Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

iajanus posted:

He is seriously the worst public speaker.

Hansen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Same except I hope he crashes his bike off a bridge on the way to the venue

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Ragingsheep posted:

lmao apparently this has been around for a while now

https://www.change.org/p/scott-ludl...illegally#share

No kidding, I'm surprised this is only coming to a head now. Why didn't it gain traction earlier, I wonder?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

NPR Journalizard posted:

gently caress off bigis its been plainly explained a bunch of times, if you are too stupid to realise who the mistake happened, you should just go kill yourself.

Has it?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

Why exactly is Pyne considered moderate?

He's an unabashed careerist who joined the LNP on a coin-flip and would have been content to run for Labor had it been advantageous at the time, which puts him at odds with the earnestly malicious idiots in his party.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Imagine the uproar if some conspiracy nutbags had have uncovered this poo poo (and managed to get someone to listen), they would have been hosed. I'm baffled that this could happen more than once.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I get why Di Natale's dunking so hard on Canavan right now but shouldn't he also try making a case for his senators?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Ora Tzo posted:

Maybe we Ludlum and Waters back at an ensuing early election?

Ludlum isn't interested in coming back, I thought.

• Locked thread