Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Rand Paul got his rear end kicked so bad he got pneumonia in the aftermath and it was about brush rather than him being a piece of poo poo personally and professionally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

TetsuoTW posted:

Except it was also about him being a piece of poo poo personally, in the dumbest way:

yeah, you're correct. still, getting beat up because you're an rear end in a top hat about leaves and sticks is pretty lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

rick perry's ranch being called the n-wordhead ranch and him not seeing it as any sort of issue.

also, of course trump would pick him for his cabinet lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

the trump campaign stiffing those singing and dancing girls who opened up a rally for him

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that article about the guy who did like $10k worth of work for him having to sue him after getting stiffed, spending years fighting it in court, and then voting for him anyway

lol I dont recall that. ill have to do some googling

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

THS posted:

it’s frankly amazing what you can get away with not teaching and still award people 4 year degrees

i have a poly sci degree because I planned on going to grad school and wanted an ok background for law school if I wanted. they didnt teach me poo poo. thankfully I didnt have to pay for the degree. the only thing it has done is I can check off the "has a 4 year degree" box on job apps

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Filthy Hans posted:

I love that lobster

beware pincer attack but hole

it is an undead lobster! they aren't that color except after getting cooked

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i just realized that the "muslim ban" is still a thing. that poo poo isnt funny, but I laughed at the prospect of an aussie travel ban to the us until we "can figure out what is going on."

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

john kasich eating all of the foods

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

System Metternich posted:

In 1999, George W. Bush called "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" his favourite childhood book and claimed it influenced him a lot growing up.

Bush was nearly 23 when the book came out.

lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Waterbed Wendy posted:

reporter, after just getting told he sucks poo poo: "alright, fair enough"

yeah, that was real good. "alright, I am a poopy-butt weiner head, but what about..."

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

oh yeah, the "resistance inside the White House" column in the times lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Rocks posted:

carly fiorina

ted cruz's wife being awkwardly and lightly pummeled about the face during the prez/vp announcement

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i havent seen any of the daily show since they left hulu and lmao thanks for the weekly (or so) reminder that noah is essentially a real piece of poo poo, or doesn't mind being the mouthpiece for pieces of poo poo

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

tinstaach posted:

Jeb! said his mom

Friend Ben said Margaret Thatcher

lol i just finished listening to pink floyd's "the final cut" and "fletcher memorial home" is pretty drat cspam as it says put thatcher, reagan, haig, etc in a home where they can watch themselves on TV until they're all rounded up and then they can be executed.

but Ben saying thatcher is a funny political thing i didnt know and hope to not forget

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

AgentF posted:

"The police are dividing our neighbourhood"?

lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

oh, i had to explain to my wife what pizzagate is and what jeffry epstein and acosta got up to back in the day lol. that was a fun 10 minutes i got to spend yesterday telling my very normal lib wife about a chud with a gun being on the right page but way off the mark

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Tunicate posted:

Yeah dude may have been crazy but someone who hears that children are being abused and actually does something has a lot more integrity than someone who just shitposts about it.

he was armed, he did fire his gun, but he really, really, really believed there was a rape dungeon. he scared and scarred some folks absolutely and i dont know if a lawyer can advocate for jury nullification themselves, but the dude is a moron, but a moron with a heart of gold

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Rex-Goliath posted:

if you're so dumb that random internet rumors drives you to firing an assault rifle in a crowded restaurant you're clearly too dangerous to be in public hth

probably, but I've lived my entire life in nh and ia and there are like 6 million people who live there. if you havent shot a gun in a pizzeria, you cant take part in the process. sorry

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

Can you really blame a honest man for wanting to expose the rape dungeons where Jews perform their blood libel sacrifices and torture-harvest organs that give them powers of world domination? Who can judge a man whose heart is of such pure innocent and selfless persuasion?

What's wrong with you that you would romanticise just another 4chan radicalised chud

I'm not romanticizing him at all. I'm taking into account his motive

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

None of the Qanons / Pizagaters care about kids. They care about showing that libs are Judeobolshevik subhumans, and child abuse is just the obvious way to do that.

huh, my bad. I didnt know that about the group. I thought they were just "regular" flavors of insane and the guy was thinking "someone needs to save those kids"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

StashAugustine posted:

Someone check the basement in mar-a-lago

someone ask that chinese lady what she found

also, lol that a chinese spy was able to just wander around

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

royalty is some funny politics poo poo i just remembered

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

holy poo poo, marco rubio went full forrest macneil during 2016? the little person review might be the hardest i laughed at that show

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

quote:

I wonder if Warren has even seen the show. Dany is an outright lie and not at all somebody to be looked at as a political role model. The Unsullied are too stupid to do anything but fight, Dany deceives these men by giving an illusion of choice. What would the Unsullied do as free men? Get small business loans and open their own blacksmith shops? Dany murders the Dothraki leaders and not a single member of the horde even asks how the fire started. Dany says she wants to break the wheel but never explains any sort of plan as to what that means. Tyrion asks Dany about an heir or what will happen in the future and Dany just blows him off. Dany learns the army of the dead is real and does NOT agree to fight them until Jon Snow agrees to bend the knee and make her Queen. Also never at any point in the show are their any descriptions of how terrible the people are treated or doing under Lannister rule. Why would Westeros want another war to overthrow the crown? Savages from another continent show up and all of a sudden the Mad Queen's daughter is some demi god? Get real. Dany isn't poo poo and Warren isn't either.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

StashAugustine posted:

Did he actually cheat on tipper or was that just a rumor?

i remembered it involved a masseuse or something so I googled that and it turns out he is a sex pest and probably would have been me too'd if that was a thing 10 years ago https://slate.com/human-interest/2010/07/why-the-masseuse-s-story-about-al-gore-rings-true.html

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Syncopated posted:

Modern pentathlon is a hot contender for the most bougie sport imo.

the Olympics briefly got rid of wrestling, which might be the most egalitarian and meritorious sport there is (you dont need poo poo but someone to wrestle to get good) for it back in 2012 or something. Cubans, Iranians, and former Soviet countries all kick rear end at wrestling

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

For my own edification, I googled "nude pro wrestling" and there was an org that ran from 2004-2009. i got y'all covered

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Donald Trump trying to hold hands with his wife and public and she coldly slapped his hand away

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

StashAugustine posted:

Pinochet had an expat blown up with a car bomb that also killed an American citizen and no one cared

that reminds me that a car bomb turned luis blanco into the first Spanish astronaut lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lol reminds me of those stupid yellow ribbon magnets people paid $10 for or whatever to virtue signal that you luv are troops

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

george w Bush eating uncooked seed corn raw off the cob because he is an idiot

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

dirty lousy tramp posted:

nothing will ever beat aussie prime minister tony abbott eating a raw onion with the skin (or whatever you call the flaky things that covers it) still on

if I were to make a rebuttal of sorts to the stuff humankind put on the Voyager spacecraft showing the good and smart side of humanity, Tony abbot taking a bite of a whole onion would likely be on it.

Moist von Lipwig posted:

wrestling is objectively one of the best olympic sports and americans should share collective shame over rulon gardner

yeah, gardner dethroning karelin was some poo poo. karelin lifting a dude on a poster was hung in many a wrestling room even in iowa where i learned the sport. I wonder what gardner got up to since he almost died some years ago in the wilderness

uber_stoat posted:

haha, how did I forget this one.

I don't know why any of them ever consent to be photographed while eating. they always look like freaks.

Michelle bachman eating a corn dog is another good one. I'm phone posting or I'd add it

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lee atwater's explanation of the southern strategy on tape and the fact that a ton of Americans still buy into the bullshit leading to trump

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

cosby and piers? :chloe:

i guess even saints aren't free of sin

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Algund Eenboom posted:

Anti-imperialist candidate for president of the united states mike gravel 1) was a member of the army counterintelligence corps and ratted on communists to the US government 2) would vote for senators' bills if they let him have sex with their interns

lol holy moly that's news to me

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

tinstaach posted:

Charlie Kirk admonishing "the left" for not recognizing some California Republican as the first Asian-American woman to be elected to Congress

followed by people pointing out there were several Asian-American women serving in Congress at the very minute

followed by the rest of the votes being counted and the Republican woman losing handily

lol I missed that but it sounds super on brand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

lolling from the future at trumps cadaver synod of John mccain

lol he's gonna sentence him to be buried aboard the uss john mccain, which will be scuttled into the marianas trench after target practice, isnt he?

if not, someone tell him he had this idea and it was a good one