn, Imaginary Element, Imaginary Around nG5BaqvzZZ

Tamamo Cat, Imaginary Element, Cu Chulainn, Verdant Sound of Destruction x3, Carmilla, Divine Banquet WV68TJBcKg

Password for all of them is "fate" without the quotes.

Shiny777 fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jun 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Support Servants can only use their NPs if they're from someone on your friend's list. If you borrow one from a random, the gauge is locked at 0%.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

After you've smashed 5 of them together for a maxed NP, is there anything to do with extra copies of bronze Servants besides sacrifice them for little slivers of QP or exp, or is that it?

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Tired Moritz posted:

What the gently caress am I supposed to do with all these black keys? Are they just generic CE?

Feed them to your better CEs to level those up or burn them for mana prisms.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

rio posted:

Also, how the heck do you level in this game? I have been playing a bit every day and am in Rome now. At the beginning I had a or of levelling stuff and have been using what I get from the friend gatcha but I have slowed down incredibly with leveling and have no idea where I am supposed to be levelling up. I have friends with absurdly high leveled character and I'm not sure how they are doing it.

Daily Quests in the Chaldea Gate. The Ember Gathering ones give one exp card per enemy you kill (9 total) and the highest version gives mostly gold cards once you can do it consistently. It cycles through different class sets each day.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Tired Moritz posted:

hector's a hunk. now to never get him.

He's 3* and it looks like he's not story-locked, so I'd assume dumping FP'll give you a surplus of him after a while.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Clawtopsy posted:

Is Robin Hood good? I mean, a smoking guy in a deep hood is very cute. I don't have an Archer, but do have lots of Archer Food. Should I level the man in Kingdom Hearts pants?

He's good, his kit's set up pretty well for building the NP gauge, popping Sabotage to poison things, and then dumping a shitload of damage on a poisoned guy with Yew Bow.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

a kitten posted:

It's a real conundrum then.

Lancer Liz needs 3 ascensions to actually get her ridiculous hat, though, while Caster Liz has hers right out the gate.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

An infinite number of monkeys, given infinite time and quartz, will eventually produce a roll containing 10 5* Servants with no repeats.

And then they'll post it and the entire playerbase will curse all monkeykind as we dump tickets and quartz and get nothing but 9 3*s and a Primeval Curse over and over.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Crasical posted:

My phone took an unusually long time to charge. Also, I forgot I said I'd post this.

Please forgive this useless Master who can't seem to summon anything but Berserkers.

Sent a request, IGN is Shiny.

Also, I have about 10 slots open after clearing out a bunch of useless and inactive supports from the early days when I just auto-accepted literally anyone whose first slot wasn't Mash.

If anyone else needs to borrow some high level Servants or Halloween CEs, ID's 689,911,373

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

BlazeEmblem posted:

The maintenance announcement says that the friend point summoned will by upgraded. What is that about?

It just says the lineup will be updated, so I assume that's referring to the 3* event CE getting added to the pool.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

ZiegeDame posted:

Where should I go to fight servants of a particular alignment for master quests? Gotta get this all out of the way before the event.

There's servants of all three alignments in the event, those quests should get cleared out in the course of doing the story/free missions for it.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Used 5 tickets and did a 10 roll, hoping to get some event CEs for farming. Nothing on that front but a single GUDAGUDA Order.

But the fifth ticket was Okita. That, uh. That'll do, RNG. That'll do.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

So between reading this and seeing my own drop rates, uh. If I have no After-Party Orders or Poster Girls of my own, am I correct to assume I'm just hosed re: clearing all the mats and just have to settle for getting the last skull, as many gold mats and gears as I can, and trying to clear the point ladder?

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Pierson posted:

Is there a calculator out there that works out how much minimum SQ you'll earn? Excluding stuff we can't guarantee like events, apologems, bonding and general mission/interlude-clearing you still get:

5 tickets a month
15 SQ (login bonuses) a month
10 SQ (master missions) a month
20 SQ per 50 days milestone

Am I missing anything? That's like roughly 50 a month or so (if a ticket is 3 quartz and like 15 SQ is equivalent of 4/5ths of the milestone or something).

Edit; All this is wrong because months don't have 35 days in them what the gently caress? I'm leaving it here anyway though because I'm still curious.

At a baseline, in a 4 week month, you're looking at:

9 tickets
16 login quartz
8 master mission quartz

Outside of February you're probably getting at least one more login bonus and maybe another round of master missions, so more like 17-18 login quartz and maybe 10 master mission quartz.

So that's the equivalent of 51-54 quartz as your consistent minimum per month.

20 from milestones every 50 days means about every other month, so averaged out that's something like the equivalent of 61-64 quartz a month? Probably slightly different since 50 day intervals don't line up quite that neatly but :effort: on doing proper calculations there to get whatever decimal it comes out to.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Spent 5 tickets and 60 quartz.

Came away with Jack, Nursery, a Fragment of 2030, 2 Presents for my Master, and one each of the other event CEs. Life is good.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

60 more quartz later, Jack is now NP2, I have a total of 3 each of the 4 and 5* gacha CEs, and I can now Vive me some France. These are by far the best rolls any banner in this game has ever given me.

Good work Jack.

Also I cleared out a couple slots on my friends list who hadn't been on for a bit, 689,911,373 if anyone needs to borrow a Jack and/or whatever gold CE.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Retcon posted:

I remember reading that grinding the 50 AP quest is worth it with 5 bonus servants, is that true? I can clear the quest reliably with 2x Santa Alter/Martha/Robin/Jack plus a non-bonus servant, but I'm not sure if I'm better of doing the 40 AP quest with a full team of bonus servants instead.

