Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Hey I'm back did the democrats win yet

They're still not interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Joementum posted:

huh, is there a popular politician on the left? :thunk:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/887276023338999809

Just imagine my heart stopped after laughing for an hour straight.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

AstheWorldWorlds posted:

Wouldn't it be hilarious if she ran again and lost to Trump a second time.

If we make it that far, I would find it hilarious

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
/give healthcare
/send healthcare
/make healthcare free

poo poo guys, I'm running out of ideas

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Taintrunner posted:

ken jerkman is a coward

What did she say?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
So we gotta lose 2020 as well, another census, and probably 2024 before the Democrats are well and truly dead.

That's fine with me, see y'all after the Great War.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Death

Is

Certain

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I will :toxx: here and now: if Chelsea Clinton is the nominee for the Democrats in 2020 I will vote Republican. 1000 goddamn years of darkness on us all.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

UHD posted:

i haven't been paying that close of attention, has chelsea herself actually given any indication that she wants to run or is gearing up for a run or is it just speculation based on the fact she's a clinton

Nothing super solid, but the fact that there's anything even resembling feelers is enough for me to corncob the gently caress out

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I guess I didn't specify primary or general election, so the deciding factor is if a potential Chelsea ticket makes to the general election. Primaries will be my playground.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Fallen Hamprince posted:

what level of hyperventilating do you have to be on that you think that chelsea clinton is going to be the dem nominee in 2020 lmao

Look at the president.

Anything is possible.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Secondary :toxx:

If Hillary makes it to the general election I will vote Republican. I am an engine that runs on hate.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Scent of Worf posted:

not much of a difference between hilladawg and kamala/booker/that other guy obama wants in the race

just mash that R button regardless

I will surf headfirst down the toilet.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
So has there been any more rumblings about The Dread Overlord, God Killer Queen Abuela rising yet again from the ashes?

She's turning into an RPG villain with how often she keeps trying to reincarnate.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Maybe everyone is racist

makes u think :thunk:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I get my hot political takes from model train fanatic forums

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Haven't posted in a while. Have they found the piss tape, or the Dreadnought Overlord Nega Abuela's phylactery?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Zoran posted:

in order for us to get the piss tape all the Dallas Stars have to kneel for the national anthem

I wouldn't mind this, honestly.

I'll make some tweets.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Bernie is my spirit animal

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Lastgirl posted:

i hate bernie and i love him

peak duality

strong

like Bernie

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress Joe Biden. You're in the suck zone now, bitch.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Willa Rogers posted:

according to lena d, she "evolved" once the nyt story broke:

here's a nyt piece on how even now few in h'wood will speak against the creep: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/08/business/media/harvey-weinstein-harassment-hollywood.html

I can see how Lena Dunham looked up to the Empress of the OverDark, Dreadnought Tyrant "Hilldawg" Abuela.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

gently caress off obama

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

put this on my gravestone

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm ready for the asteroid to hit us.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The suck zone has become too strong. The DNC is simply too retarded for even Bernie to save. The Hyper Dreadnaught Empress Deathlord Abuela's corrupting touch had rotted it out long ago.

They are going to lose in 2018. They are going to lose in 2020. They have a snowballs chance in 2024. They, like Will Smith's parents, just don't understand.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The beard

The beard

what

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
We thought our enemy was the Scourge of the Underdark, the Abyssal Empress, Voidsoul Bloodtyrant Abuela. If only we knew then just how much farther it went.

Giving stupid titles to Hilldawg remains a consistent way to pass the time for me.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The dream is to have some MMO ultra boss get modeled after her.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I left a strongly worded comment to the democrats website telling em just how unchuffed I've been with them lately.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Hodgepodge posted:

She Whose Turn It Was, and Will Be Again

Oooh, nice

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

The most gorgeous post.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
what should i wear for halloween

i was thinking i should revisit the simpsons gag where homer makes a florida costume for lisa out of a mattress, except i just label myself america

I've thought about this for at least five minutes.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hillary Clinton might just be the worst politician ever.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Jeb! has the dignity to quietly disappear into the ether.

Hilldawg, She Whose Glory Glows Darkest in the Void, refuses to go away.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Bernie?

Woulda won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Concerned Citizen posted:

yesterday i got into a light argument with a campaign staffer for another dem we're in a primary against. our candidate is for medicare-for-all. our opponent is the kind of guy going "well maybe we can look at medicare for all in the future, but right now we need to fix the aca and that's the #1 priority." i pointed out that literally everyone is for aca fixes, even republicans want to pass some sort of fix bill, and i'd sure hope we can come up with a healthcare plan, any plan, more progressive than something lindsey graham would support. and that improving the aca and passing medicare-for-all aren't either/or propositions, we can do one now and the other is the vision we run on and pass in the future. he just spent a bunch of time bashing us for making "false promises" about passing medicare-for-all, as if we're going around telling people trump is gonna sign it if we get elected

anyway turns out i now live in the suck zone irl

On the one hand, I'm sorry. On the other, it's glad we can finally begin to truly understand one another.

But mostly :lol: we're all gonna die.

• Locked thread