Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

There was no other trump thread

OK, but now this one has to hit 10,000 pages. Cmon. :holy:

E:
Prez Doonald j trump
Loves slave piss in his eyes
But to him what is best
Is when an 8 year old dies

crazy cloud has issued a correction as of 21:38 on Jun 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
the mall i am in is using what I can only assume is hell's own pandora station, and just played on the sound system, in sequence

Heart of Glass
Date Rape
Heat of the Moment
Video Killed the Radio Star

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

video killed the radio star is a good song

Yeah tbh I'm just a lil surprised at the inclusion of a song about date rape and prison rape in the mix and all these families around but I suppose that's just hypernormalization of sex crime in Donald Trump's America for ya

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

no its a non neutonian fluid used in drilling

that's santorum

E:

Steve Bannon's a nazi
Vocal, loud with white pride
But the sloughing off of his face
Mirrors the soul-rot inside!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

if you cum chowder you should probably see a doctor or at minimum drink more water it sounds like extreme dehydration

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

did u ever think it might be sum1 taking advantage of all u can eat clams night at the lobster

nope

i did not ever think that tyvm for expanding my imaginative horizons

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Nice

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Remember that time @potus was under criminal investigation and tweeted Nice

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
cuck (((mods)))

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Nice

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

I did a thing posted:

Every week that goes by I think we actually are living out the series finale of The Americans

nope, just the series finale of America

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

BiohazrD posted:

weedlord papalhitler

please don't doxx my rap name

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Duscat posted:

so what in the gently caress happened here, were they all dead drunk? how does a NAVAL VESSEL have nobody at the helm or whatever the gently caress you call it, y'know, driving? was this like a tiny boat with five crew?

i mean i guess with seven dead or missing, it must have been at least seven crew

extremely me voice, just me, thinking extremely hard and racking my brain for all nautical knowledge]: i think in battleship a destroyer is the smallest one. its advantage is it is hard to find, but its disadvantage is extremely low hp once detected. i think in uhhhhh maybe it was civ something or maybe it was warcraft, that destroyers are the ones you want to have in order counter enemy submarines?? ummmm

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

im the violin titties

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Chokes McGee posted:

that's the best cc impression i've heard yet bravo

just coughing out an impossibly dense cloud of bongsmoke]: thank

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Chris James 2 posted:

Is it just me or are news headlines in the Trump Era boring af

Obama Era spoiled me with stuff like "Rush Limbaugh: Obama Is Teaching Lesbians And Transgender Hillbillies How To Farm So They Can Take Over Red States"

the vice president of the united states hosed a horse

what the hell more could you want from life?

some people won't ever be happy i guess

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

The Glumslinger posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS MORNING JOE AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START YELLING AT THE MAIN CHARACTERS, JOE AND MIKA. I DEBATE EVERY POINT AND I DEBATE EVERY POINT HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME WITTY ONE LINER OR EVEN WHEN I FORGET WHAT I WAS SAYING. NOT MANY CANDIDATES CAN SAY THEY'RE NOT UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY CABINET MEETINGS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE TALKING POINTS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY GOLDEN APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING COMMERCIALS EVERY MORNIng

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Guy Goodbody posted:

he got shot in the hip, but it created a storm of bullet and bone fragments inside his crotch that destroyed his dick and butthole from the inside

oh cool, God received my prayers

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

be careful what you thoughts and prayers for - god & jesus, in the bible, literally like literally "thoughts and prayers" is really sinful

I start every day with gratitude & metta and end every day offering the merit of the day's labors to bodhisattvas of compassion in all realms everywhere, and praying to g*d for the maiming and destruction of gop anuses and eurethrae

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Redgrendel2001 posted:

LBJ was responsible for millions of deaths in Vietnam and covered up the mass murder of members of the U.S. Navy because he had a giant Texan boner for Israel.

very fake news

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Can't florb the c:orb:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
lol if you didn't toxx for donald j trump to win the gop primary and presidency, u cux

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/876394578777174021?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

That DICK! posted:

I accidentally posted in the Gary Johnson thread

laughing my A=A off

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

hosed up, if trump

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/876394578777174021

I know this tweet is "old news" by now, but I really think we should stop and appreciate that at 7 am on Father's Day, our disgusting awful President was surrounded by family on vacation, and was so miserable that he felt the need to tweet this, in the desperate hope that this would give him the validation that he desperately wants right now, because he can't get it from his family.

Our President is so loving pathetic, it owns.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

This is the ideal pancreas. you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqDBB0no6dQ

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
thanks orbama

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

thanks for quoting this, i'm upset about stuff but now I feel better.

friend have you heard the good word? n o t h i n g m a t t e r s

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al-Saqr posted:

literal medical breadlines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0LDWQsQrYA

What a disgusting thing to reduce americans to, what a cruel bunch of calvinist fundamentalist assholes those GOP are.

loll i watched this video and it says 1/3 of american adults aren't getting dental care because they can't afford it

1/3 is such a large number like lmao that that's acceptable to anyone

property is theft

and

all conservative political ideology is inhumane and immoral to a degree that the only explanation is some sort of mental deficiency in the part of the brain responsible for empathy

conservative ideology is therefore a symptom of a socially maladaptive mental illness

therefore

i put forward that all conservatives be kept locked away in sanitariums and stripped of the right to vote, for the health well being and continued safety of the rest of us who have other less malicious and antisocial brain problems of our own

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i'll hve a fuckin root beer and some ketchup packets thanks

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Annual Prophet posted:

bin laden once said "we love death"

in retrospect, i think perhaps he had a point

bin laden had some good ideas

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
sOME good ideas ha ha okay SOME not all of em he had were good

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

i mean ive already put forth my launch all boomers into the sun plan. the rest is up to you guys

there's conservative youth that has to go for our safety and success, too

anyone who owns a kek flag, into the padded room you go, sorry about your brain being like that

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

9/11 Was A Good Idea

:wow:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

keep them trapped in virtual reality imo, its the most humane thing

that's an outstanding idea

the question arises, is it ethical to subject simulated beings in their virtual reality matrix tub worlds so that conservatives can live the life they want in there and subject everyone around them to the toxic ripple effects of their impossibly retarded beliefs

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
the entire world of form and phenomena is really just all crisis actors hired by (((Maya))) if u :thunk: about it consensus reality is really just one big false flag operation

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

and yeah my dumb story involved Threads and a date. It is NOT a movie to watch on a date.

There is no Threads&Chill.

challenge accepted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Bert Roberge posted:

What if God ate a big pot of chili and forgot about us?

dude, dude

my dude

we're the chili

• Locked thread