With your team, you should be getting 206 stockings per run from the 50 AP. With an extra +1 servant, you should be getting 161 per run of the 40 AP. 4.12 socks per AP on the 50 v.s. 4.02 per AP on the 40. If you can clear the 50 reliably, it's slightly more efficient, but the difference between them should be small enough that it doesn't really matter much.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Clawtopsy posted:

she fuckin stabbed sieg for pretty much no reason, she is terrible

"Being Sieg" is reason enough.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

LornMarkus posted:

Nah, what you really need is an Archer Samson who uses a boomerang that is the jawbone of an rear end. His NP is he regenerates the whole donkey and starts hitting you with that.

Come on, Samson would obviously be a Berserker whose Madness Enhancement manifests as speaking entirely in puns.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Tired Moritz posted:

Is there any servants that I should be leveling up soon for events?

Next event up should be Saber Wars, so level whatever Sabers you've got. Saber Lily gives the largest bonus, followed by Salter and Nero, followed by the other gold Sabers, and then the smallest bonus for the silver Sabers.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Ceramics posted:

So having finally gotten a decent phone I wanted to get into this, and on my 2nd reroll i got Heracles, Mordred, and Elisabeth Bathory

Read Mordred isn't that great a 5 star but overall that's an account worth sticking with right?

Herc, a second good 4* and any 5*'s a pretty good starting point. Unless there's some specific 4 or 5* Servant you really want to get ASAP, I'd definitely say keep that.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

After clearing the Singularity, I did a single roll on a whim. Gold orbs, Mordred popped out.

I can only assume the sheer concentration of Arturia I assembled for the penultimate battle counted as a catalyst:

And so my continues my streak of stumbling into every Saberface except Nero, despite her being the only one I've seriously chased so far.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Is Nero Bride going to be the new Orion?

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Tired Moritz posted:

Does Saber wars involve punching a lot of sabers? Should I invest in some archers

It appears to more involve punching a lot of other things with as many Sabers as you can squeeze into a team (also MHX), so invest in Sabers.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

HGH posted:

Don't think I'll be making it past the Tesla stage for now. Even the Jeanne one is often cutting it close. It's not even the bosses that are the problem so much as the fodder on the last wave. Kinda lacking good Saber friends too.
Only been playing for less than a month on NA server so I don't have anything that special but if anyone can spare a friend slot I'd be really grateful: 897,240,451

Cleared a slot and sent a request, IGN is Shiny.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Augustus and Agrippa as a two-in-one Servant like Anne and Mary, Caster or, Iunno, Saber? Rider? depending on which one's up front.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Alavaria posted:

It would be funny to make teams of the same character but in different classes (via all the holiday or other versions), just because.

Some of them have interactions with other versions of themselves, don't they?

i'm legitimately kind of surprised mhx hasn't shown up to troll me in the course of chasing nero yet again, since i'm apparently some kind of arturia magnet

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

MonsieurChoc posted:

So many of my Servants I just level to their last Ascension and then switch focus. Any easy list of growth curves to know which Servants really need to be max level?

This page has all of them sorted by type of curve.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

TheFlyingLlama posted:

aw man you can't burn the spare saber lily for a rare prism

what the hell am I gonna do with her now

Burn her anyway because she's still 6 mana prisms?

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

How important are the other 5K CEs anyway? I'm assuming Chaldea Lunchtime is probably worth going for MLB on to speed up the later bond levels, but are Personal Lesson/Personal Training worth putting in significant effort to max out, or is it not a huge loss to skip the extra copies of those if I haven't accumulated enough prisms from events/dailies/normal burning of surplus 3*s to buy them out easily?

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Main Paineframe posted:

When does the event end? The banner says the 18th, which is Thursday, but all the quests already say "1 Day Left".

The game drops any extra hours if there's still more than 24 left. So it's gonna say one day left until about 23 and a half hours from now, at which point the actual last day starts and it begins counting down from 23 hours.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Also a source of extra (mostly low-grade, but you get 3*s now and then) Fous and a constant trickle of green cubes.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

For Umineko Servants, Ruler versions of the Voyager witches please. Because surely nothing horrible at all can come from putting Bernkastel in that class.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Vlad in 502 counts for both Berserker and Evil. 703, 302 and 202 all have rider bosses.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

RanKizama posted:

Just to check in, the Medb banner hits in like a month or so, right?

According to the Japanese schedule, Medb banner in about a month and a half after two events, immediately followed by the Cu Alter/Edison banner. Given the tweaks made to the scheduling of banners for Okeanos and London in NA, though, wouldn't be surprised if they moved those up a bit.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Definitely the Carmilla/Vlad account. Gives you a good gold Assassin and a 5* 'Zerker to tear through everything with while you get your roster filled out.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

AtheistMantis posted:

Speaking of, when Paul Bunyan is released, is she as hard to get as Avenger in the FP summons?

She's a welfare Servant, not an addition to the FP summoning pool.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

gninjagnome posted:

My ID is 858,371,475 if anyone wants to ad me.

Sent you a request, IGN is Shiny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Had saved 120 free quartz for this. Burned through all of it, got Jalter, a second copy of Tamamo, about half a dozen event CEs covering all three types, a couple other decent CEs, and my first Kid Gil. I am okay with this haul.