Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

I cleared GR70 copying the leaderboard topping Inarius Bone Storm build last night (I crafted the same equipment but not all ancient with perfect rolls or anything). It's a pretty good build but I think the guys doing GR95 or better by now spent a lot on making sure they had exactly what they needed because I could clear GR75 but not under the timer. I didn't play the beta much so I'm glad the Necromancer is pretty fun. My plan is to try all of the sets and builds before the season to see if I want to play necro during season 11 or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

Hobold posted:

I tried to do the corvus runs, but without Avarice, its pointless. Thats yet another piece of jewelry that has alluded me this season.

loving stupid how incredibly rare some things are turning out to being this season.

I did it without the ring, just make sure on your initial run through where you open doors you don't have your non-combat pet out, and bring it out for the real run when you kill everything for gold since it will collect it. It took me a couple of tries but wasn't really a problem. Much easier than the average set dungeon.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

There's a maximum of extra tabs so just get one each season until you're capped.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

minya posted:

Has anyone ever had Horadric Gifts disappear?

I’m doing season journeys with a witch doctor. Redeemed chapter 2 and 3 rewards. Swore I put all four gifts in stash.

I took a break for awhile and came back and there’s only two in stash. What the hell? Where did the others go? Am I hosed? Did I just permanently lose out on two set items?

Each bag has two items, did you put the two bags in the stash or the four set pieces from inside those bags?

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

I'll just throw some dyes on the RMAH to pay for it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

bio347 posted:

Going by the gear shown in the thread here, they just slammed all the offensive stats into "Attack" and the toughness stats into "Defense", which... I guess works? It's also even less exciting than D3's stats, which is a bit of an accomplishment.

Gotta really dumb it down for anyone who would give blizzard money at this point, I guess.