Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
George w bush fell off a Segway

DR FRASIER KRANG has issued a correction as of 08:57 on Dec 16, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Colin Powell told the press that he couldn't understand how anyone could work in politics without ambien

lol wonder what ol Colin is up to.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

DMCrimson posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE

It's one of the most depressing videos to watch in hindsight, knowing the only lasting memory of it is a glib catchphrase. Security tries to arrest him and physically restrain him after asking a question in a town hall.

I mean yeah it's horrifying but he definitely comes off like fuckin Billy Eichner when the video starts. like maybe don't sound like a smarmy rear end in a top hat from the jump.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I wonder what the political affiliations of Rib kid/rib goon are?

pretty sure he murdered a guy. maybe a cop.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

wait no it was a coal exec lmao

https://www.wowktv.com/archives/kentucky-teen-waives-extradition-will-face-charges-in-wv/

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Ted Cruz is a fleshy bag of maggots, worms, cockroaches, and other assorted vermin. Pray you never meet him in person, you will never forget the sight of things under "his" skin, writhing.

Oozie Cruzie

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

ALFbrot posted:

unless you think rib kid was like 6 years old in ribkid.jpg, rib kid did not murder a coal exec

what i'm getting at is that we're all very disappointed in rib kid and he needs to step up his robber baron murder game

he is timeless and without age. there's a little rib kid in all of us.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I loved sgt Bilko

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Persiflagist posted:

I just remembered that Bill Clinton used to be the presidnent. Remember that poo poo??? Lol.

the child rapist? same guy?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

tbf for awhile there everything everywhere was ratfucking and being ratfucked

traumatic brain farts for a while

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Low Desert Punk posted:

pat tillman turning down a 3.6 million dollar contract to enlist and deploy to afghanistan where he was shot to death by his own squadron like IMMEDIATELY

lmao someone edited his wiki to say he attended the "ranger indoctrination program"

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Algund Eenboom posted:

In 2002 dick cheney told senator paul wellstone "If you vote against the war in Iraq, the Bush administration will do whatever is necessary to get you. There will be severe ramifications for you and the state of Minnesota.” He did vote against invading iraq, and about two weeks later died in a mysterious plane crash

quote:

Many high-profile politicians attended the memorial, including former President Bill Clinton, former Vice President Al Gore, and more than half the U.S. Senate. The White House offered to send Vice President Dick Cheney to the service, but the Wellstone family declined.

lmao

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

I like the one from a couple years ago when a guy stole a plane from SeaTac, proceeded to do a giant loop over Puget Sound (nearly biffing in the process) before saying "poo poo, I really hosed up didn't I. I don't know how to land. wish me luck" before crashing into Ketron Island.

same night Blank Check was watched in nctv. I was super drunk. good times.

lmfao I totally forgot about that. holy poo poo how did I forget that happened

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Brody Sluder

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Impkins Patootie posted:

evrytime I hear the name Christiane Amanpour I hear bombs and sirens

haha she had a bit role in the finale of Gilmore Girls. Jesus Christ the things I've seen.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

https://youtu.be/zr1CVCiGXPI

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

they made a 9/11 report graphic novel

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

4channers photoshopping the parkland teen into a girl and then falling in love with Daisy

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

GalacticAcid posted:

Was thinking of this just the other day, it cracks me up lol

the weird thing is I remember driving around town with my mom as a kid listening to 90s country radio and hearing Neil McCoy songs.

and then 30 years later he's still out there but doing... something else

e: lmfbo I just perused his wiki and his first career move was to marker himself as NEIL MCGOY

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

hahaha she went on a podcast recently and said that the transition to not being president was really hard for her

she was probably President in her mind for a good six to eight months before the election even happened. lmao

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

zegermans posted:

people who listen to Nicholson's unhinged rant and think "hmm he has a point here"

p sure my dad commissioned a needlepoint of it from my mom in the 90s. wild times.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

this is what you want in a presidential candidate

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Trump suggesting that we put undercover cops in schools a la 21 Jump Street.

I only remember this because I posted 21 TRUMP STREET and got a thread title out of it and was very pleased.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

the time some east coast politician needed a woman to stand behind him so he paid an old fat dude to wear a dress and a bonnet.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Syncopated posted:

this post is useless without pics!!

I wish I could find it but I don't know what to search. I'll keep looking.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Filthy Hans posted:

she was charged with campaign finance law violations separately and she provided testimony against him in his case

turns out when you use campaign funds to pay for five extramarital affairs you might not get absolute loyalty from your partner who's facing jail time

lol trump pardoned him and left her in jail ahahahahaha

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Obama did a photo shoot where he shot a rifle and the White House put out a statement saying DONT PHOTOSHOP THIS PLEASE

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

man so all his tweets are just gone? this is like a monkey paw wish

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

trump getting distracted and wandering the wrong direction to his limo, ultimately wandering out of protection from long range attacks.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

some guy blew up an entire city block in Nashville to gently caress with a 5G provider. I think it was a year ago?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Jellidelic posted:

^ that was 3 weeks ago

that can't be right. I think it was 2003.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Animal-Mother posted:

"Ok, Boomer" seriously hurt old peoples' feelings for like two weeks in February of last year.

I remember some goon got a visit from HR for calling Covid "boomer flu" at work.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Minion of Freya posted:

That time a bunch of journos, with the aid of a landlord, broke into a suspected terrorists apartment and filmed all his families personal poo poo and held up his family photos for the news

lol I remember this but forget which terrorist. was this Tsarnaev?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Platystemon posted:

I think it was the San Bernadino shooter.

oh yeah that's right. they were showing family photos and poo poo lmfao it was so bad.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Minion of Freya posted:

lmao the kid was a baby, and iirc is now like 5

If you asked me who was president when I was five I probably would have told you Santa

I told my son that trump is no longer President and he said "oh cool".

i think that's the most we ever talk about ol trno. he knew in a general sense that temp is a bad President and dumb but we didn't really ever harp on it.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

theflyingexecutive posted:

it probably won the world cup for his team and Zidane quit soccer forever and still now, most people just know him as the headbutt guy. I’d take a dome to the chest for that

I mostly remember the sick documentary about him that Mogwai scored

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

the kid looks so tired of his bullshit lmao

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

was the trump-Jeb! slam dunk high five exchange before or after TRUML called out bush jr for 9/11?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

this is a thread for funny poo poo your remember not your strange hill dawg fan fic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

loving all of this speculation of what could have been