Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

financially racist posted:

i'd support the gently caress outta ellison as vp or as a candidate but i am legit concerned that islamophobia would be a major detriment to him

the people who would care about keith ellison aren't the people who would vote for sanders anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

bernie sanders killed rosa

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

why not today, on the Day of Presidents?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

donald trump

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Sojenus posted:

i feel uncomfortable supporting a candidate as far to the right as bernie sanders but i am willing to vote for the lesser evil

THS
Sep 15, 2017

hope we get some cardboard signs i can put up on my apt soon

THS
Sep 15, 2017

cant wait to raise your taxes

THS
Sep 15, 2017

thank you to our canadian brothers and sisters for your illegal campaign contributions. i will be voting in the primaries for myself and all of my dead relatives

THS
Sep 15, 2017

really queer Christmas posted:

make this a post hoc toxx thread mods

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lowtax should ban everyone if bernie loses

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Taintrunner posted:

it’s a loving incredible record and watching succdems try to blow it off is an awe inspiring level of confidence

all money from bros and russia

THS
Sep 15, 2017

steinrokkan posted:

How loving stupid do you have to be to think that not sucking Maduro's cock = calling for war. Like what level of bootlicking, cowardly moron does it make you.

it’s feeding into the current aura and narrative of US intervention in Venezuela. i hate to say it but you are the loving moron here

trust in the Trump administration and Elliot Abram’s good intentions. that’s what you’re buying into. you stupid loving idiot

THS
Sep 15, 2017

no strings attached humanitarian intervention from America in 2019

What the gently caress is wrong with you

THS
Sep 15, 2017

starving a nation with sanctions and then offering aid is an extremely pro good-faith move

THS
Sep 15, 2017

god i wish i knew what it would be like to be such a loving guppie. just opening my mouth and swimming through sewage, completely unphased

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Relevant Tangent posted:

No, it's not. It's extremely how we do though. Does it matter if it was good faith as long as people get fed?

yea because we’re gonna loving kill them you goddamn moron

THS
Sep 15, 2017

this doesn’t mean sanders is “cancelled” or whatever, he was exactly as disappointing on anti-imperialism in 2016 in exactly the same way. i was prepared for this

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Fallen Hamprince posted:

extremely insulted that you think i'm not already getting that sweet sweet DWS cash

remember when you were All In for Hillary Clinton and every single thing about your lovely worldview was disproven and you learned nothing because you’re a loving moron

THS
Sep 15, 2017

steinrokkan posted:

There is a carrier group parked off the coast of Venezuela, and the only thing needed for it to start bombing Caracas is an order from Bernie "Warbringer" Sanders, the main hawk of the US establishment.

shut the gently caress up, you’re not arguing this in any kind of good faith and you know full well that you’re missing the point of the criticism. you would have been just as fooled by the same rhetoric over libya or iraq if this is seriously your take on buying into the “humanitarian aid for venezuela”

tbh from your history i would think you’d know better, you should feel ashamed for being this dumb

THS
Sep 15, 2017

in a completely different world, devoid of any context, you could believe that the current ploy by Elliot Abrams, literally the latin america death squads guy, was a Humanitarian Relief Effort. the world where the United States is not a demon cracker nation that exports death and cynicism

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Fallen Hamprince posted:

All eyes turn to Tulsi Gabbard's twitter feed for the tweet that will stop US interventionism in Venezuela dead in its tracks.

hosed up that people are discussing the stances of influential politicians in the politics discussion forum

THS
Sep 15, 2017

high levels of liberal brain worms taking over this thread

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Fallen Hamprince posted:

What kind of regime-change loving sicko would want to donate to Bernie "Lockheed-Martin" Sanders?

shut the gently caress up you were gunning for hillary two years ago because your entire worldview is toxic. you need loving brain surgery

THS
Sep 15, 2017

DEFEND HILLARY’S HONOR

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Call out bernsie on the sesta fosta poo poo too please, he tough, he can take it

THS
Sep 15, 2017

bernie is the only option in a field of villains

THS
Sep 15, 2017

why aren't the trojans accepting this gift horse at the gate??

THS
Sep 15, 2017

president bernie sanders

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Taintrunner posted:

bernie sanders, go on hot ones

THS
Sep 15, 2017

not gonna watch the dumb town hall, but did sanders kill the vile worm blitzer?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

instead of goonpac we should buy an aircraft carrier, or an island

THS
Sep 15, 2017

bernie is going to tell megan mccain that she plasters on her makeup like a trollop

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol that guys signature

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Taintrunner posted:

I’m not just going to Bernie’s rally tomorrow I’m volunteering for Bernie’s rally tomorrow

give me your energy, goons, I’ve never gone outside to do a politics before

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ POZ THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY'S NEG HOLE つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Tonight, we Bern.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

we must find the smoothest bernie

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Kazak posted: