Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

all i want is every confederate statue to be melted down into a giant plate that is erected on the national mall and used as a screen for a 24/7 loop of the piss tape to be projected on, is that too much to ask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

hrm

checks out, both cool and good

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

pre-escalator era

i'm not sure i understand what this means

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

I think it's good to be willing to explain thing syou consider obvious. Not everyone has had the same life experiences as you

this is why i endlessly scream TRUMP

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Joementum posted:

they're fairly clear on their views

:same:

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

eclipses are other astronomical phenomenon are beautiful and i'm going to climb a mountain and watch it on monday and the moment totality is reached i will whisper:

trump

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

gotta jones fast

:chaostrump:

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

baseball is the best sport to watch in person because you don't watch it and just yell out of your mouth full of beer when you hear a loud crack

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

Minor league ball games are a fantastic and cheap day out

Highly recommend

my personal story: my biggest regret in life is attending a minor league baseball game with some family, being asked if i wanted food and saying no since i assumed it was overpriced stadium stuff, and later learning the food was included with the ticket

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

cernovich would be the worst antifa because the bandana would be useless the second you hear his voice

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

these girls have the right idea and all sports announcers should spend their time making GBS threads on random crowd members

you could say both sides are right

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

drat kids these days, what happened to good ol' american processed vegetable oil on white bread

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Has anybody heard of any of these? I think a channer is catfishing other channers

only alphabetical for the second half, a shameful display

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

as a follower of christ i know that life begins at the third molting

no sooner, no later

• Locked thread