Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Comrayn posted:

Julian Assange said he would leave the embassy closet he had been hiding in if Obama released Manning shortly before this happened but he said it didn’t count because it wasn’t a full pardon.

Has he been hiding longer than the punishment for the cushy Swedish punishment for rape he would have got by now? funny politics poo poo I suddenly remembered: Julian Assange the ultimate self owner lol

He probably would have had a nicer room too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

sleeptalker posted:

I remembered that Sean Spicer exists. lol

lmao oh yea

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

let me guess: not enough pedophiles in the leadership?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Feldegast42 posted:

Funny reminder that if the blue wave fails the rep who is going to take over from Ryan also covered up molestation at the college he worked for

It genuinely seems to be a requirement to move up in the ranks, doesn't it?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

michele bachmann's flamboyantly gay husband

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol remember when china disappeared the head of interpol less than two weeks ago?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol. remember when his hard drive was used by james comey as an excuse to reopen the emails inquiry and ratfuck the election, and then trump threw him under the bus anyways? good times

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

when mark zuckerberg went for a jog in beijing and then begged xi jinping to name his child. to help raise his profile for a presidential run in the US.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

zuck has the same hairline as the magabomber and elon musk

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

Military/CIA black sites around the world were exposed because a bunch of spec ops bro idiots at isolated bases in low-tech countries ran around with fitness trackers that uploaded their jogging to a publically-viewable map

this really is a jam packed decade of stupidity

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

remember when this happened less than 3 weeks ago?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

yeti pubes

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ikanreed posted:

Did he make it into office?

unfortunately so

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

When Laura Loomer let her tires rot and thought someone was persecuting her when they went flat. Then got banned from Uber/Lyft for making derogatory comments about Muslim drivers.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Streak posted:

kony 2012 lmao

lol, the guy who made it having a mental breakdown and masturbating in the middle of a busy street

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

fake david hogg being a good boy and mowing the lawn for his mom instead of being a liberal gungrabber

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

toxxing is so loving inane

How else do you plan to commodify your gut feelings?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

remember when the 'blacks for trump' guy turned out to be a former member of the yahweh ben yahweh cult, and was one of 16 charged with murder in the early 90s? lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ikanreed posted:

I really want to know if they paid to shuttle him around or he went broke following them himself

i mean... lol either way

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ron Jeremy posted:

watching the media flail helplessly from
one front runner to another was the best part about that race and what made me think we could turn Texas blue in 16.

...then Shelby county happened.

by the way, avenatti's run will be an echo of that same dynamic before he wins in 2020

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

WOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THIS COMPANY

/armpits spray all over the audience

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

when fox news posted a picture of Patti LaBelle right before Aretha Franklin's funeral and then apologized for the mistake.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I THOUGHT THE BITCH WAS WHITE!!!!!!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

When Wesley Clark announced his presidential run back in 2003 and was immediately asked about his platform and it was obvious he hadn't even thought about it.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Darrell Issa crying after Arnold swooped in and beat him for the GOP gubernatorial nomination in CA.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Whatever happened to that shitsack--oh goddamnit he's still in office.

Not for long, he is retiring at the end of his term that ends in a month or two

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Javid posted:

Wait what did Mario Batali do :(

multiple sexpest allegations

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-KEMz6Zx1w

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Back in March when the Chinese government temporarily banned the letter N.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

A week or two ago when Jack Burkman and Jacob Wohl held a press conference to accuse Mueller of sexual misconduct, and Jack's fly was down the whole time.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

When Ty Cobb went to a Copstabber show

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

When Steve Bannon's old house had a bathtub with acid damage.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

LastInLine posted:

LOL I just remembered Obama's Beer Summit on Race

lol, and all the dumb pundits trying to read the tea leaves of why each man chose their particular brand of beer. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

R. Guyovich posted:

b.^ Obama had a Bud Light, Crowley had a Blue Moon, Gates had a Sam Adams Light and Biden, who does not drink alcohol, had a Buckler, which is a low-alcohol beer.[81] Some local brewers had lobbied for a Boston-based beer to be served; Obama is generally said to prefer Budweiser.[69]

apparently crowley is the only one who didn't suck at picking a brand of beer to drink

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

THS posted:

blue moon is terrrrible

i like it occasionally. it would probably never be my first choice though :shrug:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Gah I just noticed Orly has the same look on her face as the YouTube shooter did a lot of the time

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

"swamp captain mitch mcconnell has created millions of jobs for china people"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

in response to a court ruling:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829836231802515457

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."