Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Donald Trump is the son of Christ.

going by his father's middle name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Remembering how secure DC has always been

quote:

The two allegedly drunk agents who crashed into a White House barricade last week weren’t driving through some hours-old crime scene tape. The Washington Post reports that there was an active bomb threat at the scene, and the agents nearly ran over the suspicious package.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2015/03/secret-service-agents-drove-into-possible-bomb.html

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

TV news footage of Alexei Navalny on his plane returning to Russia (which went about as well as expected) showed him watching Rick and Morty on his laptop.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Kitfox88 posted:

that Aussie prime minister who floated out to sea and vanished the had a swimming center dedicated to him

I remember somebody asking my high school politics teacher, "why do people think Harold Holt killed himself" and the teacher said "because he was out of his depth."

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Tesseraction posted:

he was a far-right Texas GOP leader who loving loved anime tits and then decided that Donald John Trump was the greatest threat to America

he was right and also the boobs were okay I guess but look he was loving funny you dweebs

I was actually thinking about that silhouette the other day.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Dinesh,

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Platystemon posted:

Ben Shapiro’s yarmulke that I failed to notice for way too long

this is the best Ben moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRF3r3zUGqk

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

The host of "The Apprentice" destroyed the political relevancy of the Bush family.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Orange Devil posted:

So did Bolsonaro.

He also had the distinction of being attacked by a large flightless bird while in quarantine.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

The star of the cat bodyswap movie Nine Lives got metooed and then had his accusers murdered, possibly with help from the Queen.

Every time I see your av I am reminded that Jacqui Lambie named her ill-fated party "the Jacqui Lambie Network" and not "The Lambie Jamboree", which seems obvious and perfect.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o19m2UjTo9A

Nam June Paik's pants falling down while meeting Bill Clinton

e: I know he'd had a stroke and is visibly disabled but still the timing and they way they both react to it is pretty good.

Animal Friend has issued a correction as of 13:22 on Mar 19, 2021

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Basically right after he lists all the women he's jerked off to multiple times... Shout out to Toobin.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Reminds me of the time Fox news altered some guys press portraits to make them look awful caricatures.

I remember this one because there was an SA thread about it at the time. Somebody asked if a hairline like the one they gave Steinberg was even humanly possible and someone else replied "it's proto-humanly possible" and it still cracks me up for some reason.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Mantis42 posted:

People get upset about the level of military aid the US is giving extremist groups in the Middle East, but no one ever stops and considers the fact that they earned those Pepsi Points fair and square.

Reminder that PepsiCo was at one point the 6th largest navy in the world.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Tubgoat posted:

I am torn precisely halfway between wanting this to be true and false.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Gaddafi had a huge crush on Condoleezza Rice

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Fish of hemp posted:

American empire will end by 2030 and we will live in a capitalist hegemony with Chinese characteristics

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

I wanted to make a joke about Palin, unlike Trump, being undefeated because of her biography film, The Undefeated. Googled to make sure that was the title and saw it was made by... Steve Bannon.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Bored Online posted:

big dicks are great

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

The Hobby Lobby

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Orange Devil posted:

The gently caress am I looking at here?

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

the gently caress is breadtube

https://youtu.be/6ai2c5vZGOs

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

"Compassionate Conservatism"

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Not capital P politics but I lol everytime I remember George Lucas calling Disney 'white slavers'.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

storm my capitol P

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

how the gently caress did I forget about MILF

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

chairface posted:

bunga bunga sex parties

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

the morning of January 6th like an hour before the insurrection and all the Dems in the Trump thread were so excited that we flipped those blue seats and with Sinema and Mancin’s help we could enact some meaningful change, and I posted like “these people suck and aren’t gonna do anything” and everyone told me to gently caress off, January 6th was a VICTORY and then like an hour later the capital is being destroyed

Congrats on your subforum specific posting victory

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

cornpop

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Ford pardoning Nixon is both a greater well of nihilistic laughs and a deeper indictment of the US executive functions than anything from the past 5 years.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

The dude in pompeii using graffiti to tell another dude in pompeii to stop eating women out in public

He may then have become some kind of ancient batman

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/1405702805948538881

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Remember when the UK had a disastrous retreat from Kabul in 1842?

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Private Cumshoe posted:

Elizabeth Warren seems like the kind of claiming-not-to-be-racist person who would say something like "I don't care if you're black, white, red, purple..."

"We're all from different cultures here. Some of you are white, some of you are black. You're brown. And you're silver. But I don't care if your skin's red or tan or Chinese. You're all going to have to learn to die together."

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

I'm just glad that Biden undid the awful trade sanctions that Trump put in place against the tiny island of Cuba.

Trump's legacy is something UNFUNNY best left in memory

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

developed a heretofore unmatched cult of personality the likes of which had never been seen that has fully and completely eroded any semblance of stability in US electoralism on the Republican right. we may literally never see a legitimate election ever again

lol

***************************************************************************************************************************************in the USA
******************in modern times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Seems like jeb would've been a better target for this but then again gently caress ted Cruz

You guys remember when those chuds took photos of themselves pointing guns at their dicks to own the libs and whoops!