Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

lol and the news reporting the color coded "terror threat level" every loving day

holy gently caress I forgot about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

jerry seinfel posted:

carly fiorina

yeah I just listened to cum town too

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

cool dance moves posted:

On a related note, Obama's half-brother being a magachud

or that the guy who actually runs that account is chuck Johnson the floorshitter

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Hillary has a grand total of two funny and humanizing things in her entire campaign, one was using this gif for her 404 page and the other was the meme video

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Azathoth posted:

Third, and this is the really funny poo poo, when they did find out that they were wrong, they decided not to do anything about it, because they were afraid it might set off a panic that Dread Abuela was in trouble and might lose. Let that one sink in for a moment.

I volunteered for Hillary in my home county in PA, one of the biggest swings from Obama to Trump (and a large enough one to almost completely make up the deficit she lost by in the state) and there was absolutely no panic there, just a push for me to really get people into gear for the downticket and I ran into a person who threatened me with a gun who was listed as a likely Hill voter lol

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

that's cool you got to meet her though

lol she never came within a hundred miles and the local news brought that fact up every single day

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

http://thisfuckingelection.com

and the suggestions to do one for 2016 until it was understood that it would be 3 gigs of plaintext

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

they guy in the hallway heckling him “you’re gonna loseeee” :haw:

that day kinda went downhill

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

mooyashi posted:

$3000 in "broken glass ceiling" confetti lol

local campaign offices didn’t get yard signs because of ~the algorithm~

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Feldegast42 posted:

I'm still surprised as gently caress that SA doesn't factor into the Benghazi theories at all

o’reilly floated a connection w goons on EVE shortly after but that dried up quickly

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Roosevelt posted:

i wonder how often young George and his buddies pinned liddle Jeb! down on the ground and dangled loogies over his face

lol “young”

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

obama getting the queen a bunch of region 1 dvds after he got a piece of a decommissioned slave ship

e: it was Gordon brown, w/e

theflyingexecutive has issued a correction as of 01:07 on Jan 1, 2020

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

LastInLine posted:

Bill de Blasio killed Punxsutawney Phil

the Staten Island knockoff

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

taqueso posted:

Saw this today

more hosed up than his kid’s body after a yardwork dispute

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

a dude loving climbed trump tower lol

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

cool dance moves posted:

John McCain is fuckin dead :D

Stone Cold Plane Crasher

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

she would just hang out on the set of girls as a PA because she couldn’t do anything a PA would normally do

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

taqueso posted:

chief human capital officer

wtf

f

student:teacher:administration ratios are approaching hospital levels

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

cancelled for messing with texas

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it was absolutely staged, and he plagiarized an obama speech for the occasion.

the lights went out in fuckin sequence lol

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

Lol they did this to John Kerry as well

who could’ve imagined what they’d have done for our nation’s first gay polyglot Maltese-American dem nominee?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

do you also have the link for the “grow a hitler moustache” competition? it’ll probably be lacking because of all the waffleimages but still

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

never realized tucker carlson stole that face from pence

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

bedpan posted:

In an interview with the Breakfast Club (wtf is this?)

you’re kidding right?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Reminds me of the time Lincoln Chafee ran for president and was immediately derailed by his first major interview when the reporter asked him "why did you vote for this one awful bill?" and he responded "it was my first day in the Senate and I hadn't read it"

“and my dad had just died”

if the dnc was as competent at governing as they were at keeping real primary contenders out of 2016, we’d be halfway to gay space communism

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

🎵 Cher-o-keeee, marching on the margin of err-or 🎵

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

they put robby mook in charge of the house super pac

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Fluoride Jones posted:

Ralph Northam and the blackface Michael Jackson costume saga. His loving wife should've let him moonwalk!

I know from that exactly how the breaking bad fans who hated the wife felt at that point

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Once again I will ask politely, what the gently caress is this. I am legit triggered by whatever the gently caress this is supposed to be. It's so bad.

This is like the loving murals at the Denver Airport where you don't know what's going on but in your heart you feel something isn't right with whatever it is you're looking at.

It's so weird I had to buy it just to own this weird outsider art. just such a victory lap before the pandemic is even over

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Honestly someone should make a thread right now titled "post instances of trump being rehabilitated"

can we start with someone saying “mnuchin was a genuinely good dude who was responsible for the cares act and also fury road” cuz that one got my goat

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol the left vertical is just a straight line :effort: of the century

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Kazzah posted:

The "100 million killed by communism" stat includes the German soldiers they killed in WWII

and not-even-conceived children based on a lower birth rate

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Thump! posted:

trolling to the point you get dusted by a top notch headbutt is not quite what I’d call world champion level

it probably won the world cup for his team and Zidane quit soccer forever and still now, most people just know him as the headbutt guy. I’d take a dome to the chest for that

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Fluoride Jones posted:

This loving guy pops into my head like once every two weeks

this one is mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOEgAoxiOQ0

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Minion of Freya posted:

The story about the rookie cop who was patrolling a stairwell in a housing project with his gun out and cocked, held in front of him like he's in a Doom level. Saw a door open and killed some guy who was- get this- trying to use the stairs. His girlfriend was pulled in front of the press to say how she forgave the cops and it was an easy mistake to make please don't evict me from low income housing

he was actually fired from the force too! hint: he wasn’t white

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Tesseraction posted:

nah centrist press were doing the same although they've mostly given up and started reporting on trump-in-exile to satiate their need for content

like don't get me wrong I'm not saying they wanted to be anti-Biden, I'm saying they wanted The Content like they got for four years and that Biden is too (comparatively) boring

Maggie haberman went from relative cnn obscurity to Pulitzer-winning nyt reporter in three years under trump. you think anyone from the Biden camp is leaking palace intrigue five times a day to her any more? our poor journos are starving to death

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol at all the callouts. gina carano, jeffrey toobin, charlie sheen, ellen degeneres, lmao

that’s LA for you

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It was very funny when it came out that she was a trust fund kid.

eh, she’s still good. she was one of the first people to tell cuomo to resign

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

TeenageArchipelago posted:

lmao what's going on with the top of his head in the middle pic? did he paint his scalp under the bit of hair he does have?

it's really common in tv makeup, you have a little puffer bottle filled with colored powder and just light up any of the thin spots you want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

what extremely specific thing did pizzagaters try to make this?