Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

mactheknife posted:

if i've learned anything from this forum it's that these things are never, ever, ever a coincidence and the youtuber in question is absolutely a fascist and it's not just that the pokemon is really strong or w/e i've never played pokemon

Shuckle is a defensive wall poke, it has massive defense stats and a non zero attack. I assume its using the gimmick of swapping its Atk and Def stats around so it can hurt things. I'm sure a competitive battling poke nerd (lol) can give more context/better explanation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
they're driving buses or having bus driver's holidays?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
if 1 drop taste good more = better right?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
whats a mcroll, surely you mean McGiygas.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

i mean they are flying types.

which is weird because games, anime , etc emphasis their supposed dragonness. but lol at the gen1 devs giving it a quad weakness electricity

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Apr 20, 2023

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

if thats atomic chess, white should just do bishopxking? this gimmick allows for direct king captures.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
is that another squid game thing, youngs vs olds?

also nothing but white people as far as the eye can see (there might be 3 non white head tips . also one santa on the right)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
pokemon faint, so even a wide interpretation of no death is fine.

no stealing or no "bare false witness" might be issues.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

~60 mins is short?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i dont follow the thread closely, but do notable person deaths cause a flood of videos(and therefore thumbnails) trying to cashing in on the topical event?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
or one of the recent cartoons where he called down THE POWER without the sword and became Savage He-Man and was just the hulk with super speed.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
love that its one of those 100 cal mini cups

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
what are the last two even saying?

whats a bejetarian? and are they injecting beans like theyre olives?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
pro Electronic Frontier Foundation youtubers?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol at the long video meta madness and double lol at internet addicts that defend it.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
so how many DVDs or bluerays would the whole series be? (normal credit for just SD videos, extra credit if you assume that some 4k/8K upscaling magics are used)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
yeah, but do those tube heroes have their own mt rushmore and did they save western civilization like these 5 great men?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

what is it.

*looks it up*

lol, why do the dumbest people with worthless time always talk about streamlining their work flows and busy day.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i dont know who this un named bad person is but I will do my best to avoid them

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
as others have said people do infact judge books media by there covers. visual cues are the first bit of info you get and then your brain does its own algo and heuristics to make judgments on THING.

of all the pigeon dance rituals internet people do, this is a reasonable one.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
a lot of big tubers also have an editor, it amazing how social media/pop media in general keeps tricking people into thinking these type of entertainment jobs are all one person ops(also ignore the nepo babies using their family wealth to brute force the first few years before they finally grow enough to be self sustaining)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Even mid sized channels have editors and the really big ones often have an entire production team because they're multi-million dollar businesses. The Youtube channel Watcher (made up of ex BuzzFeed people) had over a dozen staff members listed on their last video and they recently announced that they're going to dump Youtube and start their own video subscription platform. (That announcement went ..... poorly.)

I dont know what Watcher is(guess I'm not a target demo,) but lol imagine starting your own video platform in 2024 like christ, doesnt Nebula and Curiosity Stream barely survive ?

lol at the great streaming(and video platform) war.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

this is just a black screen and wind/empty space noise

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Internet Old One posted:

This guy has thirsty videos about every cartoon girl you can think of.

His most popular:

🤔 Hmm how about that.

tbh, the bunny one is only something UK people would know.

Also one of the best moments in UK Taskmaster.

greg : Cadbury bunny, eh?
john : she's fictional

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
so how much space does a black video and noise audio take up on youtube servers? transmitted?

for godsake, the people that use these should buy a decent white noise machine