Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Anidav posted:

Arms is good

:great:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Cause you need to look stylish when you're working out your contract allowing you to dominate the flesh of mortals.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

You know there's a pretty good chance that the app replaces the super mario maker bookmark website when they release a new mario maker.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-3GMAARdwM

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

jivjov posted:

Can I jump two consoles back in time for a minute? I fired up Xenoblade Chronicles for the first time today (not X...the old Wii one). How many of these "collect 3 bear asses" quests should I worry about? I'm not going for 100%, that's for sure...but I don't want to underlevel myself.

It was pretty easy to overlevel in Xenoblade so you really don't need to worry. Just make sure to pick up the generic sidequests to do while you get to the next objective.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

I was thinking about the upcoming NWC and how they will probably show off a new game for the finals. I'm thinking it might be Pikmin 4. It was mentioned earlier in the year that it was almost finished and I remember people really liking the Pikmin 3 multiplayer.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

8-bit Miniboss posted:

The same lead guy that also lead Other M which this thread hates, but yeah.

It's not the same guy. From what I checked all we know about prime 4's team is that the producer is Kensuke Tanabe who produced the 3 main prime games as well as the new donkey kong games and a bunch of other stuff. Other M was produced and directed by Yoshio Sakamoto. Sakamoto is the producer for samus returns though.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

I wonder if rocket league will be at the 2017 NWC.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Man, I kept trying to find this game trailer for a while, and I was getting really frustrated that I couldn't quite remember what this game was and where it was shown off. I was sure I saw it for some nintendo thing and I remembered the game had a funny scene for sword crafting, but I just could not remember where it came from.

Anyway, I think looks interesting. It kinda looks like Rune Factory and I really like those so I hope it turns out good.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

You might wanna keep in mind that air shots have a slowdown effect that can make aiming easier.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Real hurthling! posted:

Pokken demo is 15 plays only. 3 characters 2 assists unlocked.

Fuuuuuck

Apparently if you delete the demo and re-download, the play count resets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfOP8rYjFas

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Bleck posted:

Is there a Pokken thread? I will get that game and I will want to have opinions in the right place

Here's the old Wii U thread. Not sure if anybody is gonna want to make a new one though.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3768436

Edit: It looks like the kickstarter for that Re:Legend game that was talked about a while back is about to close. Looks like it did pretty well. It got all of its stretch goals including a Switch version if I'm reading it right and almost reached nine times its original goal. So that's something to look forward to.

Sam Faust fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Aug 25, 2017

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

wuggles posted:

Am I gonna get in trouble for necroing that thread, quoting Switch predictions with Gen 7 Pokemons, and saying "Nice."?

Follow your heart.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Macaluso posted:

I forgot both Kirby and Yoshi are comin next year 2018 hype!!!!! Gimme dat Kirb

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Dehry posted:

The Nintendo Direct Japan was auto detected as having Smash Brothers Wii U/3DS content so something smash is coming.

:catbert:

Don't toy with my heart.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Ageofbob posted:

Everyone's talking about the games they want, but I just want there to be some funky grocery store music on the Eshop:dance::gbsmith::dance:

My hope would be that they announce themes like the 3ds, but now they would also apply to the e-shop.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Here's the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPF86bJzebk

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Kurtofan posted:

DECEMBMEREE THE FIRST

Kurtofan posted:

DECEMBMEREE THE FIRST

Kurtofan posted:

DECEMBMEREE THE FIRST

Kurtofan posted:

DECEMBMEREE THE FIRST

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Heh, so it looks like Nintendo really is DOOMED.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Yeah I agree. No way it actually comes out on the Switch.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Old announcement, but for anyone who thought Indivisible looked cool, it will be coming to the Switch. I'm really looking forward to having a new title to play in 2020.

:great:

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Dr Cheeto posted:

Wanna see Kirby wearing those yellow shades tbh

All potential smash newcomers should be evaluated by how the new Kirby powerup looks.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Kirios posted:

I'll be flying cross country and out of town for a week.

What should I pickup to play? I've already got Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Zelda, Shovel Knight and Blastermaster Zero.

Kamiko's a good short 5$ game and I've heard good things about slime-san.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Frankston posted:

Hello friends, there are two weeks remaining until Super Mario Odyssey is released.

I still don't quite believe it.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I made a stupid post earlier and switched a word to make myself look like a moron. Take two.

Do we know if the Blades have different abilities or they're purely cosmetic? Hoping I don't get stuck with ugly ones that are statistically superior.

From what I've seen, it looks like each party member gets their own primary blade like with Rex and Pyra or the nopon and robot girl and the character you're controlling gets two extra blades. The extra blades are the things you'll be collecting and it does look like they have their own specific abilities. I think there are gonna be a good chunk of them though so maybe you can still find ones you like ability and style-wise.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

the truth posted:

I will never beat Champion’s Road. I am weak.

It's a lot easier if you try it with Rosalina. Relatively speaking at least.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Gutcruncher posted:

Is there any way to get your captured videos to the computer without using social media poo poo? Like, can you just put the files on an sd card and drag em to your desktop?

Apparently yes.

Mister Facetious posted:

I removed the MicroSD card from my Switch, popped it into a full size adapter, put it into the card reader on my Mac, searched for the file (N's system is loving bizarre), then uploaded the .mp4 to Youtube.

It's a bit of a chore, but if you run your Switch near a PC, it only takes a minute or two to pass the card back and forth, including the upload.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Sakurazuka posted:

What's the easiest way to get pictures and vids off a Switch without using a PC?

You can just use twitter then. That's pretty much the intended way.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Sakurazuka posted:

They still showed no delivery estimate for me earlier this week so I cancelled and went somewhere else, Amazon are insanely lovely at delivering Nintendo games on time.

How are they with other games? I know they've had issues with Nintendo before but, I've heard some complaints with them about game delivery in general.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

AlphaKeny1 posted:

Didn't they announce that outfits are fixed in this one? That's good because why would I want to switch Pyra's clothes in a hundred hour game.

Presumably, the effort put into designing equipment for previous Xenoblades is being put into new blade designs for 2.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

https://i.imgur.com/92HilQM.gifv

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

https://i.imgur.com/k1lcg6p.gifv

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

???

Where do you think Mario's absolute dominion over mortal souls comes from? The place he lives at is even called bone town.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

THE loving MOON posted:

It has crossplay though, I'm pretty sure you at least see those skins on the other non-playstation versions.

You don't. You just see some other skin instead.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

:love:Hail Satan:love:

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

I made a Xenoblade 2 thread so you can talk about it there if you want. First time I made an op so be nice

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Hey heads up. I just got an e-mail for my miiverse posts. So if you requested your history you might be getting it soon.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

I actually really want them to announce some Mario DLC because I feel like that's the only way they'll make a good chunk of difficult Mario content. Maybe even do it like Super Luigi U and make a standalone expansion you can buy in a store.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

I just checked and noticed that Namco is publishing Dragon Ball FighterZ, so I wonder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

I did not anticipate this outcome as a possibility. drat.

• Locked thread