Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Five Year Relative Survival Rate Glioblastoma - 6%

Percentage of times a maverick voted against GOP in 8 year span - 6%

correlation ain't causation and all that but eyyyyyyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
also, if fuckin McCain was a fuckin 2 term POTUS, dude would be dying of brain cancer less than half a year after leaving office.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Hey my son has access to inhome and outpatient therapy for another week. Niccce

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Since we talking Crouching tiger, I remember watching this trump thread rear end Kung fu movie in college. This dude beat the poo poo out of someone and just pissed all over him while asking "do you want hot beer?"

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

A new twist on an old classic cosplay, the skeleton.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Day Crew making old rear end wars matter now? Guess what, the good guys won. Who were the good guys? lol whoever the gently caress you want you idiots.

The ussr sucked Hitler's dick so hard be died and then they made half his city really lovely and sad until the US used Reganomics saved Germany from a very bad wall. History is written by the winners, bing bong. So so simple.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Heads up my dudes, if you worry about paying mortgage or rent ever then you poor. Sorry if you are hearing this for the first time. Most people pretend they aren't poor. Just embrace it.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Guess what idiots? Everyone is poor because we tricked the middle class to spend like the rich so they are house poor keeping up with the jones' and giving money to the people who own private schools and land. We all hosed but some of us have bay windows and vaulted ceilings above us when we cry about crippling debt.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

*sheds a single tear for the asset holder worth hundreds of thousands*

You reading it wrong, that dude is rich in comparison to me, so he getting ate up too. However, you an idiot if you think a dude in a half a milly house owns that poo poo.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Why people hate being called poor so much? Your value in currency is almost entirely luckbased. Your upwards earning potential can only be influenced a small amount by your actions. This is freeing.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
A fun example of actual disparity in class is not your 2005 hyunadai elantra next to your co-workers 2016 BMW but watching your boss' private jet taxi before takeoff while you smoke methol USA Gold cigarettes even though you hate menthol but hey they were cheaper.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Citizen Tayne posted:

The CEO of my old company, a dude named Marijn Dekkers, went to work for Bayer.

When the Indian government petitioned Bayer to make their new cancer drug more affordable, Dekkers made a public statement that "this drug isn't for Indians, it's for rich Westerners."

Sounds about right.

My old CEO launched a second, vanity sporting goods store because his other sporting goods store didn't focus on golf enough. He then poorly staffed up a corporate team that was not only supposed to split duties, be understaffed, but also have a completely different boutique premium image while using all the same product assets. Then he names this mother loving retailer like a laser tag pizza place. "Golf Galaxy." gently caress me.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Citizen Tayne posted:

Dick's Sporting Goods? I used to work in their old headquarters building, it was decorated like a lovely hunting lodge.

I worked at their new headquarters by the airport, hence the loving private jet while I smoked cigarettes.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Fun fact about Dicks sporting goods. They will never have "big" or "giant" sales. Also, you can never use copy stating that a particular group of people like or love the store. "Mom's LOVE Dicks."

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Citizen Tayne posted:

My old company (Fisher Scientific) moved to their old headquarters.

also lol that the Dicks guy needs a private jet

Yeah, I heard that place is a poo poo show. The new place wasn't much better. Looked like an Econ building at a state school and it was in the middle of no where in a field.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Vertical Lime posted:

i hear talk about pittsburgh and retail and i'm thinking a lot lately about the decline of retail and this happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOlffr73fuM

Haha that's only like 20 miles north of Pittsburghs other dead mall Century 3.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Pittsburgh is an opioid wasteland but it could be Ohio, so not all bad.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Haha people believing a "lol look at melennials, not smart like us boomers" articles. Yeah the kids don't know ONE WEIRD TRICK FOR FREE TV instead of not watching that bullshit cause it's network bullshit and then some Andy Griffith EPs.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Iron Crowned posted:

Yeah, I got Vicodin on day one, day two I went back and got oxycodone and gabapentin because Vic's didn't do poo poo. Luckily I was 28, caught it early enough and my insurance covered me getting valtrex 3 times a day, so it only lasted about two weeks.

I knew a girl in college, over 10 years ago, and she was like 20 years old and all hosed up with shingles. Like I had never heard of it before and only ever seen old people with it since.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Nodelphi posted:

I kinda wish the Mooch was still around to see how he'd spin all this.

Who?

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Hey everybody and thanks for watching screen savers

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Leo a fuckin lovely mra that screen shared his own fuckin email that had a message from his producer/mistress.

It was a comforting show for a high school kid with bad opinions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
lol trump thread too long and takes literally 15 secs to load a new page on awful app on iPhone 6.

• Locked thread