Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
That was a good Trump thread. Never had a chance of being quite as good as the lead-up to the election, but then, that's where piss tape comes in.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

A very gingery Seth Rogen coma

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

ex post facho posted:

i watched Edge of Tomorrow last night and it's actually a pretty good and funny movie with some sweet-rear end looking aliens

and then i learned it was adapted from an anime novel lol

If it makes you feel any better, only the cover art is anime and it's actually a decent read

The movie is way better though and the book's title is the very questionable All You Need Is Kill

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I tried to listen to Chapo Trap House but the combination of constant references to conspiracy theories combined with 7 layers of sarcasm left me feeling very "unwoke"

ed balls is woke without quotes, implying a level of sincerity I'm not even capable of

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

ArmZ posted:

phish is terrible

Phish is a MESS

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

someone pls scratch that belly

excuse me sir, belly scratches vex the kitten

please move along to less discriminating animals, like skinks

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

bill mitchell is a broken clock in a universe where time itself is irreversibly broken

Where Were You When the GOP Broke?

Corax, The United States, Elder Council:
"No one understands what happened when the Donald descended from that tower. It would be easy to dismiss the whole matter as nonsense were it not for the Mainstream Media. Even the Constitution does not mention it -- let me correct myself, the Constitution cannot mention it. When the Supreme Court Justices attune the Constitution to the timeless time their freedoms always disappear. The Mainstream Media, however, with its oversoul of pundits, can speak of it at length. According to Hannity, the United States became an Empire across the stars. According to Tapper, the United States became an egg named Evan McMullin. Most say something in a language they can only speak sideways. The Library of Congress has collected texts and accounts from all of the states, and they only offer stories that never coincide, save on one point: all the folk of America during the 2016 Election, in whatever 'when' they were caught in, tracked the fall of the sixteen candidates. And that is how they counted their days."

Deborah Wasserman Schultz, Democrat, Disgraced Mistress of the DNC:
"Accounts of the 2016 Election are the province of the federal government, and proof of the deceit that call themselves the Republicans. Sixteen candidates fell on America, one for each iniquity that Hillary made clear to the world. Bernie read these signs, and he told Biden, who confirmed them, and he told Reid, who made wards against them, and he told Pelosi, who sent SCOTUS to steer the True Patriots clear of harm. Even the Four Corners of the Obama Administration rose to protect the periphery of your madness. We watched our southern border and saw it shift like a snake, and saw you run its length like the spirits of old, devoid of science, without your critical thinking skills, succumbing to HyperNormalisation like slaves of the slim folly, polls. Do not ask us where we were when the GOP Broke, for, of all the world, only we truly know, and we might just show you how to break them again."

Riley Harr, Bigot, Tender to Main Street:
"Do you mean, where were the alt-right when the GOP Broke? Breitbart tells you where: recording it. 'Eighteen months,' you've heard it. You think the RINOs came up with that all on their own. You journalists are better thieves than even Donna Brazile! While you were fighting proxy wars with Syria and giving birth to your own forefathers, it was the Right-wing Media that watched the middle class, because the deplorables were the only constant, and you didn't have the meth to see it. We'll give you credit: you broke Washington something fierce, and that's not easy. Just don't think you solved what you accomplished by it, or can ever solve it. You did it again with Obama, not once, but twice! Once at Iowa in 2008, which we'll never learn to live with. The second time it was in North Carolina, or was it Pennsylvania, or was it Ohio, or was it in all three places at once? Get me, America? When will you wake up and realize what really happened to the Republicans?"

Lil’ Marco, God of Worms, the Senators:
"The Third-Party Candidates could tell you where they were. So could the Donald, who was the one who broke it in the first place. There are others on this earth that could, too: Pence, Giuliani, Christie the Hole or should I say Fat Reek? Paul Ryan would talk, if they would let him. As for myself, I was here and there and here again, like the rest of the mortals during the 2016 Election. How do you think I learned my mystery? Donald Trump showed us all the glories of the election so that we might learn, simply: as above, so below."

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

The Human Business-Casual Gradient

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

ive said it before ill say it again

i am strongly of the persuasion that the piss vid is on a medium other than videotape

maybe a dvr with ed balls strictly come posting

You might even call it a "tape"

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

mdemone posted:

Steele's source had no need to brag. His name was Oleg Erovinkin, and he was Sechin's right-hand man.

He was also found dead in his car in the Red Square less than a month after the Steele dossier became public.

Sechin and Sessions, Manchin and Mnuchin, GRRM really needs to better diversify these names with a cast this big

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I Have No Tape and I Must Piss

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

William Bear posted:

Also, his title was Homeland Security Secretary. Does Trump's mind just shut down with rage when he sees a three-letter name that starts with "Je-"?

Je-!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Serf posted:

its really weird to think that the president poops, but he do

And how!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
https://twitter.com/TrumpDraws/status/877940868371537920

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I've been watching The War by Ken Burns. It's a real downer.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

No sirree, no cucks round these parts

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

succ posted:

tbh im having a hard time checking this thread + the news. idk how you all embrace despair so well. life is depressing

hail satan

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrDnSLyuw40

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I missed the stan page ARGH

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Al! posted:

https://twitter.com/PortlandPolice/status/871535129096724480

they might try to kill them with a hammer just purchased from tru value that day

Weirdest cheese plate I've ever seen

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Baloogan posted:

i genuinely think trump will fix the discourse in america and the amount of political violence will trend towards zero

You've kept the gimmick going this long man don't throw it all away now

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
TRUMP151 - I didn't tape, and... I don't have any tape, and I didn't tape.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Do modern cameras operate by "switch"? I'm lost in the metaphor here.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

I wish my dad would develop hobbies now that he's retired, all he does is watch Deep Space 9 and tell me how many ticks he's seen so far this year. See also bore this poo poo out of me with all the safety features on his new car.

I wish my dad watched DS9 instead of calling me to tell me that Comey is going to jail because Fox News said so.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lol if u still play the betting markets after 11/9

Forget Never

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
It's gonna pass

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Cilizza's takes caused a fire in the break room :(

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

MaxxBot posted:

I've gone FULL CUCK for Mark Zuck!!

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Addamere posted:

lol what is the thread title

A thing that happened

TRUMP

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Friend of mine just saw the Loesch NRA ad and asked me if it's real and who "they" are.

Must be nice to be that disconnected from politics.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Nice, the Vex number

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

https://twitter.com/dprk_news/status/836559647356170240

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Ekster posted:

watch opiates get legalized before weed

watch trump start a drug war

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

One-winged Donald

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

:fork: it's over for Kush nerd

2018 will be a series of high profile courtroom drama days a la the OJ trial

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/881004822450851840/video/1

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

deadgoon posted:

man i love game of thrones analogies for instance in the books tyrion? he's a liberal who doesn't understand why people hate him even tho he's less bad than the conservatives

GRRM's plebs just want a strong daddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

• Locked thread