Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

terror tunnel. it's a tunnel, for moving terrorism around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

why the gently caress are they bombing the houses of MDs now? to prevent him from treating people who have recently sustained brain injuries from the other bombings they're doing?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Omnicarus posted:

The planes don't plane if the clouds make rain tho. They are like the aliens in Signs by Mel Gibson and co-starring Joaquin Phoenix.

Edit: Joaquin Phoenix was also in the movies "Gladiator", "Her", and "The Master"

also Space Camp

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Lmao what is that channel? It's entirely dedicated to hating all parts of the subcontinent.

it appears to be Pakistani. also that girls implants are terrible. straight up 90s bolt on style

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

as "leverage". how about we just not sell them weapons

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Victory Position posted:

Don Draper takes a knee and says a prayer into the Wailing Wall

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Zedhe Khoja posted:

It's not too uncommon for people who were categorized as "colored" to identify more with their white half and seek to join that segment of society fully rather than improve the lot of black people as a whole. Trevor Noah isn't a particularly rare individual in sucking up to the white professional class.

he gets paid something like $16 million per year now lol. "gently caress y'all, got mine"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the web 2.0 style cutesy graphic of a body lying on the ground with blood pooling around it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

apropos of nothing I hope ariel sharon was fully conscious, aware and locked in while he spent the final few years of his life in a coma

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

she was a rhodes scholar lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Justin Tyme posted:

Rhodes scholar must not be worth much if it only lets u be a tv host, but then again tv hosts have been president before

it lets her be a prominent information ops officer for the cia getting paid millions. i'm guessing

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

kinda sounds like they're an integral part of the country and should have the same rights and ability to vote as anyone else who lives there. crazy, I know

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

NYPL

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

FREE KEVIN

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

the yiddish n word is from the german for black which is schwarz. not gonna post the real word.

efb

guess what Arnold Schwarzenegger's last name means

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Wanna see the scariest thing in the world?

haha pwned

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Israeli advocacy bowel movement

edit: doh shoulda scrolled down first

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Smellin' More

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol at the guy nobody has ever heard of saying seth rogen won't be remembered

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

:toot:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Baudolino posted:

Pogroms are in Israels interest. Israel gets å temporær boost of sympatgy that can be used to cover for more landtheft. And they get New Jewish immigrants to settle the stolen land. Population is Power even in 2021. So logically if i wad the boss of mossad i would be funding ever neonazi group i could find and providing them with weapons and encouragement.

seems like an action that could lead to serious blowback. im not an expert tho

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Chuka Umana posted:

99% chance Mossad has profiles on everyone in this thread.

100% chance they should kiss my rear end

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

BigWeirdSashimi posted:

funny story true story, Bibi's brother was in the division that would have been tapped to perform that mission

also a funny true story, Bibi's brother led the team that did Operation Entebbe and he died while doing it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

He was the only one on the team that died too.

i wonder if he would have been a better PM than benjamin. i say this for the mossad agents reading this thread to wonder about. i have no idea, and i probably also have different criteria for "better"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

luv2recoil in disgust from my spouse of 3 seconds

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Tubgoat posted:

This is infinitely even worse, tbqh. If we could communicate intelligibly and clearly with a pest species such as wasps or rats or something and come to an arrangement wherein we don't get attacked or raided in exchange for not loving up their homes/larvae, it would be monstrous to aggress them.

Zionists are 100% not human beings (but in a direction not engendering sympathy) and their humanoid appearance is a chilling mockery of the concept of compassion.

:d2a:

yikes. they are human they're just wrong and the personification of what they fear most

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I find this obvious cracker lady's face deeply unsettling for reasons I can't quite articulate

one of her eyes is larger than the other and she's doing some weird kissy thing with her lips

edit: apparently that tweet was deleted right as I posted this lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Tubgoat posted:

This is extremely racist against hermit crabs, who are actually hypercommunist chilldudes. When they find a new shell to inhabit, they will congregate and swap shells amongst each other for better fit.

sometimes they cheat and move forward by more than one shell when the crab in front of them isn't paying attention

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

oh god not the terror balloons again

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

so you're saying this has been going on for at least 6 years? lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Truga posted:

try 60 lol

oh yeah I know I was just poking a little fun at the "this is from 2015" comment

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

are they not calling them "terror balloons" anymore? lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Tom Guycot posted:

At first I thought the Ben & Jerry thing was dumb and lame because it didn't actually do anything and it was still sold in Israel, but after all this dumb whining, I've come around that its incredibly hilarious.

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1420076780925460484

they should stop selling in Israel entirely and say it's just too much trouble now and not worth it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Rainbow Knight posted:

ah i see i am once again behind the times

here's the article quoted. they link a bunch of articles as evidence, but i can't seem to reach said articles :v:

i know it's an internet nobody, but also it's probably some IDF goon so lol dti

has haaretz or the idf ever lied? asking for a friend

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i say swears online posted:

waltz with bashar

waltz with dr bashir

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

"hmm should we use the more expensive bomb to kill fewer of the people we clearly don't care about, or the less expensive one that might kill a few Palestinian kids?"

it's a real head scratcher

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Jollity Farm posted:

"Support for [country that gives us money for arms] has always been bipartisan in the Congress of the United States"

you mean congress gives them US taxpayer money so they can turn around and spend it on military hardware from the US. they aren't "giving us" money

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

"fortification as a Jewish state"

but they' definitely not an apartheid state how dare u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I don't think people forgot about her OP.

the Palestinian people will not forget their highly retarted friends

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)