Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Because I'm dumb, I didn't do Bell Monk last season. I'm tempted to do Mystic Ally Monk this season...

Also, they should have doubled the spawn rate and drops for Gobbos instead of just making 2 spawn at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Diablo Auto Battler Gacha for Android/iOS.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

dont even fink about it posted:

Diablo IV: OK, We Admit We hosed Up That Last One

Diablo IV: You Thought The Auction House Was Bad? Wait Until You See Our Take On Free To Play!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

Reposting the wheel of destiny for those who can't pick a class:

Wheel of destiny!!!

The Conch Wheel has spoken! Monk it is!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

mewse posted:

Inna's is good and comes with a weapon. Start with the inna's pet build and grow into Inna's EP for an early solo GR70 to unlock primals

Something like this?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I'll throw in asking for Monk Gambling. I've never done it that way before; I'd just rush to 70, then start collecting BS to gamble.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Clicksey posted:

So are all of the sites like DiabloProgress and it's alternatives down/screwed up?

I have no idea what that site is/was, but if it's for tracking your Season Journey, D3 Resource has you covered.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

lets burn posted:

keep lookin' here is my season 13 monk
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Firebat-1864/hero/99362936
yes basically everything stacks in this game...
If you're having trouble finding the BELL weapons what you can do is convert all your Rare lvl 70 1-hand fist weapons that you find, to legendary fist weapons of that same level with the kcube. You might get lucky there are only a few Legendary fist weps... I think I got both mine that way. So good luck!

Don't forget to equip cindercoat and incense stick in your K-cube powers

I'm guessing that you have ROG as your Cube Jewelery?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Bell monk is easy to gear for beceause even if you're missing pieces you're still massively powerful and each piece is a big power jump on a stand alone basis. You also don't need perfect rolls on all pieces to get your jumps.

Yeah some are a pita to acquire but it's not like the build is a pile of garbage until you have each and every piece, or one very specific piece. Some others are this way, just broken unless you have all the bits, or broken if you have bad rolls on any of the bits.

Thank you for this. I'd been trying to collect all of the parts. After reading this, I decided to give it a try. I have all of the Monkey King parts, along with both Fists (and I got 2x of the item that lets you add a slot to an item, so I didn't need to reroll them for slots), and the Torch for the Cube. I died a couple times learning how to play this build.

Then, the Kyroshiro's Soul belt dropped for me.

:stare:

I've played enough games with goons to know that they tend to enter Hyperbole Hyperdrive when saying how good a build is, but this? Yeah. You guys might be underselling it. I am Bad A Video Games, and I'm still wrecking face with this!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I started playing about half way through Season 7. In that time, I have never managed to clear GR70. Last night, I used my poor bell monk, and cleared it. I died a lot, but I didn't care about that. I just wanted to clear GR70, so that I can finally have access to Primals. :feelsgood:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Way Strong Pimphand posted:

Are there any Goon Clans going strong? I need some people to rush me to level 70 play and have fun with.

Just join the LLJK Community.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I stand by my prediction that if they do this:

Will Styles posted:

Diablo mobile game

It will be this:

Kheldarn posted:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

It doesn't matter what their plans are anymore. Torchlight Frontiers was recently announced, so that's where everyone will be going.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

Anyone whose never played The Lost Vikings or Rock N Roll racing needs to get off their DUFF and do the needful

I've never played The Lost Vikings, but I've played the hell out of Rock N Roll Racing.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I don't really care what the theme is. There's a Tal Rasha's Elements waiting for me. :black101:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

mewse posted:

nosliW yaJ ,em taefed tsum uoy emag eht niw oT

BlizzCon 2k18: For $500, you can punch Jay Wilson.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I was going to go Wizard, but I've done Tal Rasha already, so I'm thinking about DH. What's a good build?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Wait... Barb is Whirlwind? Gah! So many choices!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Time to play the Post Season Inventory Sorting Game, this time with less time to do it before the next Season starts!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Larrymer posted:

Pretty easy, just throw all that poo poo away.

Can't. RPG Hoarding Syndrome. :smith:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Question: Is the iZombie pet still in the game, or am I wasting my time trying to get it in my quest to collect all of the collectables?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Yeah, that's the one. Guess I'll keep trying. Thanks!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Herstory Begins Now posted:

Don't kill me for this, but I'm half serious:

D3 mobile incoming

I still stand by my guess from July:

Kheldarn posted:

Possibly with some Idle/Tapper stuff worked in, too.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Ehud posted:

It’s gonna be an mmo called world of diablo

This is also highly possible.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Fuzz posted:

It's the story being poo poo.

