Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

yeah, about that...

global warming and over farming in the central plains have severely hosed their aquifer beyond repair

get ready for dust bowl II

It'll be even funnier when it turns out fracking destroyed aquifers by causing mini earthquakes that caused the aquifers to collapse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Trump149: Remember, the piss tape is real.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Sharps posted:

carthago delenda est

Remember, caveat emptor

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

everything is alive before it dies, duh idiot

Do you really call what you do living?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

What do you think the K in KFC stands for?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I was not expecting that response.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I almost can't take it anymore. Watching some of these Republican talking heads is just an exercise in pure frustration. It's truly amazing to watch someone say that Democrats aren't actually answering questions while they are actively dodging answering a question.

I know it happens on both sides, but it's just so ridiculously transparent when it comes from a Republican.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Look at that vicious thug, I can't believe it only took 4 officers to get her out of the building, hell surprised they didn't just shoot her
https://twitter.com/MatthewACherry/status/877950347804684288

Look, if she wants healthcare, then she can just pull herself up by her bootstraps and work for it!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It's going to be real interesting to read what the history books say about this period in time in about 30-40 years.

Well, provided that Trump doesn't nuke us all into oblivion before the end of his first (and hopefully only) term.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound posted:

Really looking forward to my kid not understanding why I fly into an unquenchable rage whenever she asks for help with her American history homework

And then just as suddenly, you go into a thousand yard stare and start muttering about the horrors of the meme wars.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

GOP sends this message to the poor, elderly and basically anyone who isn't super rich:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/878263921362182144

luv 2 puzzle meaning frum my smoothbrained presidents tweets

Seriously, how many times will Trump admit to trying to obstruct justice/influence the investigation before it actually matters?

I think this is at least the third or fourth time he's done it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

it is gonna be incredible when Kennedy retires and Ginsberg dies and the court is 7-2 and everything done since 1865 is rolled back.

I'm hoping that if Ginsberg dies that it happens after the Senate flips in 2018 just so that Dems can pull the same move as Turtle McFuckface.

It would be incredibly satisfying to watch the Republicans lose their minds over it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

lol repubs are gonna pick up seats

I know. :(

But I can still dream right?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hail whatever comes after Satan

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think 2DCAT should anonymously leak to the press about our stupid President.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

How can you be happy with Trump as President?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Something Scalice will never feel comfortable saying again.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
No more nice pages for a while.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Everyone knows music attained perfection with 80s hair metal bands. :colbert:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

This, only new wave hair.

I can accept this as an alternate.

Let's just agree that 80s music was great. And as much as I love 90s rock/metal/alternative/etc music, I will never forget my 80s rock roots.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

God drat those pants on the right.

*Rodney Dangerfieldishly*

Oh, those are the worst-looking pants I ever saw. What, when you buy a pair of pantslike that I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?

TMMadman has issued a correction as of 23:14 on Jun 23, 2017

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I'm the oddly sized and slanted TRUMP

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I slant down, thank you very much!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Do you think if Trump got pantsed and his tiny little dick got put on display for everyone that he would lose any of his core base? The ones who want a Strong Daddy to take care of them would surely be upset if the Daddy they chose had a micropenis, right?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

666 results found for "dark sun"

*eclipse begins and an evil face appears on the moon*

And one awesome result found for Black Hole Sun.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

He's concerned because he thought it would kill more people.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Where's that Carter Page picture from a recent interview on CNN(?) where he's got that wide eyed look of panic.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

look if someone claims to own me then i want them to have actually owned me

this is myu only requirement

*gives you :10bux:*

I OWN YOU NOW!

Ed Balls made me do it!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

i award you one Own Point

You promised me each dollar would be worth one Own Point!

I SHOULD HAVE 10 OWN POINTS!

Yinlock is a scammer!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

brugroffil posted:

I hope Cornyn gets some sort of painful disease that bankrupts his whole family

It won't matter cause he gets free healthcare

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Yeah, but Hillary caused Benghazi

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

ive done a lot of shrooms. only fighting that goes on during a mushroom trip is the fight to not vomit and/or whether or not to tell the God manifesting in your cat's judgmental face to gently caress right off

so im calling bullshit

Seriously. Who wants to fight while on shrooms? All I ever wanted to do was melt into the couch and watch a movie that I swear lasted 7 hours.

It was a God drat chore just to get up to go to the bathroom!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I still don't get why more Congress critters don't have a bit more backbone. I know most of them have a desire for power and money, but it seems like you could get that outside of the federal government. In fact, with the possible exception of power, it seems like you can even more out it outside of government.

The career choices of a Congress person who gets voted out seem to be: lobbyist, media talking heads, or leader of a think tank. While I guess those would be technical steps down, I feel like job satisfaction would include go up.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Why would he care. He's leaving in 4 days anyway.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I figured Heller was already out. I just think that among the remaining "no's" McConnell can appease all but one of them and possibly get to 50. I think the reason this fell through today and not tomorrow was the anti-Heller ad buy by a White House linked Super PAC. That caused some serious fire behind the scenes and now the question is enough Republican senators are gonna just forget about it.

This is what will drive me nuts. Trump obviously believes that if you aren't immediately with him then you must be against him and he hates that so he attacks. And yet, it seems like almost every Republican in Congress is just willing to ignore or forgive the attacks despite the fact that a 70 year old man with a raging ego and unparalleled inferiority complex isn't going to change his style.

So maybe he can bully his way into getting this bill passed, but are Republicans just going to walk on eggshells for the next four years just hoping that won't have to object to ANY part of any bill or they'll get attacked by the defacto leader of their party?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

That's a hell of an O face.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Posting on the after nice page while smoking. :clint:

Although not cigarettes.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

i have like 300 hours sunk in this game according to steam and all i ever have done before was way overengineered and overpowered rockets to mun or minmus and return flights

that and mucking about with ssto spaceplanes

this is literally my first rover ever, and with the help of kerbal engineer and mechjeb it was a far more simple design than i have ever used prior to do thing

im thinking about trying to make a moon base next!

I haven't played it in a while and never did anything advanced, but I bought KSP way back in '12 for 7 bucks, before it was ever on steam. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Gravy Jones posted:

If they ban his twitter how will we know how he reacts? Also known as the maga paradox

Because he'd start using the Emergency Broadcast System to push alerts to your phone.

• Locked thread