Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata posted:

oh hell ya i havent had a G&T since like last september, prob the finest of all summer cocktails (best winter cocktail would prob be the manhattan)

tho i usually prefer the straight liquor express via shotglass the majority of the time and only bother w/ fancy drinks if out someplace fancy. last nite was a Hennessy nite, and a Very Special nite it was...

i mix scotch and water mostly and theres a wave of articles about how thats good or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ScrubLeague posted:

I'm alternating drinking a 20 oz Coke Zero Sugar and a 20 oz bottle of Dasani brand water because I'm at work. I should really put a flask in my car.

eh prob not a good idea
drinking and driving is bad

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata posted:

ever see those pics from london of the massive blockage that was p much a 20ft in diameter gelatinous blob of human waste binded by wads of baby wipes and other various solid hygiene products? GIS it if u havent seen but i aint postin it cause its abhorrent but really quite a sight 2 behold

this is why u inspect your sewers often

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Uncle Wemus posted:

ultimately im glad she lost

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

hahahaha

Reality Winner posted:

Baloogan if youre at the Vancouver rally pm me

only rally id go to is one about the lack of affordable vancouver housing jesus christ have you tried to look for an apartment recently?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
turns out looking for a place for sept 1st is a really dumb idea

i called a guy looking to rent, drove there, place was rented and docs signed by the time i got there
welp

Reality Winner posted:

Just move to the survival cabin imo

um no but i am thinking of langley now

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ScrubLeague posted:

Has anyone seen baloogan do we need to send the cops to do a welfare check-in

just taking a break from thinking about trump every single day lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ScrubLeague posted:

lmao the infrastructure council quit yesterday

that means infrastructure season lasts 4 weeks more

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol imagine if instead of the dilbert guy going all trump it was jim davis

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
man i want some bbq steak atm

u cook it super loving hot grill but not too long just cook it quick

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKAhxkeNwVY

great vaporwave track

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Well Romney also couldn't work a room to save his life. Remember when the crowds were more excited at his VP pick and he lamely tried to get them to chant his name as well?

Mitt could lern from jeb!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Third World Reggin posted:

there is only one yang

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol this was my baud rate back in the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

this is some bullshit they just combined like 900 pages of manga into 30 minutes wahtt the gently caress

watch the Garzey's Wing dub

• Locked thread