Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MaxxBot posted:

Pro: Zuck will institute UBI

Con: You lose UBI payments if you fail to attend the daily virtual Agile Scrum meeting.

Zuck will abolish unis and make coding boot camp attendance mandatory in order to collect on UBI benefits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

zucks campaign lookin more sincere than clintons at least

At least he actually visited rust belt states....

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

To cuck the zuck you would need to provide something he can't give his asian wife.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

What would it take to cuck the Zuck?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao if you think Zuck isn't a another corporate agenda pushing oligarch.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

lol at everyone who hoped this guy wasn't a conservative shithead, u have been disappointed

Most techies tend to have libertarian weirdo political leanings.

It's probably why tech companies practice such massive amounts of tax evasion.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM8l623AouM

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Zuck's voice makes me think of Pete Gregory from SV.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

CSPAM: Nice job team!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MaxxBot posted:

Imagine if Cuckerberg and Rubio were the nominees they'd be walking onto the debate stage in 6-inch platform shoes trying to be the taller candidate.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

oh look it's one of those politicians they grew out of vats in transmetropolitan

The Zuck looks like a Randomly generated Eldar Scrolls character.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

To cuck the Zuck you would have to bang a homely asian chick, what a sacrifice.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Uncanny Zuck!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Best Giraffe posted:

every time i see this it looks even creepier than the last

it looks like a Mass Effect 3 animation

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I doubt know why Zuck gives off a uncanny valley feeling/Bethesda game random character generator vibe.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A Buttery Pastry posted:

There's literally zero evidence that he's not one of the machines Musk has warned us about.

I liked it how bad dems worship Musk, probably makes sense given his history of Union busting policies especially at the Fremont sweatshop plant.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

This movie was really good especially the SV bro.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lawman 0 posted:

This is the dumbest timeline

You can't Cuck the Zuck.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

jesus loving christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YOEEpWAXgU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

i can't wait for the 2020 campaign

Zuck will virtually visit multiple dying rust belt towns

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

didn't he also buy all of his neighbor's houses so that he could keep them empty

in a city that famously is in the middle of a housing crisis

He also paid people steal street parking spots in SF so his workers would have a reserved spot when they working on his mansion

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Top City Homo posted:

are you ready for the most incompetent fascist emoji led technocracy ever conceived?

the 20th and 21st century will be known as the dark ages.

Imagine Emperor Zuck taking a virtual tour of his torture camps.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

twoday posted:

Walker, now 68, supports Zuckerburg, but falls into the latter camp. "I know some people are hugely excited by it, see it as symbolically an enormous step, but I don't happen to be among them," she said. "I just think it's a good next step. Certainly not a milestone like it was when Barack Obama was elected."

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

Zuckerberg says the state's cash handout program "provides some good lessons for the rest of the country."

The dividend averages $1000 (or more) per person. "That can be especially meaningful if your family has five or six people," says Zuckerberg in a post he wrote about the payment.

"This is a novel approach to basic income in a few ways. First, it's funded by natural resources rather than raising taxes. Second, it comes from conservative principles of smaller government, rather than progressive principles of a larger safety net," says Zuckerberg. "This shows basic income is a bipartisan idea."

lol Zuck is basically another technocratic weirdo like Crooked Hillary.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

does autism explain his ability to gently caress over his business partners and the winklevii so ruthlessly or is that just garden-variety psycopathy like the rest of the business elite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi9hHDooAX4

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jeb!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

silicon valley billionaires build gigantic shrines to the AI and are crushed to death as the load-bearing drywall collapses

I hope that AI actually just end up making their tech bro creators broke and homeless.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

In a Zuck Neo-Empire a Zuck hologram will claim prima noctis on your wife/GF

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

VectorSigma posted:

i finally got around to playing gta v and i just blew up game zuck's head it was pretty neat

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeuNgw5mWPc

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jose posted:

he's running

I hope he turns out to be the Jeb! of the 2020 dem primary.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he’s still too short to be president

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

twoday posted:

By the time he announces his run he will be able to blackmail half the country with nude photos

Get Cucked by Zuck or he will upload nude photos of your SO to the internet.

Please donate $20 to the Zuck campaign to avoid this.

etalian has issued a correction as of 00:21 on Nov 13, 2017

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

With all the money and connections it's obvious that Zuck has the highest chance of winning the 2020 primary.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I want a Jeb-Zuck ticket

Also would make sense since both guys engaged in bully behavior when they were in school

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

What will a Zuck presidency be like?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Telephones posted:

I mean, Mark was pumped about the possibility of a five-thousand dollar viewfinder letting you connect with poor people. He needs to do some drugs.

The Zuck VR tour of destroyed PR was pretty surreal

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

the weirdest thing is that a personal PR team arrived at a consensus that that was a good idea and not disgusting

not only is mark zuckerberg a psycopath but so is everyone he consults with apparently

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the two camera setup just kills me

Someone needs to kidnap Zuck and do a Voight Kampff test

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I want a Zuck-Jeb! ticket, imagine guac analytics.