Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

china bot posted:

So here me out I read an article and now I'm thinking, if you look at females today, you see they're nothing like the men of the homo species, our human ancestors. The earliest Human fossils are men. Female fossils don't come til much later. 

Now what it seems to be is the what we now think of as the 'Human female' was actually evolved like a virus. Virus's invade other cells and turn them into copies of themselves by making them take on their genetic code. So early on in human evolution is it not possible that females were originally some other species, and just hijacked humanity genetically? 
That happened with mitochondria, those are organs in a cell but they used to be there own species of bacteria. Then they infested cells and now all everyone's cell's today has them. That's how they took advantage of nature's system to survive. The female, being of inferior quality has no option but to rely on men for it's survival. We see this in modern society. Whjy not in Nature too. Females were a parasitic species closer to virus's and bacteria hopeless to survive naturally. This species needed to use another and ride along on it. 

Hell you even see it in religion. In the bible Woman wasn't really that but just inferior Man, God made the female from a bone of the Male. The male came first then was manipulated to spawn the female. There are many examples like this. 
I'm no scientist but I bet if you tested it you'd find proof. Women were only able to survive this long by using men for resources and for their genes. Men of the human species were the perfect host-- strong, fit, enduring. Little do we know we have been carrying along the evolutionary hitchhiker that is females for thousands of years. 
This, explains why they only mate with 10% of guys. Guy's aren't even from their species so if they're gonna gently caress another species it has to be men who benefit them. Thusly they choose, through deep prehistoric instinct, the human individuals who most remind them of those early males their ancestors attached to, thereby saving them from extinction. The males back when being a man was a badge of honor and strength, who in the human race still preserves manhood? …It ain't us incels that I can tell you. 

So that's my theory think what you will. But to my human brethren I would say, Cast off the parasite, there is nothing to lose but your pain. It has done nothing for us, only for itself. It will lech the blood from your body and the money from your hard work. We can no longer be slaves to an inferior race. 

I am still slowly catching up to this thread (about 50 pages to go), but as a biologist, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

For all their posturing about being smart, they are amazing idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Mods please rename me breast - to - armpit engagement

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Don't you sully the name of Chad which an oxymoron like "chaddy incel"

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Pff come on, everyone knows that only an old folk tale.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:stonklol:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:stonklol:

E: goddammit phone :argh:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Shanghaied posted:

P1: true friendship happens if and only if someone likes your personality 
P2: the prerequisite for true friendship and relationships are not identical 
C: relationships do not happen if and only if someone likes your personality . 

That whole series of :airquote: logical deductions is great, but this one takes it to a new level imo

Low IQ indeed.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

SavageMessiah posted:

I didn't read beyond the beginning "SENTENTIAL LOGIC" :smugdog: part but I guess no one should be surprised that they didn't actually understand how to do it properly.

Oh yeah absolutely not. I'm just always interested in how they get it wrong and just how wrong they get it.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
drat, I wonder if there are like Chad rich zones and Chad deserts or if they are sprinkled all over earth. Does each Chad have his own territory ?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Benny Harvey posted:

Ackchally, birth rates in western countries have been falling for some time now...

Maybe he's ESL and he hears US English most often?

They work in the same way fad diets work: people notice results when they're starting from a low (or high) base and begin doing something instead of nothing.

you know, you either are a low effort troll or you have the worst opinions, it's pretty impressive.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Chad truly is the best humanity has to offer :patriot:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Wait, this is more fitting

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Schrödinger's Chad

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
It's good.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yesss, Bayeux memes rule.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

My Linux Rig posted:

Photovoltaiccel- someone uploaded an embarrassing photo of him to the internet, which is shame cause he had potential. Doomed to never get laid

This is so dumb, I love it.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Shanghaied posted:

Ryan Gosling-tier chin (although less pointy) 

Ah yes, Ryan Gosling, known incel.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Wow, cured by a hug from a top Stacy.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Palpek posted:

Fallout 4 (the best fallout) 

P sure this dude is an opinioncel. His opinions are so bad, they make him unfuckable

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

What in the gently caress.

The only thing he does is repeat "that doesn't make sense" over and over. And he is right, this poo poo doesn't make sense but not in the way he thinks.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I think you also see him loving her in the post twist flashback? I dunno it's been a while.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Palpek posted:

Should people who aren't hot know their place and never match with people who are hot?

Yes, that's the reason they make these vids.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Barudak posted:

The entire point of hearding prey into a tight school is so that everyone can snatch a meal. So what if one dude got two fish, you all ate.

Contrary to what incels believe, I think you shouldn't hunt for prey in a school, no matter how tight it is.

At least wait for college.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I'm not sure if I can cope with this business about The Slayer.

I really hate when New Lore tries to one-up the old just by introducing something new that's just oh-so-much-more-powerful than everything already established. I can already see the next revelation coming, one in every ten or maybe one hundred Slayers is a Great Destroyer, right? Bah.

100%:agreed:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
What a loving creepo piece of poo poo.

The most infuriating is that last sentence "what? I was just jogging :smug:". gently caress you buddy, don't play coy.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Brother Entropy posted:

real curious how these guys reconcile this train of thought with the incels bragging about getting 'neetbucks' and how having a job makes you a wagecuck

They don't

just lol if you are still looking for consistency

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
consistent thought is cope.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

china bot posted:

r/incels is a support group much in the same way that a stool supports your weight as you pull the noose around your neck

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Look at all of these fools engaging Benny, smh

Engaging benny is cope.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
im gonna tear your cuck baby

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

fruit on the bottom posted:

-Choose not to feel any anger, sadness, bitterness our jealousy about the fact the people who bullied you when you were growing up have had unlimited sex their entire lives.

UNLIMITED SEX!

I like how that logic chart has poo poo like "blackpilled normie" and "reddened blackpill" because it shows that their bullshit labels don't actually mean poo poo but that people still wanna apply them to themselves. So they have to make up new combinations.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

timefly posted:

e: aw crap it's this guy again, oops

loving :laffo:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I love how in that slashfic Chad even owns everyone else in the knowledge department.

Its good to know that Chad isn't like those vacuous Stacy sluts, he's a real renaissance man.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
That woman taxonomy is :airquote: interesting, but in truth most of the time,

Ghostlight posted:

They are called Stacy because all women are the same am i right guys.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
That one was posted before, and it's shoddy work.

I mean come on, everyone knows a black Chad is a Tyrone :rolleyes:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Incel decloaking off our starboard bow. Bitch shield up. Red alert.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

And most importantly, ask yourselves this: what did a species, who are incapable of rationality, do to deserve to choose who they want to have sex with?

Once more incels consider women as an actually different species.

Which just :lol:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Whenever this thread gets gassed, I’m gonna see how long I can go in the next one without breaking kayfabe.

Lottery of Babylon does that in the PYF Idiots on Social Media thread, just posting insane quotes without sourcing them or putting them in quotes. Newer people to the thread still get caught off guard from time to time about it.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

ReadingZucchini posted:

Sorry, Benny Harvey has this gimmick covered in this thread.

We can only wish that Benny posts un sourced quotes. We all know the reality is much more depressing.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Coolguye posted:

this 'isolation and malaise' is ubiquitous to civilization since cities were founded. the current generation is more fair and egalitarian in terms of fair access to sex partners than any generation since the sumerians were writing on clay tablets. there are thousands of instances of the disproportionate access high class men had to sexual conquests, be it from incan emperors complaining about how many women they had to gently caress on a daily basis or the spread of literacy in middle age europe coming not from better or more accessible education, but from wealthy merchant and crafter families outbreeding the shitfarmers so much that the grandchildren of merchants became shitfarmers (but they could read and write because granddad taught them how).

150 years ago, the supermajority of all humans on the planet never moved more than 50 miles from the place of their birth their entire lives.

gently caress, in the epic of gilgamesh, one of the primary complaints that people loaded up Enkidu with to get him to go fight Gilgamesh was that Gilgamesh had a law that said he had a right to all the hymens in the city. like literally if you married a woman, you had to give her to gilgamesh so he could gently caress her first. Enkidu ended up fighting Gilgamesh but he didn't make him go back on the law because they ended up respecting each other and becoming bros - so gilgamesh continued to go on and be a stand-up awesome guy in the story...who hosed every virgin and literally cuckolded every man in his city because that was his right.

the poo poo that these morons complain about is as old as civilization itself and by any objective measure the problem is smaller and life is more equal today than it has been at any point in history before. like this isn't arguable, it is verifiable fact that being anywhere in the western hemisphere makes you orders of magnitude better off in terms of romantic possibilities than any other time in history, short of being an emperor or other royal.

not that the first word of any of this matters because of the mythical Chad and their negative canthal tilt or whatever the utter gently caress these self-loathing scumsuckers lament.

Clearly Gilgamesh is a Chad, maybe even the Chad.
Do you have any sources about the isolation and malaise stuff throughout history?

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Lol if you ever give up your seat on a rush hour train. No-one is so hot that I'd give up two hours of chill to stand in a mass of elbows and armpits just to talk to them.

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

'Entitled' is a fairly meaningless word that does not accurately describe most of the incels on this sub or elsewhere on the Internet. On one extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men who literally believe that they should be able to force women to date them. On the other extreme, the word 'entitled' is used to describe men who are merely frustrated or sad that they can't find anyone at all to date them. This type of frustration is reasonable, since sex and romantic relationships are regarded by many as one of the most fulfilling things in life. The problem with using the word 'entitled' for both categories of men is that it lumps them together, demonizing men in the latter category by comparing them to men in the former category. If you wish to criticize our views, please be more specific than merely calling us 'entitled.'

:goonsay:

• Locked thread