D2 had this epic trailing story. D3 has mostly hot garbage. Makes it difficult to stay motivated.

How can you say D3's story is poo poo, when it has one of the best things ever: The Templar making you promise to kill him if he leaves his order, and when he does, you don't?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Star Man posted:

The whereabouts of the amazon, druid, and paladin are unknown.

This will be addressed in the Amazuidadin Expansion that's being announced at BlizzCon. No new classes, just more story, telling what happened to those 3. They dead

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

CobiWann posted:

Is there still a goon clan out there?

Ofecks posted:

This. So far I've done it all solo.

Nope. Just join the LLJK Community. The first week of the season has passed, so it's pretty dead, because most goons can't commit, but at the start of a new season, you can get all the PLs and Paragon Points. Right now, about the best you can get is someone who did all 5 Acts worth of Bounties asking if anyone wants to join them while they turn them in. 10 free Horadric Caches just for joining their party. It's not frequent, but I've seen it happen twice in the last week.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Suburban Dad posted:

I am just trying leapquake for the first time. A mix of :aaaaa: and :haw:

I've been playing Leapquake for a little while now, and yeah, it's great. And with the NumLock trick, it's :black101:

Khorne posted:

Leapquake is fun as hell and will only be ruined for you by the better mobility of other classes.

I'd main barb if it were the best solo pushing build, but most barbs wouldn't be happy about it probably.

I finally got the last parts I needed to try out a Whirlwind build (needed Chest, Feets, and Solemn Vow), and while it's OK, it's not as much fun as Leapquake.

Although, with the Numlock trick, Battle Rage makes you autistic, as you endlessly scream...

tetsuo posted:

FWIW if you're looking for a PL the "Seasonal Powerleveling" community is fairly large and there's no shortage of people on at any hour.

This is good info, and should probably be in the OP...

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Captain Oblivious posted:

I'm playing a Barbarian this season and a lot of the key parts of Leapquake have been falling into my hands. What is the numlock trick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaAI8s8rft4

Note that it doesn't play nice with Earthquake. If I use it with Earthquake, only the skill I have in Slot 4 goes auto fires. I only use Earthquake for Elites and Rift Guardians, so I'm fine with manually using it.

I put Leap on Right Click, and Seismic Slam on Left Click, and just Leap Leap Leap > Seismic Slam, wait about a second for Leap to recharge, repeat. For Bosses, I go Leap Leap Leap > Earthquake > Seismic Slam, then Leap Leap Leap > Seismic Slam. If the boss is still standing when Earthquake comes off cooldown, I use it again.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I never touched Diablo before this, so D2 has no nostalgia factor for me. But I'd still be willing to give it a try.

Dameius posted:

But if all those job postings were split for D4 and a D2 project then they could release D2 some point next year and probably still hit a 2028 D4 release by having the D2 team roll over to D4 after they ship it.

Do you really think that there would be enough interest in Diablo 10 years from now that D4 would work? I mean, WoW being around for 14 years is an abberation, not the norm, but I suppose anything is possible.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Dameius posted:

Welp. Got Princess Lillian finally. My season is done.

Mods ban this sick filth.

Seriously, though congratulations!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Amiibos are still a thing basically because of Smash Bros.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Like I said:

Kheldarn posted:

I still stand by my guess from July

quote:

Possibly with some Idle/Tapper stuff worked in, too.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

OhFunny posted:

368 likes and 27,000 dislikes now.

All of the likes are from the inside.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Ciaphas posted:

Is there anything I can do with this dupe Focus I got? Don't have Restraint yet but I guess this doesn't work in that cube recipe.

Also cheers for all the what2do feedback :cheers:

It won't let you Convert Set Item? Then I'd say if you have the materials, maybe try to reroll it for better stats. Otherwise, disassemble it.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Can’t convert 2-piece sets.

I couldn't remember if that was the case. Thanks. So, basically, reroll if you have the materials, else disassemble.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

U-DO Burger posted:

lmao what the hell

jay_wilson.txt

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

The longer this Diablo: Immoral situation goes on, the funnier it becomes.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

https://twitter.com/WHChaosbane/status/1059452776932147200

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Diablo 2's producer on the Diablo Immoral announcement:

https://twitter.com/Grummz/status/1059206672143409155

It's multiple tweets, so click/tap to read the whole thing.