Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
I personally would love to hear Screaming Llama's take on this greens chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Zenithe posted:

Cream in carbonara is fine.

:ughh:

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

https://youtu.be/Ogj5ztTE0zw

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

They should just make gambling taxes count like mineral rents in the GST calculation and the political will might just emerge to do something about it.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

https://www.crikey.com.au/2017/07/14/howard-defends-trump-says-he-believes-even-less-in-climate-change-these-days/

:dogbutton:

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

People get pretty thingy when you say you are going to create some kind of indelible permanent record attached to their government id number for some reason.
Then they go and give their constant location data to Apple/google/facebook

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Don't mind the 25% increase in power bills since the tax was axed

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Why would we export arms? We don't even make guns for our own military.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Are there similar rules for citizenship and state parliament?

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Anidav posted:

Yeah I dunno why people think physical formats are gonna die when a Holographic Video Disc can hold a poo poo load of video.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_Versatile_Disc

HVD will come out soon enough and it's gonna be insane. Even when some of the companies went bankrupt the corpse s still being dragged into development and eventually the consumer phase.

It would be awesome to have something cheaper to back up my spinning rust media to other than more spinning rust

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

open24hours posted:

Yeah it's short terms that are preventing us from improving health and education.

Since the Libs are literally still blaming labor for poo poo 4 years later it's a sure thing that longer term lengths won't change anything

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jul/23/peter-dutton-calls-for-voluntary-postal-vote-on-marriage-equality

Hahaha potato wants a non compulsory postal vote on marriage equality.
He wants it because he thinks only old people would bother, I'm pretty sure it would still come back against them.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

If Ludlum quitting over this causes a constitutional crises he should get a statue of him made and put on the lawns of Parliament House as a national hero

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

I'm not sure how an empty suit is managing to set the narrative in the media.

Turnbull is turbofucked

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

NTRabbit posted:

Apparently there's a good chance Barnaby Joyce is also a section 44 breacher, despite earlier rejections by both himself and the New Zealand government

I bet Barnaby is the one for which Canavan and his Italian announcement were the stalking horse

It's like christmas.

In July

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

It really doesn't look like they were aiming to keep line lengths down does it

• Locked